Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) (88234 Views)

ISWAP Fighters Attack Boko Haram Members For Killing Commander / Boko Haram: Engage Chadian Army, Others - Governor Sule To Buhari / Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dpharisee:

You can continue following Lai Mohammed and Buratai propaganda on twitter, me I won't join you. The Chadians and Nigerian soldiers are posting real time videos of Chadian troops brutally decimating BH while Buratai posts videos of repentant Boko Haram with a proposal at the National Assembly for them to be sent abroad on scholarship. Lubbish

Leave that one to keep living in denial...

They are the ones that will keep telling themselves that the economy is soaring even when it is clearly announced that the treasury is empty...

They say ignorance is bliss... I believe self deceit or denial is mental poison!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by Yankee101: 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
When your own government is sabotaging you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by Correcto: 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
Is this a reason why they are so effective against civilians than Boko Haram? Save us this sermon. We respect the army because of their bravery nothing more.
Mazulu:

You should not talk like that sir. Those men are out there, fighting and paying with their lives. Yes, things may not be as they ought, but you shouldn't say that
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
Heffalump:
For those blaming the Nigerian Army for not living up to expectation, let me draw a distinction here:

The Army is made up of Nigerian citizens drawn from North and South of the country- permit me to simply put it this way. The bulk of this officers are from the core North as you may already know. A good number of these Northern Soldiers are apologetic and sympathetic towards this BH boys. Many are even affiliated to BH in a way.
This scenario has polarised our defence network, thereby casting aspersions as to whether the Nigerian Army is truly prepared to fight and defeat BH. Again, there is no political will from the government to purge the NA of evil elements and betrayals. Religion is a big problem here!

However, the southern Army personnel in the force are very ready to give their all but they are incapacitated by the betrayal of their Northern counterparts in the force. Many of these folks have lost their lives in several attacks caused by the Northern moles supporting BH.

This is also the reason why the United States of America, USA does not want to partner with Nigeria in the fight against terrorism.

This is from a very secret security information !!!

Bros, tell ogas, they should trace the time when the real leader of these terrorist was alive & very influential. That's when majority of those betrayers got into the army. cause it's usually "pay for slot" at that time before you get job into the army. Even now people still pay for slot in all government recruitments as opposed to qualified & patriotic Nigerians willing to serve
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by Germi9: 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
Na our body Dem get Power
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by vertueptime: 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Here is a video footage showing the moment Nigerian Army was seen hailing Chadian's Army on their way to launch another attack on Boko Haram.

Watch The Video Below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIUH0S9GOWE

https://mobile.twitter.com/HAHayatu/status/1246592984709238784

God bless and protect the chadian army
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
Our Army have now turned to cheerleaders?

Giant Noisemaker of of Africa. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by alwayspositive8: 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
Says who read more about idris deby, he was an army commander himself and trained by gaddaffi
Wiseandtrue:
Major General Buhari, you see your life

I doubt the Chadian president has the military experience you claimed to earn undecided
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by kem5058: 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
hng1cj614e
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by hotwax: 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
My spirit is telling me Buhari will organize some sabouteurs to attack chadians

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by Correcto: 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
Do you think Chadian soldiers are more equipped or they have the morale? See Chadian soldiers earned my respect in the ongoing Somalia war. They were the only African to show bravery in the face of enough casualties. The US even recognize the effort as uncommon.
OgaTheTop2:
Nigerian army not well equipped. They tried.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by Dollabiz: 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
Really
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by Maj196(m): 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
Shame on Nigeria. Giant of Africa undecided
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by back2sender: 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
I cover my face in shame watching this video. So ashamed and pained that this is what our troops should be doing at this time.
If I was the president, all the generals will be moved to the war front against Boko Haram
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by Antichristus: 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Heffalump:
For those blaming the Nigerian Army for not living up to expectation, let me draw a distinction here:

The Army is made up of Nigerian citizens drawn from North and South of the country- permit me to simply put it this way. The bulk of this officers are from the core North as you may already know. A good number of these Northern Soldiers are apologetic and sympathetic towards this BH boys. Many are even affiliated to BH in a way.
This scenario has polarised our defence network, thereby casting aspersions as to whether the Nigerian Army is truly prepared to fight and defeat BH. Again, there is no political will from the government to purge the NA of evil elements and betrayals. Religion is a big problem here!

However, the southern Army personnel in the force are very ready to give their all but they are incapacitated by the betrayal of their Northern counterparts in the force. Many of these folks have lost their lives in several attacks caused by the Northern moles supporting BH.

This is also the reason why the United States of America, USA does not want to partner with Nigeria in the fight against terrorism.

This is from a very secret security information !!!

Absolute truth, making Buhari the C-in-C of the Boko Haram boys. Nigeria is the figment of imagination of the insane person.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by vioment: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
This is not a good look.

Naija suppose to lead.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by tete7000(m): 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
When thieir President is the leader of boko haram leading them regularly to slaughter house. How do you blame them when they see redeemer in Chidean President?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by Bigdre31: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Please edit topic to "Nigerian civilians hail Chadian soldiers "
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by Excuzeme: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
loganx:
The day I saw Nigerian soldiers side by side Cameroonian soldiers on a borderline in a BBC documentary on the war against boko hara, that was the day I started feeling pity for the men of the Nigerian army, especially those in frontline fighting boko haram.

Our soldiers are in combat with weapons used to fight the 2nd world war. The Cameroonians had better and modern riffles.

This Boko Haram War is a charade!
It is ridduled with corruption among the military top brass

If we want to decimate this Boko haram within three months, we know what to do but finishing the war so quickly will rob some Generals and people like Abba Kyari (Buhari's front man in perpetuating corruption), their gurranteed income (weapon purchase, fake overseas trainings, contracts, military constructions, etc).

Does anyone recall that TWO weaponised Drones were siezed and then released to unknown persons (on the basis of Order from Abuja) who took it up North, early this year? Have we forgotten?
No information was released about who imported those military drones, for what purpose and on whose order.
The Drones just disappeared from circulation.
Is it currently in the hands of Boko haram or Herdsmen? How do we know?

I have said that using AK47 to fight these terrorists is a suicide endeavor that the military is subjecting our soldiers to.
What we need is INTELLIGENCE led Operations and l dont doubt that the COAS lacks such intelligence but l doubt his will to want to end this insurgency quickly.

In simple summary:

- Buy a few Drones, say Seven weaponised and three Surveillance. (If America would not sell, Russia and China will sell)
- Distribute the Weaponised ones at strategic bases around the North East and our Border with Chad
- Let the Surveillance Drones keep patrolling from the Sky and monitoring the movement of these terrorist
- Based on gathered Intel, hit the terrorists whenever they are having meetings, deploying or in transit. Take the attack to them.
Zero Casualty on your side, worst case scenario is that a Drone is downed but the terorrists know that they are been watched day and night.
- Let ground troops deploy after the Drone attack, todo mop-up operations so they can also gather ground intelligence from captured terororists.
- Publicly execute captured terrorists within 48hours, to demoralise the insurgents and send a clear signal.

I tell you, within six months maximun, at the minimum costs (compared tot he billions fo dollars Buaratia has wasted in the last five years!), these terrorists would either surrender and call for "negotiation" or they get wiped out.

But these things can only happen if and when the C-in-C, President Buhari himself, is actually interested in ending this terrorism, never mind the pretense and double speak!
Remember, "An attack against Boko haram, is an Attack on the North" - Muhamadu Buhari.

There you have it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by deavicky(m): 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
See how shame dey catch me for them.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by mvem(m): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mysticwebb:

Same ammunition they used to molest civilians, kill Shiites and Ipob should also be used to kill herdsmen and boko haram otherwise they are cowards who find pleasure in fighting those they have advantage of having gun over them.
blame their commanders...Soldiers are trained to obey commands and use what is at their disposition... Equip these soldiers and lead them to the bokoharam camps and they will finish them off...but when there is conspiracy within the military cycle, with low morale and poor equipment what will be the result.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by Antichristus: 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
back2sender:
I cover my face in shame watching this video. So ashamed and pained that this is what our troops should be doing at this time.
If I was the president, all the generals will be moved to the war front against Boko Haram

He won’t because Buhari is the C-in-C of Boko Haram. They therefore have his sympathy. Buhari is evil.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
More like HIV rapists Nigerian soldiers grin grin.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
alwayspositive8:
Says who read more about idris deby, he was an army commander himself and trained by gaddaffi
He has practical approach and that's all that is needed. No be theory major general
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by Correcto: 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
Chadian army look ill equipped in the video but they are brave simple. They showed bravery in the ongoing Somalia war. While other African countries were running back they advanced even in the face of enough casualties. See Chadian soldiers are brave, the US and Nigerian Army knows this.
blowjohn:

Shaaaaaataaaaaapppppp there. Of all the billions allocated to fight insurgents in ur country, what changes have been made in terms of artillery?

Even our police we around look poor and unkempt and Ill equiped.
Our police stations are eyesores.
People r up there eating up all the money ur here blaming our soldiers.
Where were u when a certain police man ended up in jail for diverting billions?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by FamTomx2(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hahaaaaah grin grin

Soon Oga lie nus Mohemmed will soon come
And claim Buhari and APC on the beat again

That they have done it again ooo

Moronic sets of bastardised elements
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by nedekid: 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
tamdun:

Give them ammunitions
Yeah right, so Boko boys will collect it abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by realstars: 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Hnmm
Same With Me, I Am...

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by bbbb56: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
juvewalex:
Nigeria military has lost the courage to fight this war which is understandable in my opinion because Federal government can't continue giving amnesty to the captured boko haram boys, while you still expect combat from the soldiers with full commitment.
walai this is bitter true

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by longjosh: 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dpharisee:

You can continue following Lai Mohammed and Buratai propaganda on twitter, me I won't join you. The Chadians and Nigerian soldiers are posting real time videos of Chadian troops brutally decimating BH while Buratai posts videos of repentant Boko Haram with a proposal at the National Assembly for them to be sent abroad on scholarship. Lubbish

Who's talking about Buratai or Lai?
Some of you have been condition to hate your country. You can move to Chad if you think it's safer than Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by phreakabit(m): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
E no go better for these useless poorly trained weak excuse for soldiers we have in Nigeria. Chai see hand falling
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by Correcto: 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
It's an insult to compare Taliban with Boko Haram. If we have Taliban here the whole Nigeria is gone. See Chidian soldiers are brave. They proved in the ongoing Somalia war. US and Nigerian soldiers know this.
27Pushing30:

Even the Taliban that the US ousted and labeled a terror group... recently same US reach an agreement with them.

See Jihadists are very difficult to TOTALLY annihilate/defeat , hope you’re aware even ISIS is still a well equipped fighting force?

Guerilla warfare isn’t an easy one to fight against cos our soldiers are basically MOVING TARGETS while these BH elements freely move within the whole Nigeria.

Our soldiers are already battle weary , but these BH guys have 2 things going for them
1. an ideology
2. A larger pool of able recruits who will happily DIE for their cause.

The amnesty is just another attempt at hoping they decide to negotiate with government on softer terms so this war can end.

Do your research and you’ll see rebels control many parts of Africa from DR Congo to Uganda to Mali to Burkina Faso etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"When APC Sees Atiku In America" - Nigerians React As Atiku Storms US / Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It / Kano Governorship Election: Full Results As Released By INEC (2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.