Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed (23718 Views)

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later / Help-is It OK To Leave Wife And Cousin Alone In One House? / Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 06, 2020
Formation2009:
to be honest and fair... You are a very greedy person. Consider other people on these thread who are hungry and have nothing.

Look at you, on this same thread you keep getting things. Try and be kind don't be greedy.

Let others too benefit. There are a lot of people who have posted their account here and have not gotten anything, not even a mention

Not only her sir..

Kindly check the pictures I posted abt teresafaith

Dt babe has received so much.... But she wunt stop

So pathetic
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Formation2009: 11:58am On Apr 06, 2020
I would have listed the monikers that haven't gotten anything here but that would be uncalled for.

Pray luck smiles on you. The hunger is real
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by edobor108(m): 11:59am On Apr 06, 2020
Is there any business i can start online that doesn't require much knowledge on I.C.T before hunger kill person for here, there's free wifi close to my house so internet connection is not a problem, please i need it urgently.
Thanks in advance
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Wakanda4ever: 11:59am On Apr 06, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

Are you

in Lagos?

Please boss, I just want to buy something to eat
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Oluneutral: 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

What food items do you

need precisely?

Don't fall for her blackmail, please!

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Formation2009: 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
ProfDview1:

Not only her sir..

So pathetic
kindly fcvk off my mention. Thank you
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by teresafaith: 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

Are you

in Lagos?
please Sir,i have been posting since yesterday,please don't pass me by ....I quoted you yesterday.. .UBA 2118965712....
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by EvilPOTATO(m): 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
I would have listed the monikers that
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by RoyalBlak007: 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
OOUstudent:

doesn't mean i dont need data

Doesn't mean I should

give you

3 Likes

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by andyanders: 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
M
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Formation2009: 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by RoyalBlak007: 12:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
andyanders:
Sir, I have responded to your question; Off Lucky Fiber, along Ikorodu- Ijabu Ode rd.

Now the problem is HOW DO YOU GET IT

Since movements are restricted
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by roseb1(f): 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
My own take is this. If u wanna help anyone on this forum, kindly go through d person's Monika. Check the persons previous post and then ascertain if the person truly needs help or na d person occupation

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
I've exhausted the little food stuff i have and this lock- down isn't helping us that is feeding from hand to mouth...PLEASE HELP!
UBA 2118965712

Royalblak007
Vbang
ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH ANYTHING AT ALL GOD BLESS YOU ALL

PLEASE DON'T PASS ME...I need this assistance..thanks.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by andyanders: 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
M
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
Formation2009:
to be honest and fair... You are a very greedy person. Consider other people on these thread who are hungry and have nothing.

Look at you, on this same thread you keep getting things. Try and be kind don't be greedy.

Let others too benefit. There are a lot of people who have posted their account here and have not gotten anything, not even a mention
you did a give last week for 200 people and you didn't give me, you skipped me and I didn't say anything , but why attacking me? madam why block my way? please God will not block your way, please don't attack me , I'm fighting for my kids. shame will not feed my kids abeg oo.

I will not answer anybody trying to blackmail me again.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by DaGC(m): 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mr RoyalBlak007, I didn't get a response from you.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
Oga RoyalBlak007, please assist me too. I need some money to buy foodstuffs
RoyalBlak007:

Now the problem is HOW DO YOU GET IT

Since movements are restricted
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by RoyalBlak007: 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
DaGC:

Still with a little beans to maybe last till tomorrow, some packs of noodles cause she likes it, garri is available, rice is expensive at the moment so I don't have it. The soup if we manage it right might last till weekend.

Kid sis didn't wanna go to the village for lockdown so she came to spend it here, but I'm just forming for her Sha, but things are really tight.

How much do you

honestly need?
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by OOUstudent: 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

Doesn't mean I should

give you
Then just say No. You are surely not under any obligation to justify your actions either if you give or not.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by RoyalBlak007: 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
andyanders:
Ahh, I understand the situation as I don't knw how to go about it and I appreciate your kind heart to help out. My hands are tied up now. Only God knows what I'm passing through, not even a dime for them to get things. Some things are heard to voice out. May God bless you and yours.

I will do you a token this evening.

We can sort out the food item issue when the LOCKDOWN is lifted
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by roseb1(f): 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
EbonyHairNG:
you did a give last week for 200 people and you didn't give me, you skipped me and I didn't say anything , but why attacking me? madam why block my way? please God will not block your way, please don't attack me , I'm fighting for my kids. shame will not feed my kids abeg oo.

I will not answer anybody trying to blackmail me again.
Lol she even dey keep record of people wey do give away. grin grin Lol this woman don get PHD plus several years experience on E-begging cheesy.. Madam wen u sef go follow do ur own give away? Make Una help me See entitlement mentality oo grin

5 Likes

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by andyanders: 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
M

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by olasaad(f): 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
roseb1:
see another Oliver Twist grin grin cheesy Professional beggar. Nairaland E-begging is now a source of income grin cheesy. Some people no go kee me for this forum grin grin. Upon say u collect yesterday e no do u.

Nairaland police smiley Weldon ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by DaGC(m): 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

How much do you

honestly need?

It is not in my place to say. I'm the one looking for help. Any help will be appreciated. This is just day 6 of Delta state's lockdown amd there are even rumours of talks about an extension, so the coming days still looks bleak.

4 Likes

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Johntemmy(m): 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
oga royal pls bless your man...no where to go hustle anymore na inside we dey since last week here...0128950147 gtb alabi Johnson. God bless u more bro.just any amount.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
cry[quote author=Glossom post=88151872]I've exhausted the little food stuff i have and this lock- down isn't helping us that is feeding from hand to mouth...PLEASE HELP!
UBA 2118965712

I HAVE BEEN POSTING,PLEASE DON'T IGNORE ME
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by oluplus(m): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
ThatKING:
Good morning everyone. Oluplus vbang
The lockdown has made things hard. And I still job hunting. I have been floating through these period. No food whatsoever.
Things has been very hard.

Please help. I will be grateful
Unionbank 0018958987

Dealt
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Learn1: 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by roseb1(f): 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
Learn1:

Bruh please do I drop my account details?
The one wey u collect nova do u abi? Scammer oshi. I will keep frustrating u and other greedy fellows who have collected and keep asking for more until u desist and allow others who haven't gotten to pertake

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply)

World's Top 10 Youngest Mums / Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. / 10 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.