Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse (136419 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 24 Chadian Soldiers In Lake Chad Area / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram / Chadian Troops Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2020
blowjohn:

Equip our soldiers and pay them well, and let them watch them decimate any terrorist.
U think it's their fault ba?

Rather they should be retrained on modern warfare tactics.

4 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by oluwaleinad(m): 9:31am On Apr 05, 2020
its time we know more about Nigeria govt and it's connection with BH terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by PierreAbutu(m): 9:31am On Apr 05, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Did I just read led by the President? Buhari come and see your mate in action, not in empty promises, leading in the forefront, not hiding in their government house like you.
Our half-dead President is just there squandering our money to sustain his half battery life while the masses die in thousand due to insecurity.

My brother, I have the feeling that the truth about Boko haram and its sponsors will soon be exposed, with things like this

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by ajebuter(f): 9:31am On Apr 05, 2020
Now this is a real Sheriff..

Awa own Baba Bubu is a Sheriffa..

Note the big difference..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by adekennis(m): 9:31am On Apr 05, 2020
Softmojo:
Huge difference between Strong men and Straw men.

Idris Deby leads from the frontline.

elampiro ... Here is one pic..I have seen many pics of him in frontline..
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by NairalandSon: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2020
Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Is this real?
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by adekennis(m): 9:34am On Apr 05, 2020
elampiro:
I am still looking for the video or picture of the Chadian President leading the war.

Nigerians are quick to praise foreigners and mock our country. Was this feat not made possible by the persistent aerial bombing of Boko Haram by Nigerian army in the past few weeks which have weakened them?

Also, where are the Boko Haram casualties in this battle?

6 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by just2endowed: 9:34am On Apr 05, 2020
dbtt:
This is the best news for the year. I swear, I am so happy. Omo see armoury. Boko haram don craze finish.

Rpg!

A chadian president think bh deserve death but one giant of cow rearing thinks his brethren from all over west Africa need to be granted amnesty despite all the killings and beheading by the st terrorist.

5 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by chronique(m): 9:35am On Apr 05, 2020
Chad have been more efficient in the fight against boko haram than our Nigerian soldiers. See the large cache of arms recovered. When it's the turn of the Nigerian military to recover arms, they'd be showing you 7 rifles and some cartridges and drugs on the ground as recoveries.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by kimjessey2019: 9:37am On Apr 05, 2020
Buhari go d shame by now though I heard he has got no shame, is it true??

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:37am On Apr 05, 2020
Kylekent59:

You just comment with no points, neither did you substantiate to back up your comment.

The people that gave you likes are educated also, but had lost their moral instincts.

Some of you just say things just for cheap likes.

You are just wailing, no point, no shred amount of evidence against the president.

It's is high time we all see and say things the right way , and let go of our hatred.

sorry for your loss, heeeeya , you and buhari will receive more blows in coming days, God isn't asleep, all evil supporters must be put to shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 05, 2020
freeman500:
shocked In Nigeria we thought somebody was going to bring that military experience to the table in 2015.

Buhari is a fake general

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by AFONAMARO: 9:40am On Apr 05, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
shocked

See weapons of warfare littering everywhere.

shocked

Even Burutai go shock.... What the giant of Africa cannot do small Chad is doing...Wonderful!

Not that they cannot do it, they are compromised and poorly equipped.

A clear case of sending a child ro hawk salt and then sending rain after the child

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 05, 2020
Idriss Deby is a war hardened Zaghawa.. they are Sahelian through and through. Lol Kanuri crase no reach their own...

Afterall who chased the kanembu elite across from Kanem into Borno ? Sahelians live by war.

Who started the mounted gun on hiluxes that boko boys use i.e technicals It was Chadian land units in the war against Libya.

While French and Americans took out key formations from the air and with artillery, ppl like Deby then under Pres Habre drove into Libyan territory on 'technicals' and engaged the Libyans. And they beat Gaddafi boys back.

If Chad had our military budget then they might've have annexed Borno by now, just for being a source of irritation lol.

6 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by jidxin(m): 9:41am On Apr 05, 2020
GamalNasser:
Our own shameless soldiers are looking for mothers and sisters in Warri to rape skin to skin and infect with HIV SMH angry
so how can we believe this.... I didn't see anything to convince me enough
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:43am On Apr 05, 2020
Validated:
See ordinary Chad... the giant of Africa is sleeping. God bless Chadian leader. Atleast, with these weapon off ISLAMIC Boko Haram will be in jeopardy as the world is on lockdown.

Please!

Giant of Wetin?

Can BH try South Africa and last a week?

Let them try Egypt and see whether they will last 2-3 days.

Because of our government's corruption, their abject...... ROTTENNESS, terrorism has been condoned and turned into big business.......right now Nigeria is no giant, it is a huge, sprawling, festering corpse with the political vultures feeding fat and damning the consequences.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
This your comment eeeh. Why would they seize weapons from Nigerian soldiers? Do they wanna go to war with us? Doesn't sound feasible

How come you couldn't figure he was talking about boko haram and not the chadian army?
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by EnaibeSam: 9:43am On Apr 05, 2020
This is massive. Buhari, Buratai all the bubu come and see.
All that matter to our own soldiers is how to rape warri women and infect them with HIV. Shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by elampiro(m): 9:44am On Apr 05, 2020
[quote author=adekennis post=88113230][/quote]

I saw a similar photo of President Jonathan with army uniform. This is not an evidence he went to the war.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by elampiro(m): 9:45am On Apr 05, 2020
adekennis:

elampiro ... Here is one pic..I have seen many pics of him in frontline..

This is like a picture where he was bidding farewell to soldiers. Where is him in the battle field?

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Blackking98(m): 9:45am On Apr 05, 2020
quiteboy:
gringrin no nah him backyard. [center][/center]
the clown is pathetic

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by elampiro(m): 9:47am On Apr 05, 2020
Blackking98:
Don't be exposing your ignorance here. If you don't have what to say don't quote me. So the man below in military camo is who? Your uncle? Mtchewww.

You are being ignorant here. Here is also a Nigerian President fighting Boko Haram. Oya dispute.

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by d33types: 9:48am On Apr 05, 2020
edo3:
The person below have said it all.. Majority of our military personnel are not dedicated to safeguarding d country as d ethic of job demands,,they are concern about receiving alert at the end of the month.. You hear dem asking each other "u don see alert??,, me i never see alert oo"".. Them plenty for d service

The annoying ones are the navy and airforce,, they think military is about pluming,, as in wearing neat clothes to attract the civil populace.. If them hear sound of gun,, na run dem dey run.

I always laugh when they say we are d best in Africa when it comes to military,, we are not even close.. What our offrs knows is peppersouping n carrying women.. Tell them they av bn posted to maiduguri,, u will see dem lobbying to be sent on some irrelevant courses for jaji..

For jaji you said. grin Kinda true tho

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Buharidgeneral: 9:48am On Apr 05, 2020
Will baba like this?

Source of "their income" is being taken away
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Openbusiness: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2020
Buhari will surely punish Chad for this. E go pain am die say Chad finish him boys grin

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Awoleesu(m): 9:50am On Apr 05, 2020
Shekau be like, guys nothing to worry about. This is why we have multiple homes...

All we need do is run back to Naijeriya, bark and howl again, pick one or two school kids and Pronto! The Fresidensi will give us money to restock...

As for Derby....
Allah ya tsine mai!

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 05, 2020
GamalNasser:
Our own shameless soldiers are looking for mothers and sisters in Warri to rape skin to skin and infect with HIV SMH angry
Is it the soldiers fault? No what can you do when the head is rotten, Nigeria politicians and top military officers are b benefiting from Boko Haram insurgency

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by klax(m): 9:53am On Apr 05, 2020
Buhari!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by bolicks: 9:54am On Apr 05, 2020
Enough Respect. God Bless You
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Dagger111(m): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2020
edo3:
The person below have said it all.. Majority of our military personnel are not dedicated to safeguarding d country as d ethic of job demands,,they are concern about receiving alert at the end of the month.. You hear dem asking each other "u don see alert??,, me i never see alert oo"".. Them plenty for d service

The annoying ones are the navy and airforce,, they think military is about pluming,, as in wearing neat clothes to attract the civil populace.. If them hear sound of gun,, na run dem dey run.

I always laugh when they say we are d best in Africa when it comes to military,, we are not even close.. What our offrs knows is peppersouping n carrying women.. Tell them they av bn posted to maiduguri,, u will see dem lobbying to be sent on some irrelevant courses for jaji..

U must be a military personnel, i am one also, Army to be specific.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by BHigher(m): 9:56am On Apr 05, 2020
Kylekent59:

You just comment with no points, neither did you substantiate to back up your comment.

The people that gave you likes are educated also, but had lost their moral instincts.

Some of you just say things just for cheap likes.

You are just wailing, no point, no shred amount of evidence against the president.

It's is high time we all see and say things the right way , and let go of our hatred.

So what's your point Zombie?

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 05, 2020
I guess PMB and his cohorts ain't gonna be happy about this stout pulled my Chadian Military force.

Bad for business..they are ones giving BH boys arms and Information...bunch of hypocrites playing politics with human lives.

1000 ways to die is becoming a Nigeria soldier...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) / Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.