Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

How To Stop Worrying And Overthinking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop Worrying And Overthinking (194 Views)

Is My Friend Overthinking This? / Am I Overthinking Or Is My Fiancée Actually Proud? / Does It Sound Like My Boss Is Checking Me Out, Or Am I Just Overthinking It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Worrying And Overthinking by Scodemy: 8:20am On Apr 05, 2020
In this short clip (3minutes) you'll learn ways to reduce your worry and overthinking habit.

No one worries out a solution to their problem so worrying is just a waste of time and energy

Secondly people who worry a lot are never happy and healthy

You must learn how to fight worry if u want to be happy, healthy and productive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak-1SCFkG0c
Re: How To Stop Worrying And Overthinking by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 8:39am On Apr 05, 2020
Drink,eat,be merry, Nigerians are already in the state of worries and overthinking,gosh, and last but not least have cex every day undecided

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own UK & USA Mini Importation Business Today - Registration Is FREE / We Should protect Our Children Esp Girls, Rapists Are Everywhere! / COVID19 Essentials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.