Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed (23710 Views)

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later / Help-is It OK To Leave Wife And Cousin Alone In One House? / Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 06, 2020
By requesting for aid,i never blocked anyone from obtaining help either.I have human feelings&d purpose for requesting again was so as to help others since they weren't getting.I know they'll still doubt me but my conscience in unshaken.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by roseb1(f): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2020
EbonyHairNG:
please , you all should leave me alone, no condition is permanent! someone sent me 2,000 which I appreciated so much even though you always skipped me whenever you are doing your give away. nobody should call me a thief for begging abeg, yes you are a nice person to others and so I do not deserve insult from you please. I will be here to do a give away by his grace. why is everyone attacking me? some of you are with multiple monikers and some of you just registered new ones , this is between me and God, I'm no thief abeg.
We are waiting for ur give away ma grin grin We don tire for ur collect collect. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by RoyalBlak007: 11:19am On Apr 06, 2020
EbonyHairNG:
please , you all should leave me alone, no condition is permanent! someone sent me 2,000 which I appreciated so much even though you always skipped me whenever you are doing your give away. nobody should call me a thief for begging abeg, yes you are a nice person to others and so I do not deserve insult from you please. I will be here to do a give away by his grace. why is everyone attacking me? some of you are with multiple monikers and some of you just registered new ones , this is between me and God, I'm no thief abeg.

Mind if I ask you a Question

HOW MUCH DO YOU TRULY WANT?
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by andyanders: 11:19am On Apr 06, 2020
W

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 06, 2020
roseb1:
Shame no even catch am sef. grin grin
Fact is everyone needs money... Even me needs money

Like badly
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2020
I don't want to sound ungrateful by saying d money sent to me was just what could cater for my kids for d time being(those kids can eat for africa)lol. houz, i promise 2 giveaway to 2 random people once i get my march salary. pls,lets love one another.
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by roseb1(f): 11:24am On Apr 06, 2020
ProfDview1:

Fact is everyone needs money... Even me needs money

Like badly
we all need money. Even those of us wey give also need money but atleast e good make we consider others way nova get instead of collecting more than once or twice

2 Likes

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by RoyalBlak007: 11:25am On Apr 06, 2020
andyanders:

Pls, I feel ashamed to ask for any assistance for my family of 5 as they have nothing to eat. If you can help within your reach nomatter hw little. I'm having challenges with health as we depend on daily income and everything locked now. God's blessing. 0060091542 . Sterlling bank

Are you

in Lagos?
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Yusufnairaland2: 11:25am On Apr 06, 2020
Thanks sir...

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by khaffi2(f): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by andyanders: 11:28am On Apr 06, 2020
T
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by teresafaith: 11:29am On Apr 06, 2020
grin grin grin
Mr prof easy with the eye service, we all need the money badly but kindly take it easy on others
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by OOUstudent: 11:29am On Apr 06, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

I only need data my brother please
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by RoyalBlak007: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2020
andyanders:
Yes sir. Any help for them to get food.

Where in

Lagos precisely
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by rex444(m): 11:36am On Apr 06, 2020
teresafaith:
Oga timbs abeg help me too i dont have sobs story no member of my family is dying but you will be feeding someone this week
quote ur details I don't have much
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by RoyalBlak007: 11:37am On Apr 06, 2020
OOUstudent:

I only need data my brother please

This is an alternate account

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by teresafaith: 11:37am On Apr 06, 2020
rex444:
quote ur details I don't have much
Bless your kind soul
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by andyanders: 11:38am On Apr 06, 2020
Lu
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by RoyalBlak007: 11:40am On Apr 06, 2020
Yusufnairaland2:

Good old tedder.. Klazz is still here, infact waxing stronger with branches in different faculties. Can't take shower anyhow now with the Draconian rules, infact it's one of the fastest face to SDC, our mirrors are still dere, giving us the nice looks we desire, stays at block c( an honestly dull hall)..

I went but left almost immediately, it's almost better here than dere, they have more baggage already, plus me it would spell a disaster. I got to understand that they are striving hard to send what I get every fortnight, not that it is available.. Also, non of my parents renders what's is term essential service at this time of d Pandemic hence they have been home since the lockdown with almost no source of income... It is not a nice sight to behold sir...

You can quote me with your account details

later in the evening
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 06, 2020
teresafaith:
grin grin grin
Mr prof easy with the eye service, we all need the money badly but kindly take it easy on others

Don't tell m. U need help ma..

I have seen u begged on many thread and u av been given sumtin.

Pls don't just tell me u need help after all that u av received.

Pls don't tell me

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by RoyalBlak007: 11:41am On Apr 06, 2020
andyanders:
Lucky Fiber Along, Ikorodu, Ijabode rd.

What food items do you

need precisely?
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 06, 2020
teresafaith:

3021636532 Polaris
Bless your kind soul

rex444

Pls find another one dt needs help.. She has received so much on nairaland..

Pls find another person.. Plsssssssssss

Teresa can't deny, she has been helped by many many

Roseb1 coman see Teresa oooo

Teresa pls pity others plsss

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by teresafaith: 11:43am On Apr 06, 2020
ProfDview1:

rex444

Pls find another one dt needs help.. She has received so much on nairaland..

Pls find another person.. Plsssssssssss

Teresa can't deny, she has been helped by many many
Please edit my account details from your post
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 06, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

3,000 sir,
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Yusufnairaland2: 11:46am On Apr 06, 2020
Thank You

1 Like

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by andyanders: 11:46am On Apr 06, 2020
J
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by morhsuud22(m): 11:48am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 06, 2020
Roseb1

Can u see Teresafaith.. She has received so much... And she wunt stop when others need

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by teresafaith: 11:50am On Apr 06, 2020
ProfDview1:

Don't tell m. U need help ma..

I have seen u begged on many thread and u av been given sumtin.

Pls don't just tell me u need help after all that u av received.

Pls don't tell me
I've received help here (blessings to them) so have you but you get jealous and vindictive each time you ask again and you were not given attacking those that are lucky. I'm not the cause of your problem kindly take it elsewhere.
My last reply to you
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by OOUstudent: 11:51am On Apr 06, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

This is an alternate account

doesn't mean i dont need data
Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 06, 2020
teresafaith:

I've received help here (blessings to them) so have you but you get jealous and vindictive each time you ask again and you were not given attacking those that are lucky. I'm not the cause of your problem kindly take it elsewhere.
My last reply to you

Stop begging.. Let another person receive help..dont block them with ur selfish attitude.. No be only u get problem

3 Likes

Re: A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed by Formation2009: 11:57am On Apr 06, 2020
EbonyHairNG:

3,000 sir,
to be honest and fair... You are a very greedy person. Consider other people on these thread who are hungry and have nothing.

Look at you, on this same thread you keep getting things. Try and be kind don't be greedy.

Let others too benefit. There are a lot of people who have posted their account here and have not gotten anything, not even a mention

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply)

Housewife Slumps, Dies After Fight With Co-wife In Kano / World's Top 10 Youngest Mums / Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.