Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund (76847 Views)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by KehindeDare(m): 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
Las Las we go dey alright

Peace!!!
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by slimanyd: 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
Audio Money
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by skfa1: 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by SweetCunt97(f): 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
Audio o... They storing it up for themselves, probably to use it to bribe angel Michael to get into heaven or use it to bribe a demon for a drop of water when rotting in hell

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by EmekaBlue(m): 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
angry if i dont get my share and this coro times is over ehn
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by ncha373(m): 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
I wan donate my salary....300k..pls we all need to fight this together
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Illusioneffect(m): 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
MZrapper:
[s]Where tha fuckkk is my name? shocked shocked

CBN just scammed me.[/s]
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Haywhysat: 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
Where are all the igbo billionaires?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by olaolulazio(m): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Atiku nko.... Mr 50million

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by BanevsJoker(m): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lewisalexander:
The list is incomplete. They didn't include Desmond Elliott 1500 naira grin grin
He donated portable quarantine toilets.
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Tushiee001: 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
We no see him own contribution oo..... But he wants to help us share the ones we have gathered
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by GBOYEBABA: 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
2baba name no dey d list. Abi Where's d 10m he donated
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Toks2008(m): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
The biggest mistake these donors made was putting the money in care of Nigerian Government.
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Illusioneffect(m): 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Audio o... They storing it up for themselves, probably to use it to bribe angel Michael to get into heaven or use it to bribe a demon for a drop of water when rotting in hell
i would have said u were making sense but when i saw ur name, i changed my mind cheesy B)

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by femijamz: 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
All these banks donating money are stupid.
Instead of Dem to share this money for there customers

6 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by akilo1: 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Yeye crilibrities with fake life style in nigeria wont donate,only to fluant their borrow cars on Instagram
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Devops: 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Where Adenuga dey na? Abi na Audio?
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by franksunny(m): 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
No, most of them won't because they're buying favour from the government. Best option use the money to buy trucks load of food distribute it like Dangote cement and BUA cement. I assure you that in a country like Nigeria that will work better for the poor masses than giving the money to Nigerian government
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by kponkedenge(m): 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
crafteck:
How do I donate pls

To my account
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Illusioneffect(m): 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
ncha373:
I wan donate my salary....300k..pls we all need to fight this together
me too, am donating my 20k salary
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by EmekaBlue(m): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
femijamz:
All these banks donating money are stupid.
Instead of Dem to share this money for there customers
dont mind d idiots...they deduct this money from us unjustfully and donate it back to the main thieves

6 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Elvis2kay: 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
grin
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by maya007: 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
I still dont see the need of this giving...
Who did they give the money too?
Where did it go too...?
Why give the govt money what happened to the money allocated for issues like this?
Why not use banks in distributing the money instead to help those who dont have atleast that way we know how the money was spent...instead of giving it to plp that dont even need it.
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by crafteck(m): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
kponkedenge:

To my account

Send account and bvn so I can be sure grin
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by jboy1man(m): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
My prayer is for our government to utilized the fund well without using it for their selfishness
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Egoveen: 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
Please what's this 5G all about
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by landmark86: 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
H
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by BlackCasper(m): 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
Please good evening all... My name is Emmanuel and I stay in Abuja... Please am sorry for adding this to the comment section... But am really down with covid 19 symptoms since I came back from benin, Edo State 2 weeks ago... Please all effort to contact NCDC Has failed... Please help an ordinary Nigerian... I don't want to die... Please
This is my contact 08064786108... I don't know how to post this on the normal platform... I have spent so much money going from hospital to hospital... Received several treatments but all to no avail... Please somebody should help me.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Beolly(m): 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
I would have preferred this individuals setting up a committee to be in charge of how every penny will be spent
1) Provision of the needed medical equipment to face this pandemic and
2) Another saddled with disbursement of at least 40% to the poor masses because in my opinion 35 billion is very hefty to tackle this disease especially has presently reported it hasn't spiralled out of control
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
Apart from Fafam all the oil companies are not contributing ni.
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Illusioneffect(m): 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
All those yeyebrities that will be making mouth are not here. Corona has shut their mouths. Some have decided to leave twitter because they don't want people to be asking them for corona money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report / Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.