Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor (4451 Views)

Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" / Ladies, Can You Keep Having Sex With Ur Boyfriend Even If He Wunt Marry You? / Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by DenreleDave(m): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
Guys, men, alphas, simps...
Pls marry a woman.

Don't marry a sperm donor .. Don't marry a slay queen...

A WOMAN (WIFE)
A woman will refer u as a father, daddy, lover, friend.. She wants to live her best part of her life with you and ur kids.. She loved you from the start and always loved u.. Your kids make her remember you and she will never do anything that will tarnish the relationship or break the family...

Example of women
Omotola jolade, joke silva and Co..

A SPERM Donor (Ladies with no intention to marry, they just use to make kids)

A sperm donor will dump you after having kids.. She doesn't have plan to stay married for life.. Marriage is not her thing, she only needs a baby(ies). She need an offspring and the only way she can get it is to deceive you into marriage and after giving her kids, she will dump u for no explanation... If she doesn't dump you, she will start behaving wayward so dt u can dump her...
She is originally set out to be a single mother..

Example of sperm donors

Tiwa Savage, Tonto dike and so

Watchword: Avoid sperm donors... Those ladies will ruin you, they don't care.. They never cared

13 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by debbydams(f): 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
Sperm donor kwa.. Nothing eyes � nogo see for nairaland oo grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by DenreleDave(m): 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
debbydams:
Sperm donor kwa.. Nothing eyes � nogo see for nairaland oo grin grin

Dont you know that some ladies are only looking for sperm donor..

They only deceive men with marriage but never wanted to marry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by Davash222(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
Tee Billz and ChurchHill are still the father of the kids.

This situation favors the man more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by Aboks(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
Notin wey aboki no go see for gate

grin grin grin
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by debbydams(f): 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:

Dont you know that some ladies are only looking for sperm donor..

They only deceive men with marriage but never wanted to marry
dats a lie.. Every lady wants a happy � nd everlasting home.. It might not work out due to some misunderstanding.. No woman � want to b a single mother..

4 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by MrTAnonymous(m): 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
debbydams:
dats a lie.. Every lady wants a happy � nd everlasting home.. It might not work out due to some misunderstanding.. No woman � want to b a single mother..

I seriously doubt the bolded.

Incase you don't know na me talk

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by DenreleDave(m): 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
Davash222:
Tee Billz and ChurchHill are still the father of the kids.

This situation favors the man more.

Who owns or have more custody of the kids?

Most certainly the ladies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by DenreleDave(m): 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
debbydams:

U r wrong.. Just like some men wants baby mamas, some ladies does want single mother life too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by debbydams(f): 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

I seriously doubt the bolded.

why
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by debbydams(f): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:

U r wrong.. Just like some men wants baby mamas, some ladies does want single mother life too
hummmm
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by DenreleDave(m): 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
debbydams:
hummmm
Hmm
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by debbydams(f): 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:

Hmm
kini bayi
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by theparagon(m): 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
let the sperm donors you mentioned catch you
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by DenreleDave(m): 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
debbydams:
kini bayi

Fe mi
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by DenreleDave(m): 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
theparagon:
let the sperm donors you mentioned catch you

grin grin grin
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by MrTAnonymous(m): 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2020
debbydams:
why

I have met a lot of women who prefers to be a single mother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by debbydams(f): 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

shocked
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by debbydams(f): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:

Fe mi
koye mi o
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by CosmicPhoenix: 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
na initial gra gra be that,being a single mother is tough,no woman wants it.

MrTAnonymous:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
U Said She Would End Up Being A Single Mother. Den Who Suffers It? She Or D Man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by DenreleDave(m): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
Truvel:
U Said She Would End Up Being A Single Mother. Den Who Suffers It? She Or D Man?
Some ladies wants to be single mother...

Dey don't need a man to be bossing them around

They have money to take care of their kids for life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:

Some ladies wants to be single mother...

Dey don't need a man to be bossing them around

They have money to take care of their kids for life
No Woman In Her Rightful Sense Would Want To Be A Single Mother, Even If She Is Wealthy. Do U Know What It Means To Cater 4 D Children Without D Father? Or Do U Know What It Means Be Alone Or To Be Lonely? B4 A Woman Decides To Leave A Man, There Must Be Something Dat Prompted Dat. D Reasons Could Be Positive Or Negative. Originally No Woman Would Want To Be A Single Mother.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by DenreleDave(m): 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
Truvel:
No Woman In Her Rightful Sense Would Want To Be Single Woman, Even If She Is Wealthy. Do U Know What It Means To Cater 4 D Children Without D Father? Or Do U Know What It Means Be Alone Or To Lonely? B4 A Woman Decides To Leave A Man, There Must Be Something Dat Prompted Dat. D Reasons Could Be Positive Or Negative. Originally No Man Would Want To Be A Single Mother.

U don't no anything bro.. The world has changed..

Ladies opt to be single mothers now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by adenike21273: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
Notin wey aboki no betweens see for entrance

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by prestige2013: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:
Pls marry a woman.

A WOMAN (WIFE)
A woman will refer u as a father, daddy, lover, friend.. She wants to live her best part of her life with you and ur kids.. She loved you from the start and always loved u.. Your kids make her remember you and she will never do anything that will tarnish the relationship or break the family...

Example of women

A SPERM DONOR

A sperm donor will dump you after having kids.. She doesn't have plan to stay married for life.. Marriage is not her thing, she only needs a baby(ies). She need an offspring and the only way she can get it is to deceive you into marriage and after giving her kids, she will dump u for no explanation... If she doesn't dump you, she will start behaving wayward so dt u can dump her...

Example of sperm donors

Watchword: Avoid sperm donors... Those ladies will ruin you, they don't care.. They never cared

I guess you mean to say Recipient and not Donor,
Donor- to give out
Recipient- to receive

Sperm Recipient.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by DenreleDave(m): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
prestige2013:

I guess you mean to say Recipient and not Donor,
Donor- to give out
Recipient- to receive

Sperm Recipient.

Sperm donor.. I know wat I am saying..

Check my post again.. I edited it
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by prestige2013: 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:

Sperm donor.. I know wat I am saying..
Check my post again.. I edited it
Okay but the examples you cited still carries sperm Donors.

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by DenreleDave(m): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
prestige2013:

Okay but the examples you cited still carries sperm Donors.

Others understand me better bro.

I don tire
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by Tillatalk: 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
#FACT
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by DenreleDave(m): 6:31am On Oct 08, 2020
Tillatalk:
#FACT

Thank you
Re: Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor by Mrscarter(f): 10:40am On Oct 08, 2020
DenreleDave:
Pls marry a woman.

A WOMAN (WIFE)

Example of women

A SPERM Donor (Ladies with no intention to marry, they just use to make kids)

Example of sperm donors

What sane woman wants a man to get her pregnant n be left on their own to raise a child? If things didn't work out for some reason/s n they split it don't mean the woman wanted things to turn out that way.
Sometimes the woman has no choice n the man gives her belle n leaves her, sometimes callously undecided
But also some women can drive their man away too.
But no woman really wants to raise a child alone.
I have a friend who's man went out like on any other day to do stuff n one day she was halfway thru pregnancy n he just never came back n I saw her go thru that heartbreak aswell as pregnancy, labour n raising a child alone n no girl would envy that.
Wat woman doesn't want a beautiful family, a father for her children and a good husband?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Funny Experience With A Lady On A Bus / / How Do You Know Your Husband To Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.