Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

"I Never Knew It Was A Muslim!!! Allah Forgive Me O!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Never Knew It Was A Muslim!!! Allah Forgive Me O!!! (395 Views)

Is The Muslim Allah Crippled? Why Does The Quran Say This...? / How Muslim's Allah Performs Resurrection Compared To The Bible's Resurrection / Does Allah Forgive Muslims' Sins? I Believe It Is No (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Never Knew It Was A Muslim!!! Allah Forgive Me O!!! by ContractKiller: 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: "I Never Knew It Was A Muslim!!! Allah Forgive Me O!!! by dawnomike(m): 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lol... You are a clown

1 Like

Re: "I Never Knew It Was A Muslim!!! Allah Forgive Me O!!! by frfrank(m): 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Gini
Re: "I Never Knew It Was A Muslim!!! Allah Forgive Me O!!! by Authoreety: 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
Any break from coro is welcomed
Re: "I Never Knew It Was A Muslim!!! Allah Forgive Me O!!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
Funny
Re: "I Never Knew It Was A Muslim!!! Allah Forgive Me O!!! by Muna4real(f): 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kolo
Re: "I Never Knew It Was A Muslim!!! Allah Forgive Me O!!! by TheExecutioner: 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: "I Never Knew It Was A Muslim!!! Allah Forgive Me O!!! by missimelda01(f): 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
People get time grin
Re: "I Never Knew It Was A Muslim!!! Allah Forgive Me O!!! by IDeyFlogAllah(m): 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
That food look delicious... grin

[img]https://images./7LHJrbiNzlvU2pvbECkP5L.gif[/img]

missimelda01:
People get time grin
Re: "I Never Knew It Was A Muslim!!! Allah Forgive Me O!!! by AntiChristian: 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
I doubt if you guys are even Christians! Or are you even blind to the faith you proclaim?

You joke by mocking the poor?

Proverbs 17:5
Whoever mocks the poor insults his Maker; he who is glad at calamity will not go unpunished.

Psalm 1:1
Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of mockers...

And you can also say you are eating a Christian or a fish practicing Judaism!

Psalm 148: 7-8
All creatures on earth, you obey his commands, so come praise the Lord!

8 Sea monsters and the deep sea,
fire and hail, snow and frost, and every stormy wind, come praise the Lord!

May your punishment be swift and double including those thrilled by you mocking the poor!

(1) (Reply)

Deliverance And Liberation / Muslims Admit: " We Can't Answer David's Question!" (featuring Adnan Rashid And / Video: Pastor Flees After Being Overpowered By An Evil Spirit During Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.