Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss (65470 Views)

Liberia Blocks Internet Over Protests Against President Weah / George Weah Is New President Of Liberia / George Weah Wins Liberia Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by VillagePipu: 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
GamalNasser:

You are very happy about this and we all know but it's okay

Shut up. Loser.
Yes, they kicked Ndubuisi out cos of the foolishness of your people. Now, go hang yourself.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by SoNature(m): 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin grin

Ibo has two world bank directors, our son is a Chief Judge of ICC, many elected officials around the world, including US, UK, Canada.The only African ethnic group that can be found anywhere in the world. Our sons are Lieutenants and Colonels in US Army. We created a special reconnaisance group called M-Branch, thr only African indigeneous security intelligence gathering force. Our M-Branch collaborate with CIA and Mossad.

Yoruba cannot stand us. They are jealous.

All this is not necessary

I don't know when you guys will stop all this on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by VillagePipu: 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Omenkata:
lalastic se my4 rule 2
sanitize this thread

Tag George Weah and Donald Trump too. grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by farem: 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin grin

Ibo has two world bank directors, our son is a Chief Judge of ICC, many elected officials around the world, including US, UK, Canada.The only African ethnic group that can be found anywhere in the world. Our sons are Lieutenants and Colonels in US Army. We created a special reconnaisance group called M-Branch, thr only African indigeneous security intelligence gathering force. Our M-Branch collaborate with CIA and Mossad.

When una be evrywhere like this, why una con dey jump when Liberia nominated am na? To develop the place as usual?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by GamalNasser: 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
VillagePipu:

Shut up. Loser.
Yes, they kicked Ndubuisi out cos of the foolishness of your people. Now, go hang yourself.

Before the end of today you will still beg to eat but I will not so who is the loser

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by pfadom: 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
They are deceiving you and you are deceiving yourself. Remind me to nominate you as "the deceiver of the century".

MetaPhysical:

grin grin

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by Powersurge: 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
ProWalker:

These yorubas people too strong, they are the main problem for Ibos in this world

Why are you people so stupid like this na? Don't you know anything apart from tribalism? Why una dey think like apes like this?

2 Likes

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by 3RNEST(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
VillagePipu:

Shut up. Loser.
U have a point here oh, yet he claimed to be Nigerian but the name tell he's Nigerian..

Smh...
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by Jibsy203(m): 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
GamalNasser:

Before the end of today you will still beg to eat but I will not so who is the loser
That's their work nah, begging is in their blood..afonjas are doing competition with abokis in begging

3 Likes

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by AsawanaDgreat: 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Black men sef

1 Like

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by belzabull(f): 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
MYHUBBY:

[s]no Yoruba or other tribe in Igbo civic service if you want to know. those people are too tribalist and hypocrites

their case sef worse pass Buhari own. everyone is scared of them because they can do and undo. their engagement during the early era of Nigeria military governance is speaking against them till date but they don't know

instead of this people to align with west and build up their political life they've choose to be isolated somewhat of forcing SS to such evil politics before SS left them to that thrash and move on with liberal politics that's the beauty of democracy[/s]
Nonsense as usual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by farem: 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

It's funny the way u guys talk at times...Let me ask u, if u were igbo and the governor of ur state appoints a yoruba man as his deputy I am very sure u wouldn't like the idea or for sure ur people wouldn't like it, the reverse will happen if u were yoruba...

You are going too far, brother.
Fellow Igbo was made a Bishop in the same state of his origin, the other igbos insisted that the Pope must change him.
Pope, I mean Pope Francis change am for peace to reign in that Igbo state. The tribalism is too satanic for Christianity to break. Hypocrites full naija

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by Farki: 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

It's funny the way u guys talk at times, in Nigeria u people hate yourselves, always fighting, igbos hate yorubas and yorubas hate igbos, same with the hausas. So u want a Nigerian to be appointed in another man's country? Let me ask u, if u were igbo and the governor of ur state appoints a yoruba man as his deputy I am very sure u wouldn't like the idea or for sure ur people wouldn't like it, the reverse will happen if u were yoruba. What am I trying to say, love yourselves and treat each other with respect before u expect an outside to love u, nobody here has any right to complain, let us stop being hypocritical.

The Oyo state governor has given appointment to an igbo woman.
https://www.nairaland.com/5565596/makinde-appoints-julian-nwachukwu-igbo

So has the Lagos State governor
https://www.nairaland.com/36545/tinubu-appoints-igbo-commissioner

The governor of Enugu has done the same http://saandb.com/the-team/dr-festus-adedayo/

Don't be fooled by idiotic and jobless tribalists on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by 13october: 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
amaniro:

Lol. I'm not Yoruba.
Don't you understand them, their problem always generated by their neighbors.
Plenty of noise with empty skulls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by Taye4j: 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
I've always said it - Igbos will be their own down fall. They don't know that a lot of people see the hatred and jealousy they spew on this platform against other tribes.

I've always told people to leave them and let them boast as much as they want, by the time the whole of Africa and the world finally see them for who they are, the shame and hatred they will get in return will be much greater than what they anticipated.

Believe me, every Nigerian is blessed, resourceful, enterprising and industrious. Hating on others and making them look bad so that other people can hail you as the best in the world is 'anti-commonsensical'.

Fair enough, no man wants another man to outshine or out pace him but when you decide to flash whatever little success you think you've had, you are only inviting death.

God looks at the haughty/proud from afar, but He has blessed the meek.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by belzabull(f): 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lol...

See yorobbers rejoicing over this news

The way the ediots are celebrating Ndubuisi's withdrawal you would think that ibadam has been announced the capital of the world

Foolish and pathetic lots

1 Like

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by MYHUBBY: 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
belzabull:
Nonsense as usual

wait for presidency to drive itself to East, sebi na Eze title?

you go learn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by MYHUBBY: 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
belzabull:
Lol...

See yorobbers rejoicing over this news

The way the ediots are celebrating Ndubuisi's withdrawal you would think that ibadam has been announced the capital of the world

Foolish and pathetic lots

cry me a river. everyone is now scared of you people that's the bottom line

Liberian felt insecure for your kinsman perhaps because of your bragging of developing everywhere

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by eyinjuege: 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
Una no dey tire?

This NL has just become something else

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by Kawabonga(m): 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
ubunja1:

Can Nigerian govt appoint a ghanian as minister.
But I thought you guys said Atiku was Camerounian and still allowed him to be Vice President....Las Las una go get sense! cool
ubunja1:

Can Nigerian govt appoint a ghanian as minister.
But I thought you guys said Atiku was Camerounian and still allowed him to be Vice President....Las Las una go get sense!

1 Like

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by belzabull(f): 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
For a moment, i thought yeroba language has being declared the official language of the universe by the UN cheesy

Berebe banza sef

Senseless animals grin

1 Like

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by Evansaustine873: 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
see below
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by Jibsy203(m): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Taye4j:
I've always said it - Igbos will be their own down fall. They don't know that a lot of people see the hatred and jealousy they spew on this platform against other tribes.

I've always told people to leave them and let them boast as much as they want, by the time the whole of Africa and the world finally see them for who they are, the shame and hatred they will get in return will be much greater than what they anticipated.

Believe me, every Nigerian is blessed, resourceful, enterprising and industrious. Hating on others and making them look bad so that other people can hail you as the best in the world is 'anti-commonsensical'.

Fair enough, no man wants another man to outshine or out pace him but when you decide to flash whatever little success you think you've had, you are only inviting death.

God looks at the haughty/proud from afar, but He has blessed the meek.
Shut up afonja fool, hunger is killing ur parents in ibadan and oshogbo, de have been begging since last week for a hydraulic amala and ewedu but no one can give dem shit, u better hustle like igbos so dat u will be able to feed ur begging parents

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by sylve11: 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Area4Area:
It is the boastfulness of the Igbos that usually lead to the downfall of fellow Igbos, a thread was created after his nomination and see Igbos insulting others for not being as strong as the them. Liberians might have seen and read all the nonsense boasting and decided to tell George Weah to drop him which he did.
Na una mouth go kill una las las.

Ha! shocked cool

4 Likes

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by belzabull(f): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
MYHUBBY:

wait for presidency to drive itself to East, sebi na Eze title?

you go learn
It will not only drive but fly when the time comes and nothing you hateful scums can do about it

Btw, why is the average Yoruba man so fixated about the presidency? You that have had the presidency are you faring better than an average igbo man?

Learn kill you there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by GamalNasser: 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
VillagePipu:

Without sweat, I would comfortably feed your entire family for 5 years and marry another wife for your father so she can bear him sensible children.

Even Liberians know you guys are useless. FYI, the first and only human or animal being rejected by Liberians is an Igbo man. You're finished.

I make over 500k USD in personnel income a year you don't so shut up poor man , you think you are talking to your paygrade ko? You feed me ? Do you know who you are talking to, you second hand Toyota Camry driver feed me ? cheesy grin grin grin grin be kiaful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kawabonga:

But I thought you guys said Atiku was Camerounian and still allowed him to be Vice President....Las Las una go get sense! cool
But I thought you guys said Atiku was Camerounian and still allowed him to be Vice President....Las Las una go get sense!

How is atiku a Cameroonian?
Re: President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss by VillagePipu: 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
GamalNasser:

Jibsy203:

That's their work nah, begging is in their blood..afonjas are doing competition with abokis in begging

GamalNasser:

I make over 500k USD in personnel income a year you don't so shut up poor man , you think you are talking to your paygrade ko? You feed me ? Do you know who you are talking to, you second hand Toyota Camry driver feed me ? cheesy grin grin grin grin be kiaful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl / Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration / President Uhuru's PA Being Chased After He Touched Obama's Car (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.