Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Lagos Baker Shares Food Items To Less Privileged During Covid19 Outbreak. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Baker Shares Food Items To Less Privileged During Covid19 Outbreak. (1291 Views)

Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. / Pregnant Lady Who Scaled Fence To Escape Fire Outbreak In Lagos, Gives Birth / No Waste: Couple Shares Food By Themselves At Their Wedding Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Baker Shares Food Items To Less Privileged During Covid19 Outbreak. by oludolars(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
A lagos based baker(@its9jascakes) was spotted sharing food items to the less privileged during this period of financial hardship.

This is a great idea that we need so many privileged people to do.

God bless her abundantly.

I wish i could share the video here.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Baker Shares Food Items To Less Privileged During Covid19 Outbreak. by SweetCunt97(f): 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
God bless her jarey. She's doing good.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Baker Shares Food Items To Less Privileged During Covid19 Outbreak. by Kenneygirl(f): 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
How's this news?
when you give to someone in need, don’t do as the hypocrites do—blowing trumpets in the synagogues and streets to call attention to their acts of charity

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Baker Shares Food Items To Less Privileged During Covid19 Outbreak. by dawnomike(m): 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
The reall MVPs
Re: Lagos Baker Shares Food Items To Less Privileged During Covid19 Outbreak. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kenneygirl:
How's this news?
when you give to someone in need, don’t do as the hypocrites do—blowing trumpets in the synagogues and streets to call attention to their acts of charity
good point
Re: Lagos Baker Shares Food Items To Less Privileged During Covid19 Outbreak. by oludolars(m): 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kenneygirl:
How's this news?

Isn't that funny?

I spotted somone doing what i wish i could do, something highly commendable and i decided to share the photo clips to motivate others to do the same.

This is somone who has no idea of who i am or any information as regards sharing the photoshots here.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Baker Shares Food Items To Less Privileged During Covid19 Outbreak. by oludolars(m): 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
Re: Lagos Baker Shares Food Items To Less Privileged During Covid19 Outbreak. by nlPoster: 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kenneygirl:
How's this news?

The verse says when you pray don't do as the hypocrites do.

“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites. . . But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen.

Giving:

“Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. . . . to be honored by others.. . . But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Note the bolded. The reason for your giving also matters, are you doing it in order to boost your ego in front of people or because you're helping them?

When it comes to Nigerians especially, sometimes secrecy is not an option because of the tendency for them to be nasty, arrogant and unappreciative.
Re: Lagos Baker Shares Food Items To Less Privileged During Covid19 Outbreak. by oludolars(m): 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
nlPoster:

The verse says when you pray don't do as the hypocrites do.

“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites. . . But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen.

Giving:

Note the bolded. The reason for your giving also matters, are you doing it in order to boost your ego in front of people or because you're helping them?

When it comes to Nigerians especially, sometimes secrecy is not an option because of the tendency for them to be nasty and unappreciative.

My Dear, How does that apply to appreciating what i see somone else doing that impacts positively on the society?

If the post is coming from the giver, that is when your comment can be related.

In a suitation where the concerned person does not know what is done on her behalf and just a spectator posting it, then it might be irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Baker Shares Food Items To Less Privileged During Covid19 Outbreak. by toscolee(m): 12:52am On Apr 05, 2020
Kenneygirl:
How's this news?

It's news.
This will encourage someone to do the same.
Jesus was addressing a mindset, not giving people like you the opportunity to criticize at every point.
You remember God only when you want to frustrate someone's life with criticism.
Re: Lagos Baker Shares Food Items To Less Privileged During Covid19 Outbreak. by oludolars(m): 7:19am On Apr 05, 2020
Thank You!
Re: Lagos Baker Shares Food Items To Less Privileged During Covid19 Outbreak. by oludolars(m): 8:03am On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Lagos Baker Shares Food Items To Less Privileged During Covid19 Outbreak. by oludolars(m): 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
This was a real motivation to me. I visited an area today with a close friend and we shared cash to some less privileged around the place.

This is important during this period to keep people alive and happy.

You dont have to be a billioniare before you can impact positively on people around you during this though period.

God bless everyone!
Re: Lagos Baker Shares Food Items To Less Privileged During Covid19 Outbreak. by oludolars(m): 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Lagos Baker Shares Food Items To Less Privileged During Covid19 Outbreak. by Kenneygirl(f): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
toscolee:

It's news.
This will encourage someone to do the same.
Jesus was addressing a mindset, not giving people like you the opportunity to criticize at every point.
You remember God only when you want to frustrate someone's life with criticism.
On the contrary, my apologies though

1 Like

Re: Lagos Baker Shares Food Items To Less Privileged During Covid19 Outbreak. by Kenneygirl(f): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
oludolars:

Isn't that funny?

I spotted somone doing what i wish i could do, something highly commendable and i decided to share the photo clips to motivate others to do the same.

This is somone who has no idea of who i am or any information as regards sharing the photoshots here.
OK apologies
Re: Lagos Baker Shares Food Items To Less Privileged During Covid19 Outbreak. by oludolars(m): 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kenneygirl:
OK apologies

It will be awesome to know that you impacted positively on people in your area this period.

Thanks a million. Well recieved and well appreciated.

God Bless!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Baker Shares Food Items To Less Privileged During Covid19 Outbreak. by toscolee(m): 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kenneygirl:
On the contrary, my apologies though

Thank you.
I spoke harshly, I'm sorry.
Re: Lagos Baker Shares Food Items To Less Privileged During Covid19 Outbreak. by mechanics(m): 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nice one, she did well.
Re: Lagos Baker Shares Food Items To Less Privileged During Covid19 Outbreak. by Kenneygirl(f): 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
toscolee:

Thank you. I spoke harshly, I'm sorry.
smiley it's no problem

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Paid A Girl's School Fees Can You Get Your Money Back? / Woman's Breasts Rots, Smells Like Decayed Flesh After Botched Surgery (Graphic) / How Do Men In Prison Cope With Sex Starvation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.