Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Happy New Year Everybody! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy New Year Everybody! (543 Views)

The Believe That Not Everybody In Christianity Are Saved Is Fanatism / The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Atheism: A Lie. Everybody Believes In A God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Year Everybody! by Joagbaje(m): 12:07am On Jan 01, 2011
I will like to say a happy new year to Seun of Nairaland and to all the moderators, and to all our Nairaland members.
I pray that the knowledge of the glory of God will fill our lives more this year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: Happy New Year Everybody! by Jenwitemi(m): 12:09am On Jan 01, 2011
Happy new decade too. smiley
Re: Happy New Year Everybody! by Joagbaje(m): 12:14am On Jan 01, 2011
^^^
waoo I didn't think of that. Happy new decade!
Re: Happy New Year Everybody! by Kay17: 12:36am On Jan 01, 2011
Happy new year ppl! Hope for the best!
Re: Happy New Year Everybody! by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 01, 2011
Happy new year and new decade! I pray we will all be back here come 2012 to say ' Happy New Year '.
Re: Happy New Year Everybody! by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 01, 2011
happy new year. Hope for more peaceful deliberations in this section this provided the usual troublesome posters will be gentle and exhibit maturity
Re: Happy New Year Everybody! by Eveoeve(f): 7:53am On Jan 01, 2011
Happy new year to everyone. May more of God's glory and goodness be revealled to us.

http://naturekay..com
Re: Happy New Year Everybody! by newmi(m): 9:09am On Jan 01, 2011
A year does not bring anything in itsrlf because its the same sun rise and sun set but rather it is individual that brings something into the year.
You bring with you motivation, courage, vision, purpose, plan etc these and more will in turn rightly position the year to work in your favour.
Happy New Year To All Nairalanders. I love you all
Re: Happy New Year Everybody! by yommyuk: 9:59am On Jan 01, 2011
"Give thanks to the Lord for his good! His faithful love endures forever"

Stay blessed and have a prosperous 2011 wink
Re: Happy New Year Everybody! by KunleOshob(m): 10:39am On Jan 01, 2011
Happy new year uncle Joe i wished you a blessed new year ahead and God's divine favour.
Re: Happy New Year Everybody! by petres007(m): 11:21am On Jan 01, 2011
Happy New Year everyone! cheesy

And Happy New Decade too! grin
Re: Happy New Year Everybody! by inedi: 7:22pm On Jan 01, 2011
yahhhhhhh hhahahahahah happy new yearevery one you all are the best, i love you all, and remember the forth coming electio, make sure you vote, and pls dont sell you vote. we are moving forward, dont vote the past vote the feature.
Re: Happy New Year Everybody! by mabell: 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2011
Selling my votes means selling my future
angry i will not sell my future

Did you notice today's unique date, 1/1/11
Re: Happy New Year Everybody! by Nordi(m): 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2011
Happy new year too in this year we have to ask God to inspire us.http://inspireyou-chuks..com.
Re: Happy New Year Everybody! by Azibalua(f): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2011
happy new year everyone
only those who go for knowledge can ever win
and remember intelligent people discuss
so lets discuss and not use bombs
Re: Happy New Year Everybody! by simplymee: 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2011
Hi everyone, happy new year to all of ya. Its gonna be a glorious one that will bring forth beautiful things.
Re: Happy New Year Everybody! by JeSoul(f): 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2011
Happy New Year to all religion section members and my friends. I pray 2011 brings you all satisfaction and peace.
Re: Happy New Year Everybody! by UyiIredia(m): 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2011
Happy New Decade and Happy New You

(1) (Reply)

Your Attention / Koran Burnt In Florida Church / Christian Artistes Who Reference Allah In Their Music.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.