Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed - Family (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed (23708 Views)

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later / Help-is It OK To Leave Wife And Cousin Alone In One House? / Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by kodyx(f): 8:46am On Apr 09, 2020
Motirayo2018:
RoyalBlak007
Formation2009
Timbs001
Kaylheyzo
Vbang
Oluplus
Kodyx...
All kindhearted and cheerful givers of nairaland I am asking for your assistance over my daughter, though I have been help before on this forum .my daughter is really in pain. In this lockdown all my savings has gone just subside her pain.

I have search online for NGO even wrote to Lagos state governor pages all I get is machine reply.

ifyalways ,zaynie and many more have really tried for us .but her condition is getting worse, I was told from private eye clinic that the left eye lens was not done correctly that is why she is reacting to it.she need vitrectomy to remove the lens and to flush the infected water from the eye.
We are helpless.

Am in always in tears seeing her in pain she is really small for what she passing through, she is on hourly instill Eight different eye drop yet known improvement. Even is the eye will go blind at least she should be relieved. The pain is too much.
pls furnish me with ur acc details, let me give my little, help for now. cheers
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by omorttee4u(m): 9:34am On Apr 09, 2020
Well done to the givers!
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by olayems90: 10:19am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 09, 2020
Jessie21:
please ma Kindly edit my Details out of your post.thanks.

U quoted ursef again..

Roseb1.. Pls can u kindly help erase her details

Pls sis roseb1 pls ma
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by RoyalBlak007: 10:23am On Apr 09, 2020
Shauron1:
Someone should please help me out. Don't let me go to bed without food again. You shall never experience hunger.

Are you in

Lagos?
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 09, 2020
kodyx:

Thanks ma.. God bless you ma

Motirayo2018 Motirayo2018 Motirayo2018 Motirayo2018 u better come online now

Somone is willing to help u.. Wherever u r, pls come online
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by roseb1(f): 10:33am On Apr 09, 2020
Done. @profDview1 and Jessie21 u can as well modify urs as well. Ciao

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by roseb1(f): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2020
ProfDview1:

U quoted ursef again..

Roseb1.. Pls can u kindly help erase her details

Pls sis roseb1 pls ma
Done
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 09, 2020
roseb1:
Done
Thanks miss..

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 09, 2020
kodyx:

Pls kindly reach her... I took her phone number from. Her post.. Don't no why she is not online

But from her thread.... She has been posting abt her child eye surgery..

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by roseb1(f): 10:39am On Apr 09, 2020
ProfDview1:

Thanks miss..
Mrs pls wink
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 09, 2020
roseb1:
Mrs pls wink

Oh sorry ooo. Mrs

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 09, 2020
@Motirayo,your daughter's going to be just fine. I can relate with your situation coz my daughter passed through such ordeal. drop your acct. details.i've got a token to share. Thanks!
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by olayems90: 10:40am On Apr 09, 2020
olayems90:
My husband had a leg accident a month before this lockdown Which required surgery because according to the doctor,The bone was smashed....ever since he had the surgery done, we've been praying for quick recovery and and speedy healing...Throughout this period i had to leave work because i have to take care of my husband.....please help me to help my home.
God bless you all.

thing are really getting tough in my home.. if only i was still working before the lock-down,things wouldn't be so hard....My husband is still on bedrest..hopefully he will walk again....please come to my aid i have two Kids,i've been struggling to Feed ..sometimes i let then stay with a relative because it not easy for me..
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 09, 2020
ProfDview1:

Thanks miss..
Na iya agba now.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 09, 2020
olayems90:
thing are really getting tough in my home.. if only i was still working before the lock-down,things wouldn't be so hard....My husband is still on bedrest..hopefully he will walk again....please nairalanders come to my aid i have two Kids,i've been struggling to Feed ..sometimes i let then stay with a relative because it not easy for me....

Vbang
Royalblak007

Don't av sumtin to help with for NOW but ur acct details isn't complete... Edit it n make it complete incase someone Wana help
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2020
Jessie21:
please Modify your Sir.Thanks
Which one ma? I can't seem to trace it. Kindly quote it and let me modify it
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by olayems90: 10:55am On Apr 09, 2020
ProfDview1:

Don't av sumtin to help with for NOW but ur acct details isn't complete... Edit it n make it complete incase someone Wana help
Thank you.....I've completed it.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by kodyx(f): 10:56am On Apr 09, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls kindly reach her... I took her phone number from. Her post.. Don't no why she is not online

alrite I got it. Will do something instanta. Tks
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 09, 2020
kodyx:
alrite I got it. Will do something instanta. Tks

God bless u ma
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by kodyx(f): 11:00am On Apr 09, 2020
ProfDview1:

I got it , will do something instantly. Tks
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Obaolami: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2020
Goodmorning house. Please I need money to buy food stuffs for my family. I will really appreciate.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 09, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

Are you in

Lagos?

No, I'm in ijebu ode ogun state. Please any help you can render I will appreciate it.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by kodyx(f): 11:15am On Apr 09, 2020
ProfDview1:

God bless u ma
I tried calling her nos multiple times, but no one was picking the calls. I don't how else to get to her, maybe if she sees my calls, she might return the call
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 09, 2020
kodyx:
I tried calling her nos multiple times, but no one was picking the calls. I don't how else to get to her, maybe if she sees my calls, she might return the call

Lemme try.. Only gat one problem n I don't wana risk trying to call her.. Airtel can be so crazy to charge me from my main account which I Wan use subscribe instead of my bonus account..

Lemme find a way to reach her.. Will let u no

Mrs roseb1 can u help us reach Motirayo2018....... Somone is already willing to help her.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 09, 2020
Obaolami:
Goodmorning house. Please I need money to buy food stuffs for my family. I will really appreciate.
0452559878.... Guaranty Trust Bank.
See the way you take talk am, which person you put money for hin hand to give you.
Such arrogance!!

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Obaolami: 11:28am On Apr 09, 2020
Arrogance with the word PLEASE. This lockdown has its toll on people who are daily earners. I'm sorry if I was arrogant with my post but I need some money to feed myself and family.
Bozzyironlady:

See the way you take talk am, which person you put money for hin hand to give you.
Such arrogance!!
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 09, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply)

Nursing Mother Commits Suicide After Baby Dedication / Housewife Slumps, Dies After Fight With Co-wife In Kano / World's Top 10 Youngest Mums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.