Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) (145937 Views)

Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) / Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) / Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Panthera92: 1:11am On Apr 05, 2020
I just need the tail of this female Viper. It's very expensive
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by FASH23(m): 1:22am On Apr 05, 2020
charmosky:
That’s very Absurd to kill such a wild life...the generation of this species are going Tom extinction...you should have driven the snake away...in a western world...this is definitely a life sentence for this heartless killer...
you need cane
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by newdawn77(m): 1:27am On Apr 05, 2020
Good

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Bekool(m): 1:34am On Apr 05, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
The Babies

Lalasticlala pls I am uploading me the video now

Jeez this babies can overrun that village when fully grown.
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by bewla(m): 1:34am On Apr 05, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
The Babies
Am composen

omo Maggi Maggi omo give the Maggi

see that man short like buffalo hunters
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by bewla(m): 1:34am On Apr 05, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
The Babies
Am composen

omo Maggi Maggi omo give the Maggi

see that man short like buffalo hunters
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by rockcitie: 1:37am On Apr 05, 2020
Makavelli25:
This is going to front page i bet my girlfriend left breast on it

Ps: a basket has 379 holes,dont ask me how i knew it

It seems you're really utilising this stay-at-home period very well. Maybe you can also tell us how many grains of rice are in a 10KG bag tongue.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by kem3945: 1:42am On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by TempleHouse: 1:48am On Apr 05, 2020
This is vicious wickedness, callous and irresponsible !!!
What joy is in killing innocent and beautiful animal that regulates our eco systems.
You're ignorant and rejoicing of killing animal that stops your crop being eaten by other animals...
Apart from the fact of the endangered species that your generations may not live to see again .
Grow up !!!
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by kem2777: 1:48am On Apr 05, 2020
uz00v6sada
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by IamDavids: 1:57am On Apr 05, 2020
Ezmans:
one of most dangerous snake in the world.if you kill it and you carry it anyhow those small ones I'll come out and kill de person through bite

Bros small small nah
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by IamDavids: 1:58am On Apr 05, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
the population of gaboon viper in Nigeria is getting scary

Man is destroying it's natural habitat by clearing forests.
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by IamDavids: 1:59am On Apr 05, 2020
SenorFax:

Thanks for this, so when next I see snake, I will look at its belly to know if it is venomous or not before I kill it

Once again, thanks for the love

Dey there make boxers dey wear you
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by IamDavids: 2:16am On Apr 05, 2020
Lexusgs430:
65 less snakes in Nigeria.....

You meant 65 less gaboon vipers. If they had made it out alive, more than half will be devoured by predators. I mean only a handful will reach adulthood.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Unserious: 2:17am On Apr 05, 2020
IamDavids:

Man is destroying it's natural habitat by clearing forests.

Will you keep quite!
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by IamDavids: 2:17am On Apr 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Oga go to ur western world and leave us in our eastern world biko.

See ur mouth like western world.

He said the viper should hav bn driven away,
Go there now and drive it away, or wen next u see a viper, rubb ur palm on its head and say to it "sweetie, pls go home"

Dangerous animal activists are also Animals Animals demselves.

Shut the fvck up. Spitting trash! Ewu!
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by IamDavids: 2:18am On Apr 05, 2020
Unserious:

Will you keep quite!

Thunder fire you there!
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by IamDavids: 2:20am On Apr 05, 2020
Kylekent59:
Pictures please.

Vipers are very dangerous, venomous and slow poke.

Hope you all now know how to identify a venomous snake.

The belly linings running to its tail is not broken, but single linings.

Hence, it is a venomous snake.

Shey na you go tell me say the Sars-Cov2 nah novel corona virus
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by ZaramT: 2:22am On Apr 05, 2020
Were the baby snakes inside the belly of the mother viper I thought snakes lay eggs.
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by IamDavids: 2:25am On Apr 05, 2020
Vicyace:

Imagine the havoc 64 babies would have caused in that community.. Hmmmm

Most of the young ones wouldn't even make it to adulthood. Predators will feed on them.
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by IamDavids: 2:26am On Apr 05, 2020
ZaramT:
Were the baby snakes inside the belly of the mother viper I thought snakes lay eggs.

Yes. But vipers give birth to their young ones alive.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by IamDavids: 2:34am On Apr 05, 2020
odinga1of:

Oga driven away. Thank you. U are in Abeokuta speaking grammar, come and stay with the Odinkas and driven the snake away and e come back and eat your blokos away.

Shut the fvck up, illiterate
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by kem2561: 2:45am On Apr 05, 2020
u6ti33zll3
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58am On Apr 05, 2020
GermanMelania:

Good lawd. I wonder what kind of people i share this country with. Pls read up on the ecosytem before thinking all snakes/animals should be killed. You are ready to kill AND burn. I hope them no label you tief and issue you same treatment one day. Serial killers start from touturing and killing small animals. Guard your heart
Poisonous snake too??
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Godformeeeeeee: 3:04am On Apr 05, 2020
If lala forgive this murderer,make I know wetin cause am
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by kem9024: 3:05am On Apr 05, 2020
btndce31h8
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by kem2591: 3:14am On Apr 05, 2020
w0oi3q76hn
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 3:15am On Apr 05, 2020
FocusedDiva:
Hope all the 64 babies were killed and burnt.
Viper is a very venomous snake o.

You are wicked,so you support the killing of 64 innocent babies
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by kem6489: 3:18am On Apr 05, 2020
03i2eo4s8p
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by YorubaMyKids: 3:31am On Apr 05, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Nwadiana si na eke horokwa Ubi....eme ya Ife ana eme Ubi..

Kudos for dealing with the dangerous creature.

Shatap speak your own language..!!
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 3:31am On Apr 05, 2020
I hope we know that snakes eat rats. I hope there isn't an explosion of rats and Lassa fever in that area as a result of this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Simple Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Software (Androids, PC, BB,..) / Www.whatsapp.com-download Free Whatsapp Messenger For Iphone,blackbery & Android / Cosmic Rays Entering Earth From Mars 2nite.pls Switch Off Ur Fone Tonight!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.