Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund (76840 Views)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Ritchiee: 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Taeewo:
As at April 1st, those contributed after dat not added..
Initially,I didn't see the date but I was referring to Adenuga,Alakija even Tubaba not showing on the list..
6 days ago

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by kemi1039: 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by naturefellow(m): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Corvid-19 relief for show! Especially for banks.
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by kemi8694: 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by chaloskyx: 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
Baby David we know you are only posting this because your fathers name is the you really dont care how the fund is utilised even your father doesnt care you are just making noise as usual to brag.....we have recognised your father and thanks for his donation. P.S we all know these donations are fnot free at the end the government would have to do them all a favour there is no free lunch in Freetown.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by sylve11: 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lewisalexander:
The list is incomplete. They didn't include Desmond Elliott 1500 naira grin grin

Na wa o. cool
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by amrichy(m): 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
ncha373:
I wan donate my salary....300k..pls we all need to fight this together
abeg bro, any amount I can get from you will be highly appreciated. make man no die of hunger while hiding from coronavirus.
Polaris bank; 2020 274 729; A. A. R. thanks and God bless.
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Sagelegend: 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
Make them share us this money now...we will use local herbs cure ourselves of Corona virus
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by guiddoti: 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ritchiee:
I think the list is not complete.
yeah I couldn't find my name. I need report this now.
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Ritchiee: 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
ProWalker:

Show the complete list

Atiku etc names are missing....
Read this from legitng.....

Coronavirus: Top 11 Nigerians who have donated funds to fight Covid-19
Written by Nurudeen Lawal
Updated 5 days ago

As Nigeria battles to contain the spread of Covid-19, some wealthy persons and big corporate organisations have donated funds to assist the governments both at the federal and state levels.

In this piece, Legit.ng highlights the top 11 Nigerians who have donated funds to help the government in the bid to avoid further spread of coronavirus in the country.

1. Aliko Dangote

In the early days of the coronavirus pandemic in Nigeria, the chairman of Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote, donated N200 million to assist the government on behalf of the Aliko Dangote Foundation (ADF).

Top 11 Nigerians who have donated funds to fight Covid-19
Dangote has increased the donation up to N1 billion and has also teamed up with a top bank in the country to provide treatment and isolation centres.

The billionaire has also donated ambulances buses to the Lagos state government.

2. Femi Otedola

Another top Nigerian billionaire business mogul, Femi Otedola, has announced donated a sum of N1 billion towards to boost the anti-coronavirus efforts.

3. Tony Elumelu

Tony Elumelu, on behalf of the United Bank for Africa (UBA) has also donated N1 billion to the Lagos state government.

4. Abdulsamad Rabiu

Nigeria's top industrialist and founder of BUA Group, Abdulsamad Rabiu, has also announced a donation of N1bn in cash through the BUA Foundation.

5. Modupe and Folorunsho Alakija

Modupe and Folorunsho Alakija who are the chairman and vice-chairman of Famfa Oil Limited have also donated N1 billion to support the fight against COVID-19 in Nigeria.

6. Atiku Abubakar

Nigeria's former vice president has also donated a sum of N50 million to support the efforts to address the infectious disease.

7. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

The national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has also announced a donation of N200 million.

8. Herbert Wigwe

Herbert Wigwe who is the CEO and Group managing director of Access Bank plc has also reportedly donated N1bn on behalf of the bank.

Coronavirus: Look beyond Lagos, help other states - Senator Uba Sani tells banks
9. Segun Agbaje

Similarly, Segun Agbaje who is the managing director of Guaranty Trust Bank reportedly donated N1bn on behalf of the bank.

10. Mike Adenuga

Mike Adenuga, another Nigerian billionaire businessman, has also announced a donation of N1.5 billion to combat the outbreak of the coronavirus in Nigeria.

11. Innocent Ujah Idibia

Nigeria's Afro-pop music legend popularly known as TuBaba has also reportedly donated N10million to support initiatives aimed at combating the CoVID-19.

https://www.legit.ng/1316349-coronavirus-top-11-nigerians-donated-funds-fight-covid-19.html
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by guiddoti: 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
chaloskyx:
Baby David we know you are only posting this because your fathers name is the you really dont care how the fund is utilised even your father doesnt care you are just making noise as usual to brag.....we have recognised your father and thanks for his donation. P.S we all know these donations are fnot free at the end the government would have to do them all a favour there is no free lunch in Freetown.
When man is overwhelmed with jealousy, they look for excuse.... continue
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Adakintroy2: 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Rich people will never do anything in charity. They have systematically publicize themselves under davido.

Don't tell me na lie. Na titans be those. You don't just publish them anyhow good or bad without their Consent.
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by 12inchess: 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
While some people are donating audio money up and down, GTB already converted one stadium to ward with bed and medical equipment. Let them keep donating money up and down. Nothing stops one or two of those banks there or those audio billionaires from using their corporate capacity for providing food for people who are now stuck at home and can't make their daily bread or procuring hand sanitizers and face mask and distributing free. We don't need all these audio billions. We need face masks, hand sanitizers, food and ventilators.

I give this status quo one more week, if govt no provide food everyone go enter street. People can't be running from Coronavirus outside and die of hunger at home.
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by iso604: 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ritchiee:
I think the list is not complete.

Put Buhari name na ole buruku
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Nigeriapen(m): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBSNgX_406Y
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by ProWalker: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ritchiee:

Atiku etc names are missing....
Read this from legitng.....

Coronavirus: Top 11 Nigerians who have donated funds to fight Covid-19
Written by Nurudeen Lawal
Updated 5 days ago

As Nigeria battles to contain the spread of Covid-19, some wealthy persons and big corporate organisations have donated funds to assist the governments both at the federal and state levels.

In this piece, Legit.ng highlights the top 11 Nigerians who have donated funds to help the government in the bid to avoid further spread of coronavirus in the country.

1. Aliko Dangote

In the early days of the coronavirus pandemic in Nigeria, the chairman of Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote, donated N200 million to assist the government on behalf of the Aliko Dangote Foundation (ADF).

Top 11 Nigerians who have donated funds to fight Covid-19
Dangote has increased the donation up to N1 billion and has also teamed up with a top bank in the country to provide treatment and isolation centres.

The billionaire has also donated ambulances buses to the Lagos state government.

2. Femi Otedola

Another top Nigerian billionaire business mogul, Femi Otedola, has announced donated a sum of N1 billion towards to boost the anti-coronavirus efforts.

3. Tony Elumelu

Tony Elumelu, on behalf of the United Bank for Africa (UBA) has also donated N1 billion to the Lagos state government.

4. Abdulsamad Rabiu

Nigeria's top industrialist and founder of BUA Group, Abdulsamad Rabiu, has also announced a donation of N1bn in cash through the BUA Foundation.

5. Modupe and Folorunsho Alakija

Modupe and Folorunsho Alakija who are the chairman and vice-chairman of Famfa Oil Limited have also donated N1 billion to support the fight against COVID-19 in Nigeria.

6. Atiku Abubakar

Nigeria's former vice president has also donated a sum of N50 million to support the efforts to address the infectious disease.

7. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

The national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has also announced a donation of N200 million.

8. Herbert Wigwe

Herbert Wigwe who is the CEO and Group managing director of Access Bank plc has also reportedly donated N1bn on behalf of the bank.

Coronavirus: Look beyond Lagos, help other states - Senator Uba Sani tells banks
9. Segun Agbaje

Similarly, Segun Agbaje who is the managing director of Guaranty Trust Bank reportedly donated N1bn on behalf of the bank.

10. Mike Adenuga

Mike Adenuga, another Nigerian billionaire businessman, has also announced a donation of N1.5 billion to combat the outbreak of the coronavirus in Nigeria.

11. Innocent Ujah Idibia

Nigeria's Afro-pop music legend popularly known as TuBaba has also reportedly donated N10million to support initiatives aimed at combating the CoVID-19.

https://www.legit.ng/1316349-coronavirus-top-11-nigerians-donated-funds-fight-covid-19.html

I will rather stick to this CoCavid list released by the committee

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by buzorcharles(m): 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
GOFRONT:
Who asked this boy to publish this list now, revealing my names on here.....

Pls I don't want EFCC wahala oo

I like ur name. Pls GO FRONT metcheew
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Kenneth10110(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
9iceprince:
As if he don contribute any out of his Audio 30 Billion

Shut up and hope the Government does the needful
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Profshow(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Awe4luv:
I cant find my name on the list

No be admission list na, chil bros na turn by turn..
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Opemopem15: 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
Yes these funds needs to be used appropriately

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6nfUJgQRTM&t=28s
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by jacobjamie(m): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
GOFRONT:

Grow up dude, adult don't joke on everything just for unnecessary Likes? Hiss
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
GOFRONT:

You guys always find ways to make us laugh loool

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Crispels(m): 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
9iceprince:
As if he don contribute any out of his Audio 30 Billion

His family donated over 500million naira in cash and food supplies.
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by stieyven(m): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Bossontop:
undecided
Make God punish any assholė that even thinks of stealing 1kobo from dat money and also grant them dis treatment..........
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by JJBROS(m): 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
Our president still missing in action....
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Bobbyfreshhh: 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
ubunja1:
so all these celebrities didnt contribute

even the guy collecting names of donators didnt contribute a dime

our celebrities are broke..note that

Nonsense talk....when artist like runtown did give away worth 10million ,I pray this bitterness and envy does not destroy you
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

Nonsense talk....when artist like runtown did give away worth 10million ,I otay this bitterness and envy does not destroy you

i hate argueing with a coconut head, it is time wasting
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Bobbyfreshhh: 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
akilo1:
Yeye crilibrities with fake life style in nigeria wont donate,only to fluant their borrow cars on Instagram

So tubaba that donated 10mill is also borrowing cars ,you arent you stupid like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report / Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.