Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse (136423 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 24 Chadian Soldiers In Lake Chad Area / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram / Chadian Troops Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by clevybrown(m): 9:57am On Apr 05, 2020
This is a true revelation that Nigeria leader (PMB) is not ready to get rid of this boko Haram, but rather petting them, setting free those that were mistakenly captured and even begging them to embrace amnesty.... our militaries keep deceiving themselves. Can the president of a country be dis dumb Am often ashamed to know am from a country led by this president who keeps degrading, disgracing and subjecting us to constant mockery from other nations of the world. If small Chad military force led by their president can achieve this, then Nigeria remains a joke...

7 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 05, 2020
cool

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by rhames(m): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2020
Dasuks:
Idriss Deby is a war hardened Zaghawa.. they are Sahelian through and through. Lol Kanuri crase no reach their own...

Afterall who chased the kanembu elite across from Kanem into Borno ? Sahelians live by war.

Who started the mounted gun on hiluxes that boko boys use i.e technicals It was Chadian land units in the war against Libya.

While French and Americans took out key formations from the air and with artillery, ppl like Deby then under Pres Habre drove into Libyan territory on 'technicals' and engaged the Libyans. And they beat Gaddafi boys back.

If Chad had our military budget then they might've have annexed Borno by now, just for being a source of irritation lol.

They have already annexed it as they are fighting two wars. A proxy war against Nigeria on behalf of France and USA for decimating them in 1983 under Shagari and carried out by BUBU himself and Boko Haram.

Compare the arms with what the Chadians are holding and tell me the difference.

Take a close
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by israelmao(m): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2020
Buratai is a big failure including the one that appointed,see stockpile of arms and ammunition.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Mummymahdi(f): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Did I just read led by the President? Buhari come and see your mate in action, not in empty promises, leading in the forefront, not hiding in their government house like you.
Our half-dead President is just there squandering our money to sustain his half battery life while the masses die in thousand due to insecurity.

So commendable, idris doesn't only answer commander in chief if the armed forces but act as one. He gingered his officers, trained together and launch attack together while he leads. What our halfdead CnC can never dream of. Yeye leaders is what giant of Africa got

5 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by edo3(m): 10:00am On Apr 05, 2020
Dagger111:

U must be a military personnel, i am one also, Army to be specific.
Hmmmmm,, my brother.. These things are visible to the blinds na..

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by conscienceman4(m): 10:00am On Apr 05, 2020
So until the president came out. That means the Chad generals, like their Nigerian counterparts, have been selling out.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Damntruth(m): 10:01am On Apr 05, 2020
Kylekent59:

You just comment with no points, neither did you substantiate to back up your comment.

The people that gave you likes are educated also, but had lost their moral instincts.

Some of you just say things just for cheap likes.

You are just wailing, no point, no shred amount of evidence against the president.

It's is high time we all see and say things the right way , and let go of our hatred.

don't worry u wee nor get any likes

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 05, 2020
Nice move
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by olamariamjonez(m): 10:04am On Apr 05, 2020
Kudos.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 05, 2020
elampiro:
I am still looking for the video or picture of the Chadian President leading the war.

Nigerians are quick to praise foreigners and mock our country. Was this feat not made possible by the persistent aerial bombing of Boko Haram by Nigerian army in the past few weeks which have weakened them?

Also, where are the Boko Haram casualties in this battle?

Sympathetizer spotted
Bh sponsor spotted
Terrorist spotted
Potential bin laden spotted

Alert at Chadian army
Fish him out

4 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by nokatakata: 10:06am On Apr 05, 2020
Hopefully the govt of Chad will expose the sponsors of boko harambe terrorists soon since our Nigerian govt is hello bent on arresting and releasing terrorists.

Fowl yansh go soon open.

3 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by stormborn28(m): 10:08am On Apr 05, 2020
Kylekent59:

You just comment with no points, neither did you substantiate to back up your comment.

The people that gave you likes are educated also, but had lost their moral instincts.

Some of you just say things just for cheap likes.

You are just wailing, no point, no shred amount of evidence against the president.

It's is high time we all see and say things the right way , and let go of our hatred.

painment

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by anonimi: 10:08am On Apr 05, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Did I just read led by the President? Buhari come and see your mate in action, not in empty promises, leading in the forefront, not hiding in their government house like you.
Our half-dead President is just there squandering our money to sustain his half battery life while the masses die in thousand due to insecurity.

Do you mean hiding in London

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by anonimi: 10:10am On Apr 05, 2020
Successlane:
The cursed children of hate and perdition from the red mud region never disappoint.
Hate is their heritage.
Abeg carry go.
Na your papa born you.

Please let us know who took your reasoning capacity away, so we can beg them to quickly return it.
Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by LZAA: 10:10am On Apr 05, 2020
Apc minions wee not like thisgrin
Cc immhotep itooworwor blackking98 iceberg3 Afamed helinues

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by israelmao(m): 10:10am On Apr 05, 2020
Mysticwebb:

Anyone that loves this nation will really weep uncontrollably for her that we have a president who refuses to do the needful and sends Buratai packing ever since.This is just overwhelming,it shows clearly that our government has no will to conquer insurgency but only interested in looting.

4 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Celly2020: 10:10am On Apr 05, 2020
If chard flush boko haram out burutai will be the first to announce it to the world that they have defeated boko haram use less people every where

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 05, 2020
Mysticwebb:

It seems like Derby is doing marchinery job for Nigeria Government. There is trust issues within Nigeria Armed Forces rank so instead of hiring European, or American machinery, Buhari went for local neighboring countries to do the job. Money paid will also help develop their country, also we will enjoy borders security

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Chirowman(m): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2020
weapons of mass destruction chai and somebody is sponsoring this useless people. wetin we gain na BH full the whole Nigeria but well sha na thank God say dem no enter east na then dem go know say Aba dey burn person alive not to talk of BH in fact na ashes to ashes. all the know is how to instill fear on us but fight No, if you talk true demote or immediate retirement.see country that value human lifes fighting for one cause of protection rather than audio BH win or conquer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by anonimi: 10:12am On Apr 05, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
shocked

See weapons of warfare littering everywhere.
shocked

Even Burutai go shock.... What the giant of Africa cannot do small Chad is doing...Wonderful!

Chad also complied quickly with the American’s passport security cooperation but giant of Africa, Nigeria could not.
We are just a big for nothing bunch of noisemakers.

4 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by olax02(m): 10:14am On Apr 05, 2020
Nigerian soldier should be ashmed of themselve. Ordinary chadian soldier unleashed boko boy like this.Bubu father of propaganda where are u??

4 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:15am On Apr 05, 2020
Validated:
See ordinary Chad... the giant of Africa is sleeping. God bless Chadian leader. Atleast, with these weapon off ISLAMIC Boko Haram will be in jeopardy as the world is on lockdown.

Please dont call them ordinary... The dude is old yes...but he is proactive... he is the one that passed a law that women should not wear full coverall.. they must wear half...

I dont think they can be killing their soldiers anyhow in his country..!!..Shame..... Shame and shame!!

Persido chad... I Salute... you...!!

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Amumaigwe: 10:16am On Apr 05, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
shocked

See weapons of warfare littering everywhere.

shocked

Even Burutai go shock.... What the giant of Africa cannot do small Chad is doing...Wonderful!

These weapons were sourced the same way Fulani herdsmen source their own assault rifles; from Nigeria's Boko Haram/Herdsmen co-conspirators. They know themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by alphaNomega: 10:17am On Apr 05, 2020
freeman500:
shocked In Nigeria we thought somebody was going to bring that military experience to the table in 2015.

Who is we? Please speak for yourself
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by kunletexs: 10:18am On Apr 05, 2020
edo3:
The person below have said it all.. Majority of our military personnel are not dedicated to safeguarding d country as d ethic of job demands,,they are concern about receiving alert at the end of the month.. You hear dem asking each other "u don see alert??,, me i never see alert oo"".. Them plenty for d service

The annoying ones are the navy and airforce,, they think military is about pluming,, as in wearing neat clothes to attract the civil populace.. If them hear sound of gun,, na run dem dey run.

I always laugh when they say we are d best in Africa when it comes to military,, we are not even close.. What our offrs knows is peppersouping n carrying women.. Tell them they av bn posted to maiduguri,, u will see dem lobbying to be sent on some irrelevant courses for jaji..

In as much as you are entitled to air your opinion which I respect but I strongly beg to differ. Many of our soldiers (foot soldiers) are still much in dedication to the country (do you know how many are dying in this fight of bh? Do you know their pay is so poor, you cant believe these men recieved these salary and still go to the extend to fight that much) but it the leaders that are sick.

I do not know if you were conversant with their newly removed Threater commander adeniyi, within his 9months on the position, we recorded onslaught on the bh, he spoke his mind to air his view but some power that be, were not comfortable with his vocal trait and was removed.

You see while we are calling our country giant of Africa, many African countries are leaving the general belief that Africa countries can't process and making giant strides. Countries that come to mind are, south Africa, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Ghana, and even small chad, etc.

Why our government is still he'll bent at keeping us at a spot is because we are divided by religious and ethnic line.

My opinion and my submission
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by elampiro(m): 10:18am On Apr 05, 2020
mtinfx:

But sponsor spotted
Terrorist spotted
Potential bin laden spotted

Alert at Chadian army
Fish him out

Nonesense
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Julietuche(f): 10:18am On Apr 05, 2020
Mysticwebb:

Joseph Juliet
God bless the President of Chad. May the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob preserve Him and give them victory. I would suggest Nigerian soldiers should team up with these Chadians soldiers and route Boko Boys
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by zigirl56(f): 10:20am On Apr 05, 2020
This is quite interesting. Good job Chadian soldiers
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Mysticwebb: 10:20am On Apr 05, 2020
FreelanceRebel:

It seems like Derby is doing marchinery job for Nigeria Government. There is trust issues within Nigeria Armed Forces rank so instead of hiring European, or American machinery, Buhari went for local neighboring countries to do the job. Money paid will also help develop their country, also we will enjoy borders security
See them. Even in failure so glaring on all facets of our nationhood, they look for ways to twist reality to praise their killer. Buhari has over the years done nothing to stop the killings of Nigeria. Chadian government at a point even pull out their which shows they sensed sabotage on our part. Now they are fighting alone and fighting better.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:25am On Apr 05, 2020
helinues:

Sorry I didn't hear that..

My ears only listen to good and positive news.

Not old or possibly frabicated news

"Jonathan looted all our money"
Did you hear that
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Bambambiglo: 10:26am On Apr 05, 2020
helinues:
Oh boy..

See weapons.. Why no single sponsors of BH have been arrested?

Ask your god buhari

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) / Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.