Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) (88188 Views)

ISWAP Fighters Attack Boko Haram Members For Killing Commander / Boko Haram: Engage Chadian Army, Others - Governor Sule To Buhari / Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kudos to those guys abeg
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by FEGNO: 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
Shameless fools. Their own power is only on 9ja civilians. Pyton dance and crocodile smile. However, if they see Boko haram, their balls shrink and they become women. Nonsense people.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by SmartMen: 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mysticwebb:
No shame at all that their mate are doing the real military job while they standby to hail them, then roam the streets looking for civilians to assault and molest.
what do u expect them to do?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by CYBERWEAVER(m): 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Chadian soldiers attack Boko Haram while Bokoharam attack Nigeria Army even rape their wife haha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by NafMarshal(m): 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Here is a video footage showing the moment Nigerian Army was seen hailing Chadian's Army on their way to launch another attack on Boko Haram.

Watch The Video Below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIUH0S9GOWE

https://mobile.twitter.com/HAHayatu/status/1246592984709238784

Op if you don't have true facts then don't post nonsense, Nigerian troops cannot attack on chadian soil... its the standard international law, don't come here and be misleading the general public.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by mickelkingz(m): 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Good one.. kill dem..
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by officialfestus(m): 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nigeria is dead including the security personnel
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by Correcto: 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
This is not entirely correct
loganx:
The day I saw Nigerian soldiers side by side Cameroonian soldiers on a borderline in a BBC documentary on the war against boko hara, that was the day I started feeling pity for the men of the Nigerian army, especially those in frontline fighting boko haram.

Our soldiers are in combat with weapons used to fight the 2nd world war. The Cameroonians had better and modern riffles.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by Codes151(m): 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
valarmorghulis:
. Don't blame Nigerian army, the likes of buratai are in Abuja swallowing millions while Chadian army has their president with them on the battle field
and who told you that?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by samiboy774(m): 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
I see one of our army carry one thing like small hoe/axe

Laugh won kill me
Bomb and gun fighting for that matter....my guy dey hold axe...lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by Codes151(m): 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
Shameless!

This our military has disgraced us finally
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by Evercurious(f): 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mysticwebb:
No shame at all that their mate are doing the real military job while they standby to hail them, then roam the streets looking for civilians to assault and molest.

Do you mean they should embark on a SUICIDE MISISION? Atleast Chad doesnt give their army FALSE INTELLIGENCE REPORT

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by Correcto: 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
Official language of Chad is French & Arabic, so stop this useless cover up because you are poor at it. As a Nigerian I know when Nigerians speak.
Risingblue008:
Fake news, those soldiers r also Chadian soldiers not Nigeria oh, plz confirm ur source before posting them
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by luluman: 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
tamdun:

Give them ammunitions
The one they use to shoot civilians here can do the job outside.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by Euegene100001: 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
Not there fault Boko is political.buhari is boko.Is it more like ur friend who stole ur phone helping u to look for it
valarmorghulis:
. Don't blame Nigerian army, the likes of buratai are in Abuja swallowing millions while Chadian army has their president with them on the battle field
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by Oluwaseyi00(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
ahaz:
I lost my respect for the Nigerian army the day I saw that video.. shame of a nation

There's nothing wrong in hailing a fellow comrade bro, if that alone made you lose your respect for them, means you hadn't one in the first place.

Fighting war is the same as sacrificing your life.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by Nairalandmonika: 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
tamdun:

Give them ammunitions
Did u watch the video, did u see the weak tank the Chad soldiers are using.
This is more than weapon, theres something wrong with our military from the top.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hey get the f*ck!!!!
Have they done what Napoleon hasn't done before??
Millenniumlady:
Realokopi come and see what your mate's are doing nah only food you sabi chop
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by Correcto: 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
Amen
vertueptime:

God bless and protect the chadian army
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by izubext007: 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
shame, after there we say we are the in Africa.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by davidque: 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
What a Shame to Nigerian Military command and to the leadership of the country
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by okpacoco1969: 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
These wat our own fail to do[i][/i]
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by izubext007: 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
even the chadian army are using better equipped Hilux than us.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by hokafor(m): 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
So this lili livers have lost every dignity they had .
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by MYHUBBY: 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
if you don't have family in NA don't blame them. Arms and ammunition is not the only thing soldiers need to win a war, they need a sign of victory

what's the sign of victory when those they're engaging in operation rooms to stop are being giving a nice retreat while they protest before they could collect their allowances that's not up to 10k, you too reason em now

as for me and my family member, we won't die of ignorance. fighting for one aboki that can kill you at any fĂșcking time because of his religion is a total waste of time
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by Correcto: 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
Thank you for observing that.
Nairalandmonika:

Did u watch the video, did u see the weak tank the Chad soldiers are using.
This is more than weapon, theres something wrong with our military from the top.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by kem5367: 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by 3kay945(m): 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
juvewalex:
Nigeria military has lost the courage to fight this war which is understandable in my opinion because Federal government can't continue giving amnesty to the captured boko haram boys, while you still expect combat from the soldiers with full commitment.

Don't let buhari asslickers see your post o..

If I want to cause wahala now, I will just send your link to a colleague grin

The way she will rush to attack you will be faster than speed of light. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by kem1843: 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
pazkdq0x7t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See What NTA Tweeted On Amaechi Today!! / Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria / Chris Olakpe, LASTMA CEO, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.