Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Can Masturbation Ruin A Relationship Or Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Masturbation Ruin A Relationship Or Marriage? (426 Views)

Can Masturbation Cause Erectile Disfunction? / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / Can Masturbation Be Seen As Cheating On Ones Spouse ....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Masturbation Ruin A Relationship Or Marriage? by inspire700(m): 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dear Nairalanders, can masturbation ruin a relationship or marriage?

There are so much argument as to whether masturbation can wreck a relationship or marriage. Many persons have shared their view on the topic.

So what do you think? Can it ruin a relationship or marriage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofz5LvmVJfY
Re: Can Masturbation Ruin A Relationship Or Marriage? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Yes it ruins lives,homes,destinies and marriages.are you a masturbator? Want to be free from masturbation? Is it possible? I've got good news for you YES,it is possible to be free from masturbation.[/b]this freedom is not by your works or physical effort.it is by the divine cleansing in the atoning blood of the lamb. [b]all you need to do is to accept christ into your life,confess your sins and let him cleanse you from all your sins.you will not only have power over masturbation but over every sin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Masturbation Ruin A Relationship Or Marriage? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
of course it ruins r/ships... how can you have a beautiful woman in your life and masturbate as if she was not there? masturbation is temporary relief when coochie isnt available, but if you have a woman in your life then you dont need to masturbate.

there is two issues here:
A) either your woman is not what you desire sexually (thus let her go and find the type of woman you desire)
or B) you are a very sick man who will masturbate regardless of who you are in a r/ship with (thus you are sick in the head and need professional help)
Re: Can Masturbation Ruin A Relationship Or Marriage? by Ekakamba: 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
Koginaija:
Yes it ruins lives,homes,destinies and marriages.are you a masturbator? Want to be free from masturbation? Is it possible? I've got good news for you YES,it is possible to be free from masturbation.[/b]this freedom is not by your works or physical effort.it is by the divine cleansing in the atoning blood of the lamb. [b]all you need to do is to accept christ into your life,confess your sins and let him cleanse you from all your sins.you will not only have power over masturbation but over every sin.

Are you reperring to masturbation or cheating? Seems conpusing walahi. grin tongue
Re: Can Masturbation Ruin A Relationship Or Marriage? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
yes

you can get a function-less penis

masturbation is the main cause of erectile dysfunction in men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Masturbation Ruin A Relationship Or Marriage? by Bola146(f): 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Yes! The spouse might look less attractive to.

(1) (Reply)

My Ex-wife Got The Family Home In Our Divorce Just Weeks Ago - But Now My Busine / A Swede's View On Rape And Gender Equality. / Millions Of Dollars Fall From Truck In America [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.