Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See - Autos (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See (114351 Views)

Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) / Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) / The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by johnero353(m): 11:35am On Apr 06, 2020
Please does anyone knows how I can apply for Student's Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) in Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company?
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Karlifate: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2020
God bless Innoson

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by PrincewithGod(m): 11:37am On Apr 06, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Innoson is actually scam
For those who don't know innoson couples cars he doesn't make or manufacture them

Don't be deceived
In case you don't know, most of the motor plants you see in America, Europe etc are just assembly plants (like INNOSON). The components are manufactured mostly in China, Taiwan and Japan and exported to these plants all over the world for assembling.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by larryeffizy1(m): 11:42am On Apr 06, 2020
The thing is that we don't value what we've got...

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Redman44(m): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2020
PrincewithGod:

In case you don't know, most of the motor plants you see in America, Europe etc are just assembly plants (like INNOSON). The components are manufactured mostly in China, Taiwan and Japan and exported to these plants all over the world for assembling.

You can make the statement above 100 times over. You've said the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by henryobinna(m): 11:50am On Apr 06, 2020
FreelanceRebel:

cheesy cheesy cheesy haha but i have been seeing Innoson vehicle around even though am not a fan of his due to his negilent of civil-servant in his service role-out, i still believe he can do it.

An average Nigerian's income is like to that of a civil-servant looking for 400k-500k car
bro no where in the world will you get a new car for 500k, even 1 million naira you can't get.

why do you guys expect his cars to cost that price when Nigeria doesn't produce steel which is one of the most important part of car production.

If you had mentioned 3m to 5m I'd agree but such a ridiculous price, they can't get a car with that money not even a used car sef.

And I do see his cars here in Owerri at least the new innoson caris I do see them a lot even at imo state secretariate

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Jubrilx3: 11:54am On Apr 06, 2020
Can one get a payment plan deal from innoson. Down payment of 800k
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by XANDERBOY85: 11:59am On Apr 06, 2020
henryobinna:
Oga what if he doesn't have money to give?

Or you want audio promise from him?

Shey a good percentage of Nigerians despise his cars, meaning very few buy them. So where is he expected to get money from, or he should donate money he's supposed to use pay his staff and run the company abi?

Air Peace that showed the Nigerian people their goodwill we all know how it turned out when he had issues in the US, we know how it ended even with government aids and high ranking profiles concluding instantly that he was guilty, some even asked the company be closed while others asked him to step down.

Finally, don't coerce people into doing what you think is right especially when you didn't contribute to their progress, success or growth. Let them be the decider of that.

Word!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by oyatz(m): 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
But this isn't her moniker.

Precious4real50:
Nice one cool

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by oyatz(m): 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
The FG is the Largest buyer of Innoson vehicles , followed by Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi, Bauchi and Ogun States.

RCCG and some religious bodies also buy from them.

LOSKYXANDER:
This country don tire me. Instead of the government to see what they can do to support this guy, they would rather pretend that he does not exist. Spits!!! angry
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by juman(m): 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
I studied auto option during hnd.
Dealing with auto is always interesting.

One nigeria failed us.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by juman(m): 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
Two hundred million nigerians o.
Big market.

What surprise me is even when nigerian economy was better than this they could not make significant impact to break into the auto market.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by GermanMelania: 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
vertueptime:

Chai , why all the hate and long grammar, we only said whats true , i couldnt care less to go tru the bola the u just wasted time to type, its better to even argue intelligently than raining insults like a semi illiterate not that im saying you are one.

E pain you sha. So we must not ask for evidencd just because our papa be palmwine tapper. No one saud he shouild manufacture everything. I am asserting he isn't manufacturing anything.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by SlyHarryJay(m): 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] Great. Does Innoson also produce the engines?
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by BeautifulMind2: 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
SlyHarryJay:
[color=#990000][/color] Great. Does Innoson also produce the engine?
There're companies specialized in manufacturing engines ones you give them specifications, you can do the research
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Redman44(m): 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
juman:
I studied auto option during hnd.
Dealing with auto is always interesting. sad sad

One nigeria failed us.

It is not about One Nigeria, Juman. We don't have to be ONE NIGERIA to work as a nation. We should adopt the 'Regional Mentality' to develop our States ( 36 States ) without waiting for the monthly allocation from Abuja. Each Region should have a Development Agency that should be funded by the Federal Government with some percentile input from each state governor. The Federal Government will then state that punishment will be meted out to people who embezzle the Regional Development Agency funds. State Governors should be encouraged to develop their States and attract foreign investors. State Governors should also be given the freehand to sort out the electricity problems of their respective States. We need to do away with eating from the 'Common Pot' of sourcing electricity from one Dam or Energy Plant- This kind of arrangement is not working sad sad sad sad sad sad. It has not worked in the past and it will not work in the future. I heard the FG wants to bring in Siemens to sort out Nigeria's electricity problem. This approach will not work too. Every State should be left to bring in companies from developed nations to work on their electricity issues. We cannot fully realize our potentials and develop properly by eating from a Common Pot. If we adopt Regional Mentalities with the goal of making Nigeria progress from different angles, Innoson Motors will flourish without any input from the Federal Government.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by DabFrankNG: 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
Wow! In saner climes, the government will ensure that all MDAs and parastatals use only innoson products but here vehicle importers will connive with politicians to undermine such a huge and innovative investment.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Dollabiz: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
assembly plant
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by ItooWorWor(m): 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
imhotep:

Lzaa and itooworwor must see this.
cheesy English don suffer grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by ItooWorWor(m): 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
imhotep:
Igbo amaka.

Cc lzaa itooworwor johnmartus
KWENU grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by vertueptime: 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
GermanMelania:

E pain you sha. So we must not ask for evidencd just because our papa be palmwine tapper. No one saud he shouild manufacture everything. I am asserting he isn't manufacturing anything.

Wat rubbish are you saying?
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by clemmonce(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
saaron:
The success of Innoson has absolutely nothing to do with Nigerian regime. The company is breaking bounds due to determination and duggedness of Innoson.
Was it not this regime that ordered brand new foreign cars for National Assembly members?
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD.
here is the secret I will share with you. Innoson is playing the business game very well. The only way Innoson can really be supported by this government is when it goes public , when different people have stake in the business then it will grow. But not going public and keeping the company to himself alone, will make him too rich ( politician will think that is too much money for one man) so they will not support him.
Everybody is greedy. Nothings goes for nothing.

In America Amazon got a huge tax break. Trump granted them that. Do you think if it was only Bezos company they will allow that. No way. Alot of people have vested interested in the company so it scaled through.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by GermanMelania: 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
vertueptime:

Wat rubbish are you saying?

Igbo folk are so dodgy sha.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by Horus(m): 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Innoson

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by cracky2(m): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
Precious4real50:
Nice one cool

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

I want to know this ada ogwashi-uku
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by oyatz(m): 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
They will improve to that standard with time.

If I were Buhari, I will partner with Innoson, Pro-Force, JAC and other automobile companies in Nigieria over a five year period to ensure at least 50% self sufficiency in automobile productions.

Government patronage is a good way at helping them but subsidy at the levels of production will force the prices of their vehicles down to within the reach of average Nigerians.

ProtectMyMoney:
This is good development however when i watch how stuff works, and see all the automation of car manufacturing using different Robots to ensure precision, this is miles apart.

When i look at the picture below, i see some wearing bathroom slippers, some hand gloves, some no hand gloves, some helmet, some no helmet... That instantly shows some standardization is missing.

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by laudate: 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
beylinko02:
Wow. Breath of fresh air. Later some people will say na just assemble dem dey do. It's high time we carry what we have in high dignity for us to move forward as a nation. I bet you thousands are daily getting their needs met and family sustained through the vision of one man. Kudos to innoson
Are they manufacturing anything there? Cant you see they are just welding parts together, to couple them?

When you manufacture, you run all sorts of tests. Crash tests, braking distance tests, safety tests etc. How many has been done here?

Please this is just a car assembly plant, like the one Peugout Automobile Nigeria (PAN) has in Kaduna. And the type Elizade Nigeria Limited has in Lagos where they assemble Toyota Space buses.....

Asuito7:
Hmmm. So some guys would run their mouths here on Nairaland saying Innoson only assemble cars not a manufacturer.

Look at those guys welding the cars from scratch. Thumbs up to the car manufacturing company, INNOSON.
All those things are imported CKD and SKD parts that are being welded together.... that is the 2nd to last stage in assembly of cars.

Manufacturing a car starts from research and development, designing, fabricating, casting etc., all the way through testing and final build.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by oyatz(m): 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
The rationale for the purchase and usage of a particular brand of cars goes beyond tribal solidarity and/or national patriotism.

Most Igbos love Innoson but most Igbo car owners don't buy or drive Innoson vehicles.

Even in his native Anambra State, Toyota and Honda cars are more patronize than Innoson cars. Does this mean the people of his State/Tribe have prejudices against him?

Omolomo4eva:
If only we can push away prejudice from among us as Nigerians,that is when things will begin to work in all ramifications. Imagine majority of us using Innoson vehicles. Even the outside world would become jealous of us and begin to take us serious. It all begins with u and me. Kudos to IVM.Igbo amaka
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by BeautifulMind2: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
laudate:

Are they manufacturing anything there? Cant you see they are just welding parts together, to couple them?

When you manufacture, you run all sorts of tests. Crash tests, braking distance tests, safety tests etc. How many has been done here?

Please this is just a car assembly plant, like the one Peugout Automobile Nigeria (PAN) has in Kaduna. And the type Elizade Nigeria Limited has in Lagos where they assemble Toyota Space buses.....

All those things are imported CKD and SKD parts that are being welded together.... that is the 2nd to last stage in assembly of cars.

Manufacturing a car starts from research and development, designing, fabricating, casting etc., all the way through testing and final build.
Jealous mind please show me assembling plant in West fabricating and welding
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by BeautifulMind2: 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
oyatz:
The rationale for the purchase and usage of a particular brand of cars goes beyond tribal solidarity and/or national patriotism.

Most Igbos love Innoson but most Igbo car owners don't buy or drive Innoson vehicles.

Even in his native Anambra State, Toyota and Honda cars are more patronize than Innoson cars. Does this mean the people of his State/Tribe have prejudices against him?

Even in US some Americans prefer Japanese vehicles
Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by laudate: 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Jealous mind please show me assembling plant in West fabricating and welding
Ignorant mind, Google is your friend. Don't you have it on your phone? Or you are not smart enough to use it?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See by oyatz(m): 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
But American vehicles still make up about half of the vehicles in America.

BeautifulMind2:

Even in US some Americans prefer Japanese vehicles

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

American Cars For Sale, Import Car To Nigeria / Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. / Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.