Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed - Family (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed (23707 Views)

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later / Help-is It OK To Leave Wife And Cousin Alone In One House? / Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by GreaterGraceGG(f): 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
roseb1:
Since u have gone through my post, kindly show us here where I have asked people for money. The people I was frustrating were those who want to turn this thing into an online business at detriment of people like u who haven't gotten assistant as well grin
Simple English you can't comprehend
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by roseb1(f): 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
GreaterGraceGG:

Now I see.... You are such a lonely person
Lol. grin grin Kindly share ur oga with me cheesy
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by GreaterGraceGG(f): 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
roseb1:
grin grin grin grin angry now I understand. Drop your no, I can link you with someone
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
roseb1:
U also need help abi? Like indirectly asking people to help u again ryt. Madam if u are truly sorry, collect person account here and transfer something to d person. Otherwise kindly get the fvck off

Roseb1 chill na.. U getting to hot... Babe
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by izzygoing(f): 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nawa!
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
Inspector madam grin
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
loveymom:
Alot of online scammers and beggars in Nigeria is alarming.

While people are giving them free money out of the lititle they have, they will be enjoying their life while laughing at their MUGU.

One has gotten 9k from begging here and yet she is not satisfied, she is still begging up and down.

Tuehhhhhhhh embarassed

grin
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by roseb1(f): 7:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
GreaterGraceGG:

grin grin grin grin angry now I understand. Drop your no, I can link you with someone
Na ur oga I need ma cheesy grin
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
roseb1:

Madam please calm down, I understand that some people are here to abuse the kind gesture and you feel bad that somebody here has taken advantage of your generosity, but calling people out won't solve the problem. It will only drag you down unnecessarily. The best thing I believe you can do in my own opinion is to really give people that you believe are deserving and leave their conscience to lord. Anybody that keeps begging here repeatedly can never survive on the help, thats the truth.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
roseb1:
Leave her. She thinks she's very smart. She doesn't know that internet never forgets. If she doesn't change her ways I may be forced to post her picture, sisters picture and phone number right here on this forum so she will learn her lesson. Bunch of criminals

Pls don't do that.. Let it go
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
islandmoon:

she shouldn't give herself heart attack over other people's money, I don't feel bad if I send money to anyone , see' when I was writing my final year project that year, I was looking for 4,000 and a user insulted me for seeking assistance, but someone PM me , requested for my details and sent me 20,000 , Today I'm moving from state to state in Nigeria monitoring his business.
my blessing came via Nairaland and that's why I always come back here, beside she may just be giving herself headache for nothing, you won't even believe I sent money to that boy because of how she insulted him .

I swear, nairaland is a good place oo, good people plenty for here ooo. Very good people...

Imagine 4k to 20k.. Good people exist but u wunt see them shout or comment on any thread
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
islandmoon:

she shouldn't give herself heart attack over other people's money, I don't feel bad if I send money to anyone , see' when I was writing my final year project that year, I was looking for 4,000 and a user insulted me for seeking assistance, but someone PM me , requested for my details and sent me 20,000 , Today I'm moving from state to state in Nigeria monitoring his business.
my blessing came via Nairaland and that's why I always come back here, beside she may just be giving herself headache for nothing, you won't even believe I sent money to that boy because of how she insulted him .

God bless you bro

Roseb1 pls don't insult people here... Remember I was against people trying to gather money from here and I Eve posted pictures but I realise dt was immature..

Simply identify anyone dt wants to collect money twice, don't insult anyone.

As in u don't av any single right to insult anyone here.
Pls let's be guided

Scammers shud pls stay off

Jessie21 thanks for ur honestly.. God bless us all
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by roseb1(f): 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
Shauron1:

Madam please calm down, I understand that some people are here to abuse the kind gesture and you feel bad that somebody here has taken advantage of your generosity, but calling people out won't solve the problem. It will only drag you down unnecessarily. The best thing I believe you can do in my own opinion is to really give people that you believe are deserving and leave their conscience to lord. Anybody that keeps begging here repeatedly can never survive on the help, thats the truth.
Noted ma.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by roseb1(f): 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
ProfDview1:

God bless you bro

Roseb1 pls don't insult people here... Remember I was against people trying to gather money from here and I Eve posted pictures but I realise dt was immature..

Simply identify anyone dt wants to collect money twice, don't insult anyone.

As in u don't av any single right to insult anyone here.
Pls let's be guided

Scammers shud pls stay off

Jessie21 thanks for ur honestly.. God bless us all

. Noted Sir. God bless u
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
grin cheesy cheesy
All na style, beg your beg
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
roseb1:
. Noted Sir. God bless u

Amen.. Thanks for the good work

Honestly nairaland is a good place aswear... D hustle I do now is been patronized by nairalanders.. As in 100% nairalanders and this have been possible bcox I was honest, never duped anyone...

Many good people are here.. So many good people but just dt bad people are much more Than that...

Nairaland has been a blessing to me and I still see much opportunities abound here.

Spread the love guys.... I understand everyone is having a hard time and i am sure hard times don't last, only tough people last.

We gonna survive this.. Nigerians

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
roseb1:
Noted ma.
You don dey get sense small small.(lol)
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bozzyironlady:
grin cheesy cheesy
All na style, beg your beg

I assume u ain't talking to me ma..

The picture below is ur post, don't spoil ur business bcox u want to insult people... Pls don't... It wunt favour u..

Let people be

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
favoryte33:
You don dey get sense small small.(lol)

Don't coman find trouble again oo

Beside how much are u planning to share as give away from. Ur part?
grin

I don't mean any insult sir grin

The internet never forget ooo... U doing ur giveaway right?

Incase u going back to South Africa, pls let me know so dt u can drop me at Canada.....grin
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
ProfDview1:

The picture below is ur post, don't spoil ur business bcox u want to insult people... Pls don't... It wunt favour u..

Let people be

Do your self a favour, don't mention me again
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bozzyironlady:
Do your self a favour, don't mention me again
Noted ma.... My assumption was right.. U weren't talking to me...
Farewell
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
ProfDview1:

Let people be

RoyalRoy rule 10
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bozzyironlady:

Royalroy rule 10

Royalroy for what again.
Before u call him pls read the rule 10 again..

Ur post ain't private, it's public

Royalroy, pls review the rule 10 for her... Her post ain't private, it's publicly opened for all to see
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
Where are our helpers for fvck sake? Come&bail people mbok. Cc:fvckthamod, Royalblak, roseb1(aproko), et al.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
Someone should please help me out. Don't let me go to bed without food again. You shall never experience hunger.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

Sent

God bless you

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by olayems90: 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
My husband had a leg accident a month before this lockdown Which required surgery because according to the doctor,The bone was smashed....ever since he had the surgery done, we've been praying for quick recovery and and speedy healing...Throughout this period i had to leave work because i have to take care of my husband.....Good people please help me to help my home.
God bless you all
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by andyanders: 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
J
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by edobor108(m): 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by izzygoing(f): 12:09am On Apr 09, 2020
IT'S WELL
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by olayems90: 7:18am On Apr 09, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (33) (Reply)

Nursing Mother Commits Suicide After Baby Dedication / Housewife Slumps, Dies After Fight With Co-wife In Kano / World's Top 10 Youngest Mums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.