Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,725 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Lady Commits Suicide After Discovering Boyfriend With Another Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Commits Suicide After Discovering Boyfriend With Another Lady (4457 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Commits Suicide After Discovering Boyfriend With Another Lady by MadeINchenzen2: 7:51am On Apr 05, 2020
A lady known as Rejoice has on Saturday March 5 2020, committed suicide, this incident happened at Mpape area of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Rejoice dranked a bottle pesticide known as Sniper.

This unfortunate issue occurred on threw the whole area into unrest as neighbours struggled to save her from dying.

Vtesley_HD gathered that before her death Rejoice found out about her boyfriends having illicit affair with another lady, out of anger and pain she took matter into her own hands and decided to take her own life.

Before the incident the deceased had often threatened to kill herself over the unfaithfulness of her boyfriend.

Persons withing the area had revealed that Rejoice had been having financial struggles to help her take care of child, of which she had for another man.

She was found in the bathroom few minutes after taking the substance and immediately rushed to a nearby hospital where she died.

The FCT Police Command spokesperson, Anjuguri Manzal, could not be reached when contacted as calls to his mobile numbers were not answered.

https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/2a2407d416eae60e067cf238e7b0ee32

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Discovering Boyfriend With Another Lady by Lamanii22(f): 8:11am On Apr 05, 2020
What's with the taking your own life over boyfriend jilting you... Girls! Please stop that.... Just focus on yourself... Stop wasting your lives!
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Discovering Boyfriend With Another Lady by Silasloaded(m): 8:46am On Apr 05, 2020
See Fine Girl Wey take her life Chaii !!! Nawa ooO!!! Handsome Guy/Men Japa Everywhere who will take Good Care Of You and Shower You With Riches And True Love And Also stick-to, abide and stay Faithful to their Partner (Be It Girl Or Wife) The Main Thing Wey Dey Verse Me Pass Be Say Na Fine Beautiful Girls Wey Dey Do These OOoo God She No Even No If she another Person Future Wife God Biko I Plead No Let My Future Wife Do These ChAi The Tin Wey dey pain me i still Dey lament be say she na fine Girl

(1) (Reply)

Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor / Two Fat Ladies Teach Men How To Bleep And Hit The G-pot Of Fat Women To Orgasm / The Best Way To A Woman's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.