Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) (145926 Views)

Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) / Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) / Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by OguntoyeKayode(m): 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
Oharina:
Oh my... Irritating site to behold.
But why is Lala always summoned when ever there is snake thread, is he a god of snakes? Curious to know.

should we tell him/her?
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by kem197: 11:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
8o1kyytjo7
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by MhizJoyce(f): 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
FocusedDiva:
Hope all the 64 babies were killed and burnt.
Viper is a very venomous snake o.
Lol..you're really a focused diva. grin
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by GermanMelania: 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
IdioticNLmods:

Ecosystem kill you there

Toh. No vex. Thats why hundreds of thousands of people die from malaria. Deforestation. It is a domino effect. If that snake de chop bats now u don kill ths next generation. Bats will flourish with no predator. Na una go chop and kill bat/ or even just handle it start the next ebola attack. Actions have consequences. But carry on.
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by odinga1of: 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
charmosky:
That’s very Absurd to kill such a wild life...the generation of this species are going Tom extinction...you should have driven the snake away...in a western world...this is definitely a life sentence for this heartless killer...

Oga driven away. Thank you. U are in Abeokuta speaking grammar, come and stay with the Odinkas and driven the snake away and e come back and eat your blokos away.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Kbjefe(m): 11:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
oh God
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Quaddafi29: 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
Beware of village men that sag their pants, they are bad ass killers. Good thing the viper and her babies are kaboom. But where is the father of these slithery babies and mama? Find and kill him now.
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by iamlinco(m): 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
Oharina:
Oh my... So irritating.
But why is Lala always summoned when ever there is a snake trade, is he a god of snakes? Just curious to know.
Yes, he is a Reverend in the snake kingdom, respect Lala
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by kem4491: 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
ut5n1241tu
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by happiboi(m): 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I will cut off my left scrotum if this doesn't get to FP grin grin

better cut it off
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by oaugraduate1234(m): 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Na there you go see them
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by UKBobo(m): 11:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
Gaboon viper - body thick as Bleep and quick to get excited on seeing prey..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9qaOpVmlMo

see how viper changed on smelling an animal at 3:05 - quick ask
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by kem1750: 11:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
zr3p9ibhox
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by iamlinco(m): 12:01am On Apr 05, 2020
charmosky:
That’s very Absurd to kill such a wild life...the generation of this species are going Tom extinction...you should have driven the snake away...in a western world...this is definitely a life sentence for this heartless killer...
Oga wetin happen ? are you alright..... abi you are a partial covvik 1-9 birus patient ? Anyone that refuses to kill any kind of snake is a fool. If I have the powers I will kill all the snakes in Nigeria and everyone will be safe. I hate snakes

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Oharina(m): 12:01am On Apr 05, 2020
iamlinco:
Yes, he is a Reverend in the snake kingdom, respect Lala
Yes he deserves some kind of respect, it's not easy to be a master of snakes... Sh*t!
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 12:03am On Apr 05, 2020
Very easy to kill when pregnant cus dey wudnt b able to strike n move fast.
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Oharina(m): 12:06am On Apr 05, 2020
OguntoyeKayode:

should we tell him/her?
Yes, his/her food is ready for his/her consumption
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by tesloid(m): 12:10am On Apr 05, 2020
Lala the snake master
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by luluman: 12:12am On Apr 05, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
The Babies

Lalasticlala pls I am uploading me the video now
Is that the Prof without shirt?
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by kem8646: 12:16am On Apr 05, 2020
ekva1hrrde

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by silverkings: 12:16am On Apr 05, 2020
GermanMelania:

Good lawd. I wonder what kind of people i share this country with. Pls read up on the ecosytem before thinking all snakes/animals should be killed. You are ready to kill AND burn. I hope them no label you tief and issue you same treatment one day. Serial killers start from touturing and killing small animals. Guard your heart
You're an idiot. Ecosystem kee u dia

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by iamlinco(m): 12:17am On Apr 05, 2020
luluman:
Is that the Prof without shirt?
Lol, chai
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by walteriyke: 12:31am On Apr 05, 2020
Makavelli25:
Let just sit down and enjoy onebottle of aromatic schnapps as we await lord lalasticlala
lol
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Jelzin2412(m): 12:36am On Apr 05, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
The Babies

Lalasticlala pls I am uploading me the video now

Great kill...Imagine 64 vipers roaming freely...
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by olajide21: 12:39am On Apr 05, 2020
Kylekent59:
Pictures please.

Hence, it is a venomous snake.

So, we would ask the snake to show us the underside to confirm if na venomous or not? Kontinu
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by OttHin: 12:41am On Apr 05, 2020
FocusedDiva:
Pictures of the 64 babies?

Are you blind for real
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by GermanMelania: 12:57am On Apr 05, 2020
silverkings:
You're an idiot. Ecosystem kee u dia

I don hia. Continue. When the viruses come for you una go don kill the animal that would have saved you. All the snakes una de kill wey for don chop the rat wey de carry lassa kill una. You create gaps in the system then blame old woman for village.
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by kem7329: 1:00am On Apr 05, 2020
eixuv57fay
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Cowbell521: 1:03am On Apr 05, 2020
Kylekent59:
Pictures please.

Vipers are very dangerous, venomous and slow poke.

Hope you all now know how to identify a venomous snake.

The belly linings running to its tail is not broken, but single linings.

Hence, it is a venomous snake.
Thanks. But snake no go wait make we check stomach naw...

I go call you if I see one Sha. Make you con check am before I Kill am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Simple Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Software (Androids, PC, BB,..) / Www.whatsapp.com-download Free Whatsapp Messenger For Iphone,blackbery & Android / Cosmic Rays Entering Earth From Mars 2nite.pls Switch Off Ur Fone Tonight!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.