Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Is My Friend Overthinking This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Friend Overthinking This? (1590 Views)

Overthinking / Am I Overthinking Or Is My Fiancée Actually Proud? / Does It Sound Like My Boss Is Checking Me Out, Or Am I Just Overthinking It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Friend Overthinking This? by Jamahyel(m): 5:58am On Mar 28, 2023
I was with a friend yesterday and he gave me a gist of what happened between him and a neighbor of his. They both work and usually meet just during weekends to hangout and chill even though they live in the same estate. last Saturday as usual they met and was together for an hour gisting and drinking and smoking in his neighbor's car just within the estate where they live. Suddenly, at about 8pm a call came in to his neighbor and he answered and it was a ladies voice seems like she was telling him something, like giving him instruction because according to him all his neighbor was doing was just sayings stuffs like okay, hmm, okay in affirmation to what the lady was saying. After the call seconds later he picked up a perfume just by his side and started spraying it in a weird and unusual manner. My friend got scared and was praying in his heart. so I think his neighbor noticed that he knew something was off and there was this awkward minutes of silence between them, then he tried to ignite conversation but my friend just kept mute. His neighbor decided they call it a day. while driving back home the lady called again and was telling him somethings again and he was replying okay, okay then hung-up. Is he overthinking this ?
Re: Is My Friend Overthinking This? by yrhuhfy113: 6:01am On Mar 28, 2023
Jamahyel:
I was with a friend yesterday and he gave me a gist of what happened between him and a neighbor of his. They both work and usually meet just during weekends to hangout and chill even though they live in the same estate. last Saturday as usual they met and was together for an hour gisting and drinking and smoking in his neighbor's car just within the estate where they live. Suddenly, at about 8pm a call came in to his neighbor and he answered and it was a ladies voice seems like she was telling him something, like giving him instruction because according to him all his neighbor was doing was just sayings stuffs like okay, hmm, okay in affirmation to what the lady was saying. After the call seconds later he picked up a perfume just by his side and started spraying it in a weird and unusual manner. My friend got scared and was praying in his heart. so I think his neighbor noticed that he knew something was off and there was this awkward minutes of silence between them, then he tried to ignite conversation but my friend just kept mute. His neighbor decided they call it a day. while driving back home the lady called again and was telling him somethings again and he was replying okay, okay then hung-up. Is he overthinking this ?

tell your friend to MIND HIS BUSINESS NEXT TIME.... simple.

PRAYING IN HIS HEART after sending a chimney of nicotine smoke to damage the same heart, is just a new unlocked level of hypocrisy.

Warn him to stay indoors and mind his business, hanging with the wrong folks can get him into trouble.

5 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Overthinking This? by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 28, 2023
You are the person and not your friend. Follow your instincts

2 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Overthinking This? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:12am On Mar 28, 2023
grin
Na wa.......How we wan take tell op say him neighbor wan use am for ritual na? grin

But anyhow cha,in a situation like this, it'd be a very nice idea to say to someone like the op that---'if you think you're over thinking this,just go to court" grin

2 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Overthinking This? by CallmeTrinity: 6:19am On Mar 28, 2023
Enter religious section there is on Bros there that can tell your friend what's up.All the Bros will ask for is your Freund's neighbors full name He is expensive but effective. He will tell your friend everything that's up with that guy. Tell your friend to stop being afraid abeg . He has lots of threads on things spiritual like this with hundreds of followers

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Overthinking This? by brain54(m): 6:27am On Mar 28, 2023
He may be over thinking it…

He may not be. Things are happening these days.

All man suppose Dey vigilant, careful and cautious.

Most likely though just trying to Freshen the air after the smoke!

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Overthinking This? by TheboyGhost(m): 6:39am On Mar 28, 2023
Everybody loves to spray perfumes after smoking.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Overthinking This? by jasonex4(m): 6:42am On Mar 28, 2023
Jamahyel:

You know whether na e babe dey call am?? And whether the babe don warn the guy before say make e nor dey smoke??

7 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Overthinking This? by Shadysen: 6:58am On Mar 28, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
Enter religious section there is on Bros there that can tell your friend what's up.All the Bros will ask for is your Freund's neighbors full name He is expensive but effective. He will tell your friend everything that's up with that guy. Tell your friend to stop being afraid abeg . He has lots of threads on things spiritual like this with hundreds of followers

Thank me later
i will like to know him

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Overthinking This? by brain54(m): 7:00am On Mar 28, 2023
TheboyGhost:
Everybody loves to spray perfumes after smoking.
True that…

3 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Overthinking This? by Sheflex4real(m): 7:03am On Mar 28, 2023
Personally, I don't think its a big deal.. Chances are the said lady is coming to visit and dosen't like the smell of whatever it is you guys are into, which is what prompt the desperate attempt to mask it.

6 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Overthinking This? by Qatar2022: 7:15am On Mar 28, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

tell your friend to MIND HIS BUSINESS NEXT TIME.... simple.

PRAYING IN HIS HEART after sending a chimney of nicotine smoke to damage the same heart, is just a new unlocked level of hypocrisy.

Warn him to stay indoors and mind his business, hanging with the wrong folks can get him into trouble.
Mind his business when he thinks that his life is in danger? Some of you can be senseless I swear

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Overthinking This? by CallmeTrinity: 7:18am On Mar 28, 2023
Shadysen:
i will like to know him
These threads on spells and demons and spiritual matters in general or religious section he is there ,very popular.

Let me post one of his threads links here contact him that way

https://www.nairaland.com/6405105/witchcraft-hypnosis-spells-differences

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Overthinking This? by Wawelexy(m): 7:25am On Mar 28, 2023
jasonex4:

You know whether na e babe dey call am?? And whether the babe don warn the guy before say make e nor dey smoke??

Oil dey your head bro, some male Nairalander forming Alpha are actually scared of their wives at home, may be as a result of respect, financially responsibility or blinded love.... Such person would do anything to avoid the wrought of the wife...

If that neighbor wan use him friend, him no go spray the perfume for him presence...

Highness on its own will make you feel insecure even with your friends (esp weed, loud or colos). Everybody go resemble ritualist for your eye once you are high, I have witnessed a lot of displays of highness scene where the victim would be crying for help that his friends and brother whom they were flexing together are planning to use him for ritual... Lols... No be him fault, na wetin the weed dey play for him head him dey display... Most of them don't believe they actually acted that way unless they were filmed and showed their playbacks... Life of a stoner grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Overthinking This? by osmosis101(m): 7:56am On Mar 28, 2023
To the OP . . . . . . . . E fit be im MAMA,PAPA or some he respect so much,...no be everything be RITUALS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Friend Overthinking This? by lilyheaven: 11:22am On Mar 28, 2023
Smokers are liable to die young

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Overthinking This? by IhateRetards: 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
Damn dude this gist seems like gossip now

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Overthinking This? by 1Battery(m): 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
Wawelexy:

Oil dey your head bro, some male Nairalander forming Alpha are actually scared of their wives at home, may be as a result of respect, financially responsibility or blinded love.... Such person would do anything to avoid the wrought of the wife...

If that neighbor wan use him friend, him no go spray the perfume for him presence...

Highness on its own will make you feel insecure even with your friends (esp weed, loud or colos). Everybody go resemble ritualist for your eye once you are high, I have witnessed a lot of displays of highness scene where the victim would be crying for help that his friends and brother whom they were flexing together are planning to use him for ritual... Lols... No be him fault, na wetin the weed dey play for him head him dey display... Most of them don't believe they actually acted that way unless they were filmed and showed their playbacks... Life of a stoner grin grin

I can relate 😀😀

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Friend Overthinking This? by Jamahyel(m): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
you might be right
Wawelexy:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Friend Overthinking This? by Jamahyel(m): 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
okay thanks
CallmeTrinity:

These threads on spells and demons and spiritual matters in general or religious section he is there ,very popular.

Let me post one of his threads links here contact him that way

https://www.nairaland.com/6405105/witchcraft-hypnosis-spells-differences
Re: Is My Friend Overthinking This? by Jamahyel(m): 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
could be
Sheflex4real:
Personally, I don't think its a big deal.. Chances are the said lady is coming to visit and dosen't like the smell of whatever it is you guys are into, which is what prompt the desperate attempt to mask it.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Do's And Don'ts On A First Date? / Do U Support Aphrodisiacs? / I Love This Country So Much !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.