Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband (5309 Views)

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 06, 2020
MzDeeb:

Did you read with an open mind at all? Next time please do read to understand and not to rush and reply?

What exactly have I said that shows I'm wasting my time thinking?

FYI, that's a prayer to God as well. We speak into existence what we want to have
is your god on nairaland?
Why don't you just create a husband searching thread? Instead of dreaming
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 06, 2020
As you delight yourself in the Lord, He shall grant the desires of your heart.

1 Like

Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by MzDeeb(f): 8:22am On Apr 06, 2020
Randy100:
I am glad you are seeing how foolish you sound. If you can't see the correlation between fetching water for mum and impregnating you then, wisdom is too far from you.

Oh! If you were wise enough you ought to know that statement was meant to be an idiom for you as a child that you are.

Once again, go and wear your pampers..
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by MzDeeb(f): 8:22am On Apr 06, 2020
Teachermallam:
As you delight yourself in the Lord, He shall grant the desires of your heart.

Amen.. Thanks
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by MzDeeb(f): 8:24am On Apr 06, 2020
Lostz:
is your god on nairaland?
Why don't you just create a husband searching thread? Instead of dreaming

Isn't it too early to showcase your foolishness? Are you so dumb or you have a problem understanding?

Young boy.. Please go get some education first so you don't get to showcase your stupidity online free of charge.
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2020
MzDeeb:

Isn't it too early to showcase your foolishness? Are you so dumb or you have a problem understanding?

Young boy.. Please go get some education first so you don't get to showcase your stupidity online free of charge.
I am not the cause of your frustration.

I am done with you
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by Randy100: 8:41am On Apr 06, 2020
MzDeeb:

Oh! If you were wise enough you ought to know that statement was meant to be an idiom for you as a child that you.

Once again, go and wear your pampers..
If you were wise enough you would also know that you spitting for 9months is an idiom to tell you that I am not a child.

I still mean it, I can put you in condition that you will be sick for 9months.
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by MzDeeb(f): 10:35am On Apr 06, 2020
Lostz:

I am not the cause of your frustration.

I am done with you

Lol. Coming from a frustrated being. Please do try to take care of yourself during this lockdown because you sure do need help.

Take your medications very seriously.
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by abbatoir(m): 10:40am On Apr 06, 2020
MzDeeb:
Dear Hubby,

I thought about you today and decided to write a letter to you. Anytime you get to read this, I want you to know you hold a very special place in my heart❤️.

All through my life, I have always prayed to God for a man than would love HIM so much and even bring me closer to HIM. A man that isn't afraid to express his love towards me. A man so kind, considerate, loving, gentle yet firm �. I know all these and more lies inside of you and I'm excited to start the future with you!God must really do love you because I know you are going to be a total package [Not man na man�].

I'm certain ours will be a love story to be envied, because I’ve waited and prayed fervently for you all these while. Sometimes, It is crazy to think that God has specifically created you just for me, and that you are walking on the same � as me right now.

I really can't wait to live and grow with you. I look forward to playing with you [I enjoy silly plays]. I enjoy games like--pillow throwing, video games, scramble, hide and seek etc. I'm open to learning the other games you know too☺️

Just so you know, I'm a sucker for fairytale love, very touchy and physical. I also loveeee to cuddle and hug� a lot. I guarantee you that I would always sit on your laps 80% of the time even if there's an extra chair [Don't worry about my weight, I'm petite �].

Oh! I love to smile ☺ and laugh a lot. I hope you do same. You know without humor, what do we really have?�

I want our relationship to be that of great best friends. I know you're not going to be perfect neither am I too. But I want you to know that you can confide in me anytime you make mistakes. It is okay for you to make mistakes so don't worry about being judge. I have loved you in advance before ever meeting seeing you, so I have also forgiven you in advance too.

I'm pretty certain we would make it through all challenges and trials that might come our way if we are truthful, faithful and honest in our dealings with each other.

Above all, I hope we never stop putting God first in all we do.

I love you and will always love you my King �

TTYL...

Sincerely,

Your Future Wife�

Nothing good come easy girl..
You attract who you are

Trust me!

Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 06, 2020
MzDeeb:
Dear Hubby,

I thought about you today and decided to write a letter to you. Anytime you get to read this, I want you to know you hold a very special place in my heart❤️.

All through my life, I have always prayed to God for a man than would love HIM so much and even bring me closer to HIM. A man that isn't afraid to express his love towards me. A man so kind, considerate, loving, gentle yet firm �. I know all these and more lies inside of you and I'm excited to start the future with you!God must really do love you because I know you are going to be a total package [Not man na man�].

I'm certain ours will be a love story to be envied, because I’ve waited and prayed fervently for you all these while. Sometimes, It is crazy to think that God has specifically created you just for me, and that you are walking on the same � as me right now.

I really can't wait to live and grow with you. I look forward to playing with you [I enjoy silly plays]. I enjoy games like--pillow throwing, video games, scramble, hide and seek etc. I'm open to learning the other games you know too☺️

Just so you know, I'm a sucker for fairytale love, very touchy and physical. I also loveeee to cuddle and hug� a lot. I guarantee you that I would always sit on your laps 80% of the time even if there's an extra chair [Don't worry about my weight, I'm petite �].

Oh! I love to smile ☺ and laugh a lot. I hope you do same. You know without humor, what do we really have?�

I want our relationship to be that of great best friends. I know you're not going to be perfect neither am I too. But I want you to know that you can confide in me anytime you make mistakes. It is okay for you to make mistakes so don't worry about being judge. I have loved you in advance before ever meeting seeing you, so I have also forgiven you in advance too.

I'm pretty certain we would make it through all challenges and trials that might come our way if we are truthful, faithful and honest in our dealings with each other.

TTYL...

Sincerely,

Your Future Wife�

Many people wouldn't appreciate the effort and skills required to pen down such a letter. It is understandable because many people are lazy mentally.

Wish you and your future husband, a blissful days ahead, courage to pull through life challenges together.

Stay true to yourself and never get discouraged.

It's gonna happen in real life as it has already happened in your subconscious.

3 Likes

Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by Eberechi24(f): 10:59am On Apr 06, 2020
NL Men always bitter and hateful. Tufia.

Op, don't allow them to influence your vibes. I wish you your desires ��

1 Like

Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by MzDeeb(f): 11:41am On Apr 06, 2020
BestAccessories:

Many people wouldn't appreciate the effort and skills required to pen down such a letter. It is understandable because many people are lazy mentally.

Wish you and your future husband, a blissful days ahead, courage to pull through life challenges together.

Stay true to yourself and never get discouraged.

It's gonna happen in real life as it has already happened in your subconscious.

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by MzDeeb(f): 11:42am On Apr 06, 2020
Eberechi24:
NL Men always bitter and hateful. Tufia.

Op, don't allow them to influence your vibes. I wish you your desires ��

Lol. I wasn't really surprised by some of their actions.

We really do have many retarded people online these days
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by MzDeeb(f): 11:43am On Apr 06, 2020
abbatoir:

Nothing good come easy girl..
You attract who you are

Trust me!

Meaning?
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by abbatoir(m): 12:47am On Apr 07, 2020
MzDeeb:

Meaning?

Oh.. I must have been going far beyond your capacity
But let me come to your level perhaps you may get it

Girl, imagine a strange being is talking to you because I am afraid I need to be so brutally blunt to come to your level... well what I am about to say may not benefit you but trust me...it may be of used to someone else since the world is global village via internet

First of all.. Introduction..My name is Segun Tony Omotayo .An Architect by profession...a free thinker hence realistic believer of God

Take it or leave it I have the mystery understand of woman at my fingers tip..How I know that may be left to sleep

Girl, let me see how I may help you. To be realistic with you.. your dream about real Man may come to pass but let me bust your mind..it may be strange to you to know that it lies in your hand for that dream to come to pass Hence the saying.. behind a successful Man.. their is a woman.. you see girl, I will say many things you won't understand but let me help you by saying this...

Here is hint on how to achieve your dreams

1-You have got to be an independent lady financially and emotionally
2- Being a Virgil may be advantage but you can still regain your self-esteem even if you have lost that
3-You have to do a lot of research on the real meaning of woman and not what society defined her

If you develop to a reasonable degree in this regard.. you may then attract real nigga Hence the saying: whatever a Man sow..he shall reap

Let me stop here..I just wish you best of luck
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by MzDeeb(f): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
abbatoir:

Oh.. I must have been going far beyond your capacity
But let me come to your level perhaps you may get it

Girl, imagine a strange being is talking to you because I am afraid I need to be so brutally blunt to come to your level... well what I am about to say may not benefit you but trust me...it may be of used to someone else since the world is global village via internet

First of all.. Introduction..My name is Segun Tony Omotayo .An Architect by profession...a free thinker hence realistic believer of God

Take it or leave it I have the mystery understand of woman at my fingers tip..How I know that may be left to sleep

Girl, let me see how I may help you. To be realistic with you.. your dream about real Man may come to pass but let me bust your mind..it may be strange to you to know that it lies in your hand for that dream to come to pass Hence the saying.. behind a successful Man.. their is a woman.. you see girl, I will say many things you won't understand but let me help you by saying this...

Here is hint on how to achieve your dreams

1-You have got to be an independent lady financially and emotionally
2- Being a Virgil may be advantage but you can still regain your self-esteem even if you have lost that
3-You have to do a lot of research on the real meaning of woman and not what society defined her

If you develop to a reasonable degree in this regard.. you may then attract real nigga Hence the saying: whatever a Man sow..he shall reap

Let me stop here..I just wish you best of luck

Waoh... How can someone be this dumb? I never knew retards like you still exist in this earth.

When I replied - "meaning" to your statement, couldn't that have signaled to you that your statement was dumb. But you still had to show your stupidity online. Well.. Foolishness cannot be hidden. So I would excuse you for that.

After reading your response, I came to a conclusion that you are not only dumb, you also suffer from grandiose disorder. [I bet you don't know what that means]

When you were writing this nonsense, wasn't there any part of your brain that signalled to you telling you to stop. Imagine you saying you need to be brutal to me.. Like Yo! You must really think you have sense. I'm sure you're just a child.

Now let me school you:

1. My letter above wasn't a dream about a real man. If you truly had sense.. You would have understood what it meant through the topic.

2. Next time when you read a post, don't just jump to conclude about the writer. If there's anything you aren't clear about, ask questions.

3. Rather than going online to give unsolicited advice to people, please go to school and do some learning maybe perhaps you would know how to spell - Virgin properly. You see why I said you were dumb initially

Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by abbatoir(m): 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
MzDeeb:

Waoh... How can someone be this dumb? I never knew retards like you still exist in this earth.

When I replied - "meaning" to your statement, couldn't that have signaled to you that your statement was dumb. But you still had to show your stupidity online. Well.. Foolishness cannot be hidden. So I would excuse you for that.

After reading your response, I came to a conclusion that you are not only dumb, you also suffer from grandiose disorder. [I bet you don't know what that means]

When you were writing this nonsense, wasn't there any part of your brain that signalled to you telling you to stop. Imagine you saying you need to be brutal to me.. Like Yo! You must really think you have sense. I'm sure you're just a child.

Now let me school you:

1. My letter above wasn't a dream about a real man. If you truly had sense.. You would have understood what it meant through the topic.

2. Next time when you read a post, don't just jump to conclude about the writer. If there's anything you aren't clear about, ask questions.

3. Rather than going online to give unsolicited advice to people, please go to school and do some learning maybe perhaps you would know how to spell - Virgin properly. You see why I said you were dumb initially

Easy girl you must have ommited I have already stated you should take it or leave it so you have option...but I can perceive your bitter pain against my brutally.. Truth is always bitter anyway

Never mind no apology!...I am glad to inform you my write up is beyond your capacity.to comprehend but I can understand your ignorance girl..an average lady is gullible with only pussy to offer man.. hence my statement that you have got to develop your personality to achieve your dream

I wish you long life.. only a decade a way will teach you lesson

..We are in faceless forum anyway.. it's a pity you don't have an idea of who you are addressing
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by MzDeeb(f): 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
abbatoir:

Easy girl you must have ommited I have already stated you should take it or leave it so you have option...but I can perceive your bitter pain against my brutally.. Truth is always bitter anyway

Never mind no apology!...I am glad to inform you my write up is beyond your capacity.to comprehend but I can understand your ignorance girl..an average lady is gullible with only pussy to offer man.. hence my statement that you have got to develop your personality to achieve your dream

I wish you long life.. only a decade a way will teach you lesson

..We are in faceless forum anyway.. it's a pity you don't have an idea of who you are addressing

�����Please who are you exactly? Can you see why I said you have grandiose delusion disorder�.
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by Everest25(m): 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
MzDeeb:

�����Please who are you exactly? Can you see why I said you have grandiose delusion disorder�.

It is okay...just ignore them. Everybody understanding is not the same. They should have just ignored and passed.It is okay.

1 Like

Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by Dyonne: 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
MzDeeb:

This is my reality.

It's a beautiful letter. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

1 Like

Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by abbatoir(m): 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
MzDeeb:

Never mind.. you are not the type of person to know me..so let's keep it here pikin
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by MzDeeb(f): 11:49am On Apr 11, 2020
Dyonne:

It's a beautiful letter. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Thanks for the compliment. I appreciate �
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by MzDeeb(f): 11:50am On Apr 11, 2020
Everest25:
It is okay...just ignore them. Everybody understanding is not the same. They should have just ignored and passed.It is okay.

Yeah.. Not everyone is wise enough to think that way
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by abbatoir(m): 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
MzDeeb:

Yeah.. Not everyone is wise enough to think that way

I have said it before. Will say it again

You attract who you are. Until you be a good lady you will NEVER get good man you wish..

That is the mystery of life for you..

.But you can only dream...
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by Burgcudi(m): 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
This is one thing wey make me no dey like to comment.
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by Toseenlove: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
MzDeeb:
Dear Hubby,

TTYL...

Sincerely,

Your Future Wife�

Males Are Easily Carried Away, See Them Drooling Over Your Post. Only An Idiot Will Open His Useless Mouth And Say Female Beings Are Not Wise And Intelligent Lol. There Are Many Males In The World But Fewer Men. Thank God I'm One The Fewer Men. Ride On Mistress.....!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by abbatoir(m): 12:38am On Apr 12, 2020
Toseenlove:

Males Are Easily Carried Away, See Them Drooling Over Your Post. Only An Idiot Will Open His Useless Mouth And Say Female Beings Are Not Wise And Intelligent Lol. There Are Many Males In The World But Fewer Men. Thank God I'm One The Fewer Men. Ride On Mistress.....!!!
Bro, as a matter of fact, the being called woman is spiritual stronger and wiser than any Man ( regardless of his wealth or spiritual growth)

However, it's not automatic Sir, a lady who choose to have such privileged got to stand out from the crowd... forget all this trash dreamer

Virtually all of them have nothing but pussy to offer.. seeking for materials security in the name of marriage

I bow my head for special lady

Rubbish!
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by Toseenlove: 12:51am On Apr 12, 2020
abbatoir:

Bro, as a matter of fact, the being called woman is spiritual stronger and wiser than any Man ( regardless of his wealth or spiritual growth)

However, it's not automatic Sir, a lady who choose to have such privileged got to stand out from the crowd... forget all this trash dreamer

Virtually all of them have nothing but pvssy and boobs to offer.. seeking for materials security in the name of marriage

I bow my head for special lady

Rubbish!

The bolded.....Isn't that what most of you simps males are after In female beings. Those are the weapon they use In manipulating simps males like you lol. Until those weapon are scrapped off their body, Most males will always be beneath them whether you like It or not. Some foolish males would even take one of the greatest of risk In life like robbing a bank In order to Impress these beings.. Na mouth, muscle body, and gragra most males get, Always thinking they are wise but reverse Is the case. Nonsense & Ingredient....

2 Likes

Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by frankkydee(m): 1:00am On Apr 12, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:
Awwwww......I almost dropped a tear�. I love this. I pray God blesses you with your bone and flesh of flesh. Honestly finding who truly loves you and willing to stay is more tasking than finding the vaccine for Covid-19.

Stay Positive sweetheart!

Lwkmd @finding who truly loves you and willing to stay is more tasking than finding the vaccine for Covid-19. If you have him now, would you have him stay to start with?
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by purpleprincess: 5:22am On Apr 12, 2020
Burgcudi:
This is one thing wey make me no dey like to comment.
I tell you. Everybody that has an opinion different from the OP becomes a “hater”.
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by unmask: 5:43am On Apr 12, 2020
MzDeeb:
Dear Hubby,

TTYL...

Sincerely,

Your Future Wife�
Why don't you focus all these energy on future self.....How you want to grow and be an influence in your society. How you intend to wrong the ills of society and one day stand and say I did this.

Writing this kind of letter to someone that plenty females call scum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete ; Big Breasted Girl / My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed / Happy Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.