Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband (5659 Views)

Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) / A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by abbatoir(m): 6:03am On Apr 12, 2020
Toseenlove:

The bolded.....Isn't that what most of you simps males are after In female beings. Those are the weapon they use In[b] manipulating simps males like you l[/b]ol. Until those weapon are scrapped off their body, Most males will always be beneath them whether you like It or not. Most foolish males would even take of the greatest of risk In life like robbing a bank In order to Impress these beings.. Na mouth, muscle body, and gragra most males get, Always thinking they are wise but reverse Is the case. Nonsense & Ingredient....

In as much as you possess an average intelligence...my observation about you is that you lack the ability to argue objectively.and that is not good enough for someone that wish to go far in life hence I am afraid for your future young man
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by abbatoir(m): 6:11am On Apr 12, 2020
unmask:
Why don't you focus all these energy on future self.....How you want to grow and be an influence in your society. How you intend to wrong the ills of society and one day stand and say I did this.

Writing this kind of letter to someone that plenty females call scum

Well, this is not far from the suggestion I gave this young lady that trigger hatred..I have actually said it here that Truth is always bitter hence not surprised... that reflects the possibility of her dream to come to pass...
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by MzDeeb(f): 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
abbatoir:

I have said it before. Will say it again

You attract who you are. Until you be a good lady you will NEVER get good man you wish..

That is the mystery of life for you..

.But you can only dream...

Is it this lockdown that's causing children to hold a phone or y'all are just naturally an overgrown baby adult.

Who asked for your opinion? BTW, this letter wasn't even addressed to you or your fellow dummies.

I posted this on my page for posterity sake.

Why do you feel I'm not a good lady? You just jumped into conclusions without even knowing the person behind the post.

You really do need help. Get a life please.
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by MzDeeb(f): 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
unmask:
Why don't you focus all these energy on future self.....How you want to grow and be an influence in your society. How you intend to wrong the ills of society and one day stand and say I did this.

Writing this kind of letter to someone that plenty females call scum

Who told you I'm not doing that? Or were you told that all I do is write letters 24/7. I think you're plainly just jealous. Else, I don't see the reason for your rants.

Please, I'm not the cause of your frustration or jealousy. Don't bring your unsolicited advice to my post.

I'm sure you haven't dated anyone who cherish or values you this much to write sweet words about you or even pray to God about you.
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by MzDeeb(f): 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
abbatoir:

Well, this is not far from the suggestion I gave this young lady that trigger hatred..I have actually said it here that Truth is always bitter hence not surprised... that reflects the possibility of her dream to come to pass...

Pẹ̀lẹ́ ó Mr Abbatoir.. The truth sayer..

Please get a life and rest on my matter.
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by MzDeeb(f): 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Toseenlove:

Males Are Easily Carried Away, See Them Drooling Over Your Post. Only An Idiot Will Open His Useless Mouth And Say Female Beings Are Not Wise And Intelligent Lol. There Are Many Males In The World But Fewer Men. Thank God I'm One The Fewer Men. Ride On Mistress.....!!!

Thanks jare. It's good to see someone who isnt dumb as the rest on this platform.

Blessed are you amongst men!

1 Like

Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by MzDeeb(f): 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
abbatoir:

Bro, as a matter of fact, the being called woman is spiritual stronger and wiser than any Man ( regardless of his wealth or spiritual growth)

However, it's not automatic Sir, a lady who choose to have such privileged got to stand out from the crowd... forget all this trash dreamer

Virtually all of them have nothing but pussy to offer.. seeking for materials security in the name of marriage

I bow my head for special lady

Rubbish!

Now I understand where your frustration has been coming from. It's not my fault that all the women you have met in your life have only pussy to offer.

Little wonder, how the women in your family are. Please do accept my sincere apologies for that. It must really be tough growing in that kinda environment.

I would advise you get yourself exposed. The time you use in insulting pple on nairaland, direct it to something useful that would change your mentality. Learn how relationships are in the Western culture

1 Like

Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by abbatoir(m): 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=MzDeeb post=88395011]

Now I understand where your frustration has been coming from. It's not my fault that all the women you have met in your life have only pussy to offer.

Little wonder, how the women in your family are. Please do accept my sincere apologies for that. It must really be tough growing in that kinda environment.

I would advise you get yourself exposed. The time you use in insulting pple on nairaland, direct it to something useful that would change your mentality. Learn how relationships are in the Western culture
[/quot

I guess you are trying to be smart.... you don't need to tell me before I can deduce you are very far from special lady in my view... perhap an average Nigerian lady
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by unmask: 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
MzDeeb:

Who told you I'm not doing that? Or were you told that all I do is write letters 24/7. I think you're plainly just jealous. Else, I don't see the reason for your rants.

Please, I'm not the cause of your frustration or jealousy. Don't bring your unsolicited advice to my post.

I'm sure you haven't dated anyone who cherish or values you this much to write sweet words about you or even pray to God about you.
I am sure if you are doing as I advised you won't have time to write silly letters.

And no I am not jealous and no I am not frustrated and no I don't want any lady writing me such letters. Things should happen spontaneously.
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by Holanrex(m): 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
Trust me, we all wish for the best,but believe me...before what you wish for can come to pass there some steps you have to take....I will just categorized it in to 3......Firstly Good behavior.... Secondly Devoted your time to God and believe in HIM.... third one:Hard working and always pray.
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by abbatoir(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
Holanrex:
Trust me, we all wish for the best,but believe me...before what you wish for can come to pass there some steps you have to take....I will just categorized it in to 3......Firstly Good behavior.... Secondly Devoted your time to God and believe in HIM.... third one:Hard working and always pray.

We don talk but in vain... She no go gree kiss
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by Lucrativress(f): 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
abbatoir:

Oh.. I must have been going far beyond your capacity
But let me come to your level perhaps you may get it

Girl, imagine a strange being is talking to you because I am afraid I need to be so brutally blunt to come to your level... well what I am about to say may not benefit you but trust me...it may be of used to someone else since the world is global village via internet

First of all.. Introduction..My name is Segun Tony Omotayo .An Architect by profession...a free thinker hence realistic believer of God

Take it or leave it I have the mystery understand of woman at my fingers tip..How I know that may be left to sleep

Girl, let me see how I may help you. To be realistic with you.. your dream about real Man may come to pass but let me bust your mind..it may be strange to you to know that it lies in your hand for that dream to come to pass Hence the saying.. behind a successful Man.. their is a woman.. you see girl, I will say many things you won't understand but let me help you by saying this...

Here is hint on how to achieve your dreams

1-You have got to be an independent lady financially and emotionally
2- Being a Virgil may be advantage but you can still regain your self-esteem even if you have lost that
3-You have to do a lot of research on the real meaning of woman and not what society defined her

If you develop to a reasonable degree in this regard.. you may then attract real nigga Hence the saying: whatever a Man sow..he shall reap

Let me stop here..I just wish you best of luck
Ogaju grin
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by Lucrativress(f): 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
MzDeeb:

Is it this lockdown that's causing children to hold a phone or y'all are just naturally an overgrown baby adult.

Who asked for your opinion? BTW, this letter wasn't even addressed to you or your fellow dummies.

I posted this on my page for posterity sake.

Why do you feel I'm not a good lady? You just jumped into conclusions without even knowing the person behind the post.

You really do need help. Get a life please.
Oya come and take kiss kiss
Calm down you hear
You wrote a beautiful letter up there
You really don't need to indulge in arguments
Your letter remains beautiful smiley

1 Like

Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by abbatoir(m): 9:22am On Jul 28, 2020
MzDeeb:
Dear Hubby,

I thought about you today and decided to write a letter to you. Anytime you get to read this, I want you to know you hold a very special place in my heart❤️.

All through my life, I have always prayed to God for a man than would love HIM so much and even bring me closer to HIM. A man that isn't afraid to express his love towards me. A man so kind, considerate, loving, gentle yet firm �. I know all these and more lies inside of you and I'm excited to start the future with you!God must really do love you because I know you are going to be a total package [Not man na man�].

I'm certain ours will be a love story to be envied, because I’ve waited and prayed fervently for you all these while. Sometimes, It is crazy to think that God has specifically created you just for me, and that you are walking on the same � as me right now.

I really can't wait to live and grow with you. I look forward to playing with you [I enjoy silly plays]. I enjoy games like--pillow throwing, video games, scramble, hide and seek etc. I'm open to learning the other games you know too☺️

Just so you know, I'm a sucker for fairytale love, very touchy and physical. I also loveeee to cuddle and hug� a lot. I guarantee you that I would always sit on your laps 80% of the time even if there's an extra chair [Don't worry about my weight, I'm petite �].

Oh! I love to smile ☺ and laugh a lot. I hope you do same. You know without humor, what do we really have?�

I want our relationship to be that of great best friends. I know you're not going to be perfect neither am I too. But I want you to know that you can confide in me anytime you make mistakes. It is okay for you to make mistakes so don't worry about being judge. I have loved you in advance before ever meeting seeing you, so I have also forgiven you in advance too.

I'm pretty certain we would make it through all challenges and trials that might come our way if we are truthful, faithful and honest in our dealings with each other.

Above all, I hope we never stop putting God first in all we do.

I love you and will always love you my King �

TTYL...

Sincerely,

Your Future Wife�

This particular write up is not the product of op's imagination.(na copy and paste kiss)..belong to the great seer because it's not earthly...True love does operate in heaven... Hence the saying: Marriage were made in heaven
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by MzDeeb(f): 12:39am On Jul 30, 2020
abbatoir:

This particular write up is not the product of op's imagination.(na copy and paste kiss)..belong to the great seer because it's not earthly...True love does operate in heaven... Hence the saying: Marriage were made in heaven

Are you okay at all? The fact that you lack wisdom to be able to write up meaningful words doesn't mean you should discredit someone else's work.

I wrote this letter in my journal communicating sane to God Almighty. If you wish to have a jargons marriage /spouse please you're free to write about that too..

I think everyone has the right to request for whatever they want.. My God gives good gifts and my marriage will be one where I would experience heaven here on earth. Its not my fault that the marriages you have witnessed is nothing to write home about....

PS: Anyone who isn't comfortable with this.. Should please waka pass..
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by MzDeeb(f): 12:41am On Jul 30, 2020
Lucrativress:

Oya come and take kiss kiss
Calm down you hear
You wrote a beautiful letter up there
You really don't need to indulge in arguments
Your letter remains beautiful smiley

Thank you �. It's just so disheartening reading some replies.. Like yo! I can't imagine people attacking me just because I wrote down my wishes. It's sad!
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by MzDeeb(f): 12:45am On Jul 30, 2020
Holanrex:

Why are you concluding for me? Who requested for your unsolicited advise? How do you even know I don't have all those attributes you listed? Why are you so quick to attack or discredit my write up by assuming I don't possess the characteristics of a good spouse?

It's so obvious majority of you are used to girls with bad behaviours that's why you're projecting same on me.. Please I have had enough of this narrative..

I'm still amused at how an innocent letter is warranting attacks.. Wheew
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by MzDeeb(f): 12:48am On Jul 30, 2020
abbatoir:

We don talk but in vain... She no go gree kiss

Why are you sooo obsessed with my letter? You have been on this issue for months and even after ignoring you, you still came back.

I'm beginning to feel you are either possessed, frustrated or just plain jealous.

You have deep issues you need to sort out.. I'm not the cause of your problem. Please leave my letter alone. Afterall, it wasn't written to you. It was written to God and my future spouse. Save yourself the headache
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by arthorjnr(m): 1:38am On Jul 30, 2020
MzDeeb:

Are you okay at all? The fact that you lack wisdom to be able to write up meaningful words doesn't mean you should discredit someone else's work.

I wrote this letter in my journal communicating sane to God Almighty. If you wish to have a jargons marriage /spouse please you're free to write about that too..

I think everyone has the right to request for whatever they want.. My God gives good gifts and my marriage will be one where I would experience heaven here on earth. Its not my fault that the marriages you have witnessed is nothing to write home about....

You shouldn't be responding to every banter here.

1 Like

Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 30, 2020
Nice fmt.. I hope it doesn't attract the fuckboys who will come as true Romeos cheesy
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by rosieflower2(f): 1:58am On Jul 30, 2020
MzDeeb:
Dear Hubby,

I thought about you today and decided to write a letter to you. Anytime you get to read this, I want you to know you hold a very special place in my heart❤️.

All through my life, I have always prayed to God for a man than would love HIM so much and even bring me closer to HIM. A man that isn't afraid to express his love towards me. A man so kind, considerate, loving, gentle yet firm �. I know all these and more lies inside of you and I'm excited to start the future with you!God must really do love you because I know you are going to be a total package [Not man na man�].

I'm certain ours will be a love story to be envied, because I’ve waited and prayed fervently for you all these while. Sometimes, It is crazy to think that God has specifically created you just for me, and that you are walking on the same � as me right now.

I really can't wait to live and grow with you. I look forward to playing with you [I enjoy silly plays]. I enjoy games like--pillow throwing, video games, scramble, hide and seek etc. I'm open to learning the other games you know too☺️

Just so you know, I'm a sucker for fairytale love, very touchy and physical. I also loveeee to cuddle and hug� a lot. I guarantee you that I would always sit on your laps 80% of the time even if there's an extra chair [Don't worry about my weight, I'm petite �].

Oh! I love to smile ☺ and laugh a lot. I hope you do same. You know without humor, what do we really have?�

I want our relationship to be that of great best friends. I know you're not going to be perfect neither am I too. But I want you to know that you can confide in me anytime you make mistakes. It is okay for you to make mistakes so don't worry about being judge. I have loved you in advance before ever meeting seeing you, so I have also forgiven you in advance too.

I'm pretty certain we would make it through all challenges and trials that might come our way if we are truthful, faithful and honest in our dealings with each other.

TTYL...

Sincerely,

Your Future Wife�
Awwwww... So sweet

1 Like

Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by MzDeeb(f): 3:18am On Jul 30, 2020
arthorjnr:

You shouldn't be responding to every banter here.

I have decided not to going forward �. Thank you jare
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by CsRockefeller(m): 4:27am On Jul 30, 2020
MzDeeb:

I have decided not to going forward �. Thank you jare

Bikonu, emezi Ka Ndi nwoke mekasa Obi gi. Imeela, nwaanyi oma.

Ke kwaanu?

1 Like

Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by iInjureHerYansh: 8:33am On Jul 30, 2020
MzDeeb:

Why are you sooo obsessed with my letter? You have been on this issue for months and even after ignoring you, you still came back.

I'm beginning to feel you are either possessed, frustrated or just plain jealous.

You have deep issues you need to sort out.. I'm not the cause of your problem. Please leave my letter alone. Afterall, it wasn't written to you. It was written to God and my future spouse. Save yourself the headache
it was written for me baby I should be the one complaining but I dunno why they're doing it in my stead.
Walahi i'm tired of this country. Shall we relocate to another one already
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by abbatoir(m): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2020
MzDeeb:

It doesn't reflect in your subsequent respond... that write up is deep and objective... your response so far is shallow and emotional

If at all it's your personal write up..then you must have have emotional disorder(I am sorry to used this words ma)
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by abbatoir(m): 10:30am On Jul 30, 2020
MzDeeb:

Why are you sooo obsessed with my letter
? You have been on this issue for months and even after ignoring you, you still came back.

Girl, there is a thin line between being obsessed and concerns... like I said earlier that very write up is pure truth and I am an individual who is so concerned with the truth... why I choose to maybe left to sleep...

My primary objective on earth is too study woman's heart...I dig deep!
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by kever: 11:31am On Jul 30, 2020
MzDeeb:
Dear Hubby,

TTYL...

Sincerely,

Your Future Wife�

Future wife, I just saw what you wrote, and I must confess, our hearts are almost in sync.

Almost you may ask? Well, the almost is because in all we do, God has to sanction it. So when the "Baba upstairs" gives the go ahead, I'll drop all I'm doing and come look for you.

But I've one question though. I love gospel songs a lot, hope you do too?

Infact one of my favourite gospel songs is, what a friend we have in Jesus by Paul Baloche.

Hope you know the song? And if not, try listening to it.

I appreciate prayers a lot. I don't start my day without seeking the face of my FATHER and I dare not go to bed at night, without calling on Him.

I play a lot and loves board games, especially chess. You know, chess makes one a deep thinker and an analyser.

But I've one small challenge though, I don't know how to play video games. Is it something I can learn, if possible?

Hope you like ewa agoin and bread? Because, I have a particular spot we may be visiting when we want to spoil ourselves a little.

Ehen, another thing, I don't like staying out late in the night, hope you can cope with that? My reason is that, I don't want to put myself and you, in harm's way, especially in this perilous times we are living now.

Concerning pillow fights, I thing I may be checking some local stores to ask for prices. So, what is the texture of the pillow; soft, semi-soft or hard?

Well, you decide, so that in our play and fun time, we don't hurt each other.

Come o my queen, you said you will be sitting on my legs sometimes right? Well I think, it's high time, I start exercising my thighs. But don't fret, by His grace, I'll be CAPABLE , since you are ABLE , our union will be ENJOYABLE and LOVABLE.

OK, sweet dearest, got to go for now, but hoping the Most High comes through for us.
Re: A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband by segcymoor(m): 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
It's Man world. .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? / Why are Girls Naturally Stupid / Why Are Hausa Men So Sexually Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.