Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse (136417 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 24 Chadian Soldiers In Lake Chad Area / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram / Chadian Troops Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:26am On Apr 05, 2020
what a stupid and ill-advised military offensive!

the world has gone far in military technology. gone are the days of Alexander The Great & Napoleon Bonaparte where the emperor/president led from the warfront.

one sniper bullet and you're dead.
next is anarchy in your country as different factions will be in a supremácy battle.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by elampiro(m): 10:26am On Apr 05, 2020
mtinfx:

But sponsor spotted
Terrorist spotted
Potential bin laden spotted

Alert at Chadian army
Fish him out

Nonsense post from you.

Meanwhile I was searching online to see if any other media reported this so called operation reported by Sahara reporters. But this is what I find. Why is it that only Sahara reporters has the story?

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Awoo88: 10:26am On Apr 05, 2020
The idiot in aso rock called chad "small chad"/ The same small chad is dealing with BH while the idiotic bubu is pampering them

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by lilyheaven: 10:28am On Apr 05, 2020
agulion:
We have a lifeless General who cannot kill a chicken,
Ant instead of chicken
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Miner13: 10:28am On Apr 05, 2020
helinues:
Oh boy..

See weapons.. Why no single sponsors of BH have been arrested?
I've being back since last week maybe you called lala or domi to tell them help you reach your dullard for questioning so far everything about him is good.it is not your turn today but it could be yours tomorrow? whatever is good is good likewise if it's bad it is bad.SO don't be shocked chadians soldier are doing it with visible result. is possible cos they have anti-terrorist president not a back stabber
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by paix(m): 10:28am On Apr 05, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Did I just read led by the President? Buhari come and see your mate in action, not in empty promises, leading in the forefront, not hiding in their government house like you.
Our half-dead President is just there squandering our money to sustain his half battery life while the masses die in thousand due to insecurity.
The cabal will not even allow him see this report, cos he acts on their instructions, talkless of leading any team. In fact, not even the service chiefs can do this!!!
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by topstone4: 10:32am On Apr 05, 2020
wingmanIII:
Chad crushing Boko Haram. Tomorrow some stupid APC /Buhari spin doctors will tell us how he eliminated Boko haram

Oya TIGRITIS, Please Coman curse yourself over buhari like you did before. cheesy cheesy

If buhari is a good leader, may I not make progress in life.

But if buhari is a bad leader, may you become stagnant and useless for the rest of your life.

Please say amen like you use to do. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by abidem4real: 10:33am On Apr 05, 2020
engineerboat:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1246566510518308864

https://mobile.twitter.com/von_Bismack/status/1246571836797865992
Incredible! So, there is still an astute, responsive and responsible leader like this in Africa! Chad I hail thee but woe unto tyrannical and retrogressive Nigerian leaders

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by deavicky(m): 10:34am On Apr 05, 2020
The only thing I can say is shame into Nigerian Army.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by topstone4: 10:34am On Apr 05, 2020
realstars:
Lead By The Chadian Presido? This Is Wonderfull. The Wepons Should Be Shared Among Nigerian And Chad To Flosh Them All At Once.

So that the Nigerians can give the weapons back to Boko haram?

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by sterlingD(m): 10:34am On Apr 05, 2020
Yeeeeeeeeeh!See cache of ammunition

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by topstone4: 10:36am On Apr 05, 2020
helinues:

Sorry I didn't hear that..

My ears only listen to good and positive news.

Not old or possibly frabicated news

Then that makes you an unrepentant, self-deceptive hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by kunletexs: 10:37am On Apr 05, 2020
PMB has live up to his alias "president go-slow"

A president that find it difficult to address the nation

A president that could call her youth 'lazy youth '

A president that has given amnesty to non deserving sect than handout genuine weapons to soldiers

The president that his directives could be disobeyed and yet the principal officer still in position.

I am not surprise say we are on auto-reverse

Bh having a free day while our soldiers are SECRETLY been buried. No state burial not benefit. Please PMB should find an aro hospital to check his mental level.

This man is not fit to lead cows not to talk of a country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by foreshore(m): 10:38am On Apr 05, 2020
engineerboat:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1246566510518308864

https://mobile.twitter.com/von_Bismack/status/1246571836797865992

From this its obvious Nigerian Government are not ready to put Boko Haram to end because of the money that is been misappropriated. Nigerian military has never captured the amount of arms and ammunition the Chadian Forces has been able to since the start of the war against terrorism
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Ladycewhy(f): 10:38am On Apr 05, 2020
osuofia2:
That's a president not the useless major Gen. Retired so called we have. Zombies I hope you can see the difference. I guess the dullard must be in sifia pains reading and seeing this because his is to release them
buhari read? That one that is never aware of anything grin grin
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 05, 2020
Sanchez01:

It is not because our soldiers are lazy but BH seems to be getting support from some people within the army, thereby thwarting the little effort of the boys.

And there is the talk of underequipment of our soldiers. And another, wrong intels on BH.

Some high ranking soldiers, politicians that are close to the presidency seem to be doing wonders in the dark and sabotaging the peace of the North East for their own gain.
You are not far from the truth. How can we expect boko haram be defeated when the president himself wants an amnesty program for militants with a well-funded northeast development commission just like it is in the niger delta?

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by abidem4real: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2020
deavicky:
The only thing I can say is shame into Nigerian Army.
There is nothing wrong with Nigerian Army but Nigerian leaders are the ones making them toothless tigers

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 05, 2020
helinues:
Oh boy..

See weapons.. Why no single sponsors of BH have been arrested?

so , you don't know how boko haram fund terrorism, Bubu government will soon release € 2million to them, all they need to do is just to kidnapped some school girls and corpers and the man will pay in cash.

the government is the number 1 sponsor, you have the airpower , why not rain bomb on them, why not use ECOWAS to release some fund to strengthen chad army instead of paying money to boko haram as ransome? why?
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 05, 2020
elampiro:

Nonsense post from you.

Meanwhile I was searching online to see if any other media reported this so called operation reported by Sahara reporters. But this is what I find. Why is it that only Sahara reporters has the story?

And they have retaliate and are over running them

The 60 they killed on our side in one hit
The retaliation is in warri undecided

Clown
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Besk: 10:44am On Apr 05, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Did I just read led by the President? Buhari come and see your mate in action, not in empty promises, leading in the forefront, not hiding in their government house like you.
Our half-dead President is just there squandering our money to sustain his half battery life while the masses die in thousand due to insecurity.

Ha ha! IPOB!!! You can lie!!! Descendants of Him Tu Lie!!!

First of all, President Idris Deby was not at the war front. He had visited them many days earlier after the deadly attack on Chadian soldiers by Boko Haram & ISWAP.

Secondly, there the fight was on Chadian Territory and the supposed ammunition dump was also on Chadian Chadian Territory. It would seem to me that IPOB nonentities and Nairaland Moderators who covertly encourage their rascality on this forum simply don’t understand international law. If they did, they’d understand Nigerian soldiers cannot invade Chad to fight on its soil, without a declaration of war or the approval of the Chadian authorities.

Thirdly, Chad has not been as helpful as it could have been, in the war against Boko Haram & ISWAP. It has largely seen the war as Nigeria’s problem and has largely based cooperation on incentives from Nigeria. That has meant Boko Haram & ISWAP have long used his country as staging ground for attacks in Nigeria (even though no-one can accuse the Chadian government for any support for them or their actions). However, now that the shoe is on the other foot, Chad is feeling the pain and while it is not good to see, it is interesting that what goes round comes round.

Idiotic IPOB goons, still smarting from their unsuccessful territorial aggression of 2019 still can’t grasp the fact that no matter how hard they shout, nothing will change for them till 2023. Unfortunately, with the way IPOBians abuse every Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba, Ibibio, Nupe, Igbira, Efik and everybody else, I cannot see how an Igbo person can be president in 2023. I’m 100% certain that IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.

Everybody sensible person is scared of a group of people that are so territorial that they won’t concede a single inch of their own land to you but when you welcome them into your own land, they want to take it over at all cost and if you resist, they turn on you in vile abuse and aggression.

3 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by mcfestgee: 10:45am On Apr 05, 2020
They will re stock through Nigerian Soldiers.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by EagleSquare1(m): 10:45am On Apr 05, 2020
I beg to disagree. Our troops on the ground and and Air Force guys have been brave and fantastic in the war against BH. Were they not up to the task, you can bet that you and I won’t be having restful nights in Abuja, Lagos, Benin, Enugu, Makurdi, PH, Maiduguri (yes, Maiduguri), Kano and Sokoto. Our men and women have been in the line of fire, and many have paid the ultimate price, but they have been resilient and pushing on, believing that the day of final victory is near. We did it in Burma, Liberia and Sierra-Leone and we will do it again. It’s just a matter of time.
We hail our troops in combat and they have our full support and appreciation.
You think that it is only the armed forces that have monopoly of weapons? Are you aware that ISWAP is involved in this war? You think it is a knockout war? How many of us so-called ‘brave’ and mouthy Nairalanders can stand to the sound of those heavy weapons and not poo in our pants! We should thank God that we have combat jet planes and the enemies don’t.
It is a war of minds and our boys are pulling through, and they deserve our respect. They have families left behind, and, like victims of the Covid 19, some never get the chance to say final goodbyes to them. May the Lord be with their families always. Amen
The men and women signed to the profession and they are good to go with the consequences of their signature. They are the best guys around and we are truly proud of them.
All the way guys! We are with you always and pray for you all!

edo3:
The person below have said it all.. Majority of our military personnel are not dedicated to safeguarding d country as d ethic of job demands,,they are concern about receiving alert at the end of the month.. You hear dem asking each other "u don see alert??,, me i never see alert oo"".. Them plenty for d service

The annoying ones are the navy and airforce,, they think military is about pluming,, as in wearing neat clothes to attract the civil populace.. If them hear sound of gun,, na run dem dey run.

I always laugh when they say we are d best in Africa when it comes to military,, we are not even close.. What our offrs knows is peppersouping n carrying women.. Tell them they av bn posted to maiduguri,, u will see dem lobbying to be sent on some irrelevant courses for jaji..

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 05, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

the world has gone far in military technology. gone are the days of Alexander The Great & Napoleon Bonaparte were the emperor/president led from the warfront.

next is anarchy in your country as different factions will be in a supremácy battle.

Okay analyst
They should copy Nigeria where the general in charge is sacked when he requests help

Ever wondered why trump and obama fly into to meet soldiers in the middle east when they can do video calls

It's called.morale boosting
Fck off
undecided
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Bashoruntolu(m): 10:47am On Apr 05, 2020
Buhari withdrew $1bn and could not achieve what the Chad President and Chad troops have achieved in terms of decimating Boko Haram strongholds. Our is to offer rehabilitation and reintegration of terrorists. One day the full story will be told. Today we watch...
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by safetyboot: 10:48am On Apr 05, 2020
BOKO HARAM HAS BEEN PARALIZED BY THE CORONA VIRUS LOCK DOWN. NO MORE SUPPLIES FROM THEIR NIGERIAN SUPPORTERS.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by teejet: 10:48am On Apr 05, 2020
What is our military waiting for?

This is the best time to finish off these Boko Haram

Insurgents.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 05, 2020
rhames:

They have already annexed it as they are fighting two wars. A proxy war against Nigeria on behalf of France and USA for decimating them in 1983 under Shagari and carried out by BUBU himself and Boko Haram.

Compare the arms with what the Chadians are holding and tell me the difference.

Take a close

Well you are correct. They do enter and exit Nigerian territory at their will. Especially when in 'pursuit' of the boko boys... Nigeria is a shell of itself. And France is willing to support them with 4.5 generation fighter jets lolol. What can Bubu them do ?

Siddon look and recant tales of past glory.

Btw u see what the in-depth support the French offer him on their northern border ? They wipe out any and every anti-govt encroachment. His brother and nephew or so are fighting against him. But the air strikes from France no dey gree them see road. lol

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by safetyboot: 10:50am On Apr 05, 2020
Besk:

Ha ha! IPOB!!! You can lie!!! Descendants of Him Tu Lie!!!

First of all, President Idris Deby was not at the war front. He had visited them many days earlier after the deadly attack on Chadian soldiers by Boko Haram & ISWAP.

Secondly, there the fight was on Chadian Territory and the supposed ammunition dump was also on Chadian Chadian Territory. It would seem to me that IPOB nonentities and Nairaland Moderators who covertly encourage their rascality on this forum simply don’t understand international law. If they did, they’d understand Nigerian soldiers cannot invade Chad to fight on its soil, without a declaration of war or the approval of the Chadian authorities.

Thirdly, Chad has not been as helpful as it could have been, in the war against Boko Haram & ISWAP. It has largely seen the war as Nigeria’s problem and has largely based cooperation on incentives from Nigeria. That has meant Boko Haram & ISWAP have long used his country as staging ground for attacks in Nigeria (even though no-one can accuse the Chadian government for any support for them or their actions). However, now that the shoe is on the other foot, Chad is feeling the pain and while it is not good to see, it is interesting that what goes round comes round.

Idiotic IPOB goons, still smarting from their unsuccessful territorial aggression of 2019 still can’t grasp the fact that no matter how hard they shout, nothing will change for them till 2023. Unfortunately, with the way IPOBians abuse every Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba, Ibibio, Nupe, Igbira, Efik and everybody else, I cannot see how an Igbo person can be president in 2023. I’m 100% certain that IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.

Everybody sensible person is scared of a group of people that are so territorial that they won’t concede a single inch of their own land to you but when you welcome them into your own land, they want to take it over at all cost and if you resist, they turn on you in vile abuse and aggression.

BOKO HARAM AGENT SPOTTED

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by felixedet(m): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2020
wingmanIII:
Chad crushing Boko Haram. Tomorrow some stupid APC /Buhari spin doctors will tell us how he eliminated Boko haram

You've raised a serious alarm ....I am with you on this, everyone should note these lines as prophetic testament against this soulless regime of APC led by Gen. Buhari rtrd.because they will shamelessly definitely lie to the uninformed Nigerians.

When they will change the narratives with propagandic vigour how the president quash BH.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by joransky4re(m): 10:54am On Apr 05, 2020
I watched the video but I can't see the president or even a real view of the Chadian soldiers.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by safetyboot: 10:54am On Apr 05, 2020
elampiro:

Nonsense post from you.

The news was reported by Reuters, not Sahara Reporters. But are you not happy about this Chadian attack?
Re: Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

the world has gone far in military technology. gone are the days of Alexander The Great & Napoleon Bonaparte were the emperor/president led from the warfront.

Idriss Deby is a dictator. Not a democratically elected leader. His legitimacy rests on his 'strongman' persona/image that is widely viewed in Chad as having a desirable protective quality.

Unelected leaders have myths on which their 'right to rule' rests. Deby will always be remembered for leading the charge in his days as a military commander and even as late as 2008, where he challenged rebels on the streets on N'Djamena.. He lost his chief of staff in the process btw.

Idris Deby is more man than any of the so called generals that have ruled this country. Except Abacha I guess.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) / Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.