Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? (43088 Views)

If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by mrfree(m): 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
Dear Nairalanders,

I trust you are keeping safe.
A lady told me today that she will snatch me from my wife if care is not taken, please what does this mean? Is she just joking or she means it.
I don't want to take this issue with a hand of levity.
I need your contributions... Thank you in Advance.

Mr. Free
Best Regards.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Dagger111(m): 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hmm..... Run from her pls. A lady told me same, she goes to Celestial Church, that should be a red flag for me but i put my fat head. It got to a point, if i haven't see her kpekus f3ck in 2 days, i won't get myself. Every other kpekus become non attractive to me. She took in for me (story for another day). She is an outing and party type person, so i cant cope with that. At the end, i summoned courage and prayed hard, i told her i want to quit, i refused her seeing me privately, i keep running till she got tired. It was a log story bro, just run, she will collect you as she said oo. Shora fun obinrin o, Olohun awa peelu e o..

However, if this topic hit FP, this will be my first FTC, meaning this year will be interesting for me. I believe... Pls quote me once it hit FP.

418 Likes 34 Shares

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
grin
My brother man op,what she simply meant is that she wouldn't mind going to any extent just to squeeze you inside of a coca cola bottle.....Your major concern now should be whether it'd be inside the low sugar bottle or the normal one that has a high quantity of sugar...

Las las, use your brain.....No go compromise the peace of mind wey dey your family because of a few hours pot of beans wey one mumu banny promise to give you lipsrsealed

174 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Boogyman557: 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
Holly Gram cool

OGA!

70yrs OLD MAN!

NO WISE UP

NA EXPRESS U DE GO SOON

WTF MAN

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Transporter20: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
grin grin you are a gunner

11 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Francashy(m): 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
@Op oya take microphone and tell us what you guys were discussing when she made such statement.

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Transporter20: 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
Francashy:
@Op oya take microphone and tell us what you guys were discussing when she made such statement.

This guy na savage grin grin

Free the guy na

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3bsIoMbrSM

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by mrfree(m): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
Francashy:

She came to make remittances and money was not complete, so I told that she should always ensure to make her money complete.

9 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by RoyalBlu(f): 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
For the lady to be bold to say that to your face, it means you've been very FREE with her.

'Free' in terms of telling her what you're about, or even being overly nice to her.

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Naijanascam: 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
Oga boss but in your sincere heart aren't you happy talk true grin grin grin......

something lead to that statement which you are contributory to....

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by dnawah(m): 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
mrfree:
Dear Nairalanders,

A lady told me today that she will snatch me from my wife if care is not taken, please what does this mean? Is she just joking or she means it.

Mr. Free
Best Regards.
she's just playing,it is just a type of compliment.

9 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Godada(m): 7:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Kingsteve(m): 7:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
Dagger111:
Hmm..... Run from her pls. A lady told me same, she goes to Celestial Church, that should be a red flag for me but i put my fat head. It got to a point, if i haven't see her kpekus f3ck in 2 days, i won't get myself. Every other kpekus become non attractive to me. She took in for me (story for another day). She is an outing and party type person, so i cant cope with that. At the end, i summoned courage and prayed hard, i told her i want to quit, i refused her seeing me privately, i keep running till she got tired. It was a log story bro, just run, she will collect you as she said oo. Shora fun obinrin o, Olohun awa peelu e o..

However, if this topic hit FP, this will be my first FTC, meaning this year will be interesting for me. I believe... Pls quote me once it hit FP.

Now, my question is...does the celestial church have any relevance in your story?
Why are people afraid of celestial church?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by SenecaTheYonger: 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by toujurs: 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
RoyalBlu:
For the lady to be bold to say that that your face, it means you've been very FREE with her.

'Free' in terms of telling her what you're about, or even being overly nice to her.

You are very right

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by flokii: 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
@OP Please stay faithful to your wife and ignore that woman.. you're just one out of a thosand she's flirting with.

She is looking for ATM so don't fall for her tricks. Manage your life with your family the way you can and ignore 'home wreckers. When they wreck your home and you're down, they move on to another man to wreck his home. Be wise!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by mrfree(m): 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
flokii:
@OP Please stay faithful to your wife and ignore that woman.. you're just one out of a thosand she's flirting with.

She is looking for ATM so don't fall for her tricks. Manage your life with your family the way you can and ignore 'home wreckers. When they wreck your home and you're down, they move on to another man to wreck his home. Be wise!

Thank You

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by talk2hb1(m): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
mrfree:
Dear Nairalanders,

Mr. Free
Best Regards.
She dey take style tell you say you be mumu and he get your mumu button for hand undecided
She can easily use and dump you

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
mrfree:
Dear Nairalanders,

Mr. Free
Best Regards.
Many of them are out there just looking for marriages to destroy instead of them praying for their own , following married men up & down.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Dagger111(m): 10:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
Kingsteve:

Now, my question is...does the celestial church have any relevance in your story?

Make i no just talk bro.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Opeyemiextra(f): 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
I don't know if you opened the door for that kind of conversation or not so I won't comment on that. The point is she has made an intention known to you and it doesn't matter whether she said it jokingly or not, you must be wise in dealing with her moving forward. And be prayerful because she is probably preparing you for a plan ahead.

Don't allow somebody to use you play handicap o.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by joviegghead: 11:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
Kingsteve:

Some of its members have a record of being diabolic.
Their method of worship sef doesn't sit well with me.
Not insulting. Just saying.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Kingsteve(m): 12:03am On Jan 12, 2022
Dagger111:

Make i no just talk bro.
Guy...talk na.
Share your experience, we fit learn one or two!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Kingsteve(m): 12:04am On Jan 12, 2022
joviegghead:

Some of its members have a record of being diabolic.
Their method of worship sef doesn't sit well with me.
Not insulting. Just saying.
Hmmm...
I see!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by MrOkenwa(m): 1:41am On Jan 12, 2022
Move away from her for the sake of your family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Jimmythewise: 1:51am On Jan 12, 2022
Dagger111:

grin different things them happening
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by 2braithe: 3:51am On Jan 12, 2022
Kingsteve:

The fear of candle is the beginning of wisdom.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by infogenius(m): 5:18am On Jan 12, 2022
Op,
Don't take it as idle talk. Because if u don't take care, she will break ur home.
So brother take care (Spiritually and physically) not to fall for the pit she's digging for u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by MVLOX(m): 5:32am On Jan 12, 2022
Baba run ooo.... Delete her number, block her on all social media platforms available. One told me that the day my wife breaks my heart, she will be waiting for me. That was 6 years ago in the university when I was still dating my wife. Fast-forward to current times and she is still hoping what she said years ago happens... Baba wise up ooo men scarce first talk more of good men.

Infact they prefer married men because they see them as been very responsible people who take care of their families.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? by Livegamesonly(m): 9:10am On Jan 12, 2022
Any way na you sabi wetin una two dey do.. but if na me, i go just japa sharp sharp

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Disgraceful Ways Nigerian Guys Approach Ladies In Public Places / 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.