Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Guys, What's The Biggest Surprise You've Ever Gotten From Your Gf(s) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What's The Biggest Surprise You've Ever Gotten From Your Gf(s) (2676 Views)

The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guys, What's The Biggest Surprise You've Ever Gotten From Your Gf(s) by Happyfela(m): 11:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lilly.
Ekakamba:

There are exceptions bro. Seriously I think I've been lucky my whole life to date some beautiful souls; I have benefited in ways I have never imagined.

An ex got a Federal Government job for my cousin through her dad.

Another helped my friend set up a organization within a week which he used to win a contract.

I have been gifted good phone and laptop as birthday gifts on different occasions.

Got admissions (for 3 persons) through a girlfriend.

I can go on and on.

Never settle for less.
Re: Guys, What's The Biggest Surprise You've Ever Gotten From Your Gf(s) by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 06, 2020
Frankicent:

Yoruba girl or igbo girl?
Sorry, telling u that is almost as good as revealing her identity because my being on NL started with her.Always Saw her viewing Nairaland to me joining her to read some very funny comments from her fone.

Re: Guys, What's The Biggest Surprise You've Ever Gotten From Your Gf(s) by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 06, 2020
boxers and singlet
Re: Guys, What's The Biggest Surprise You've Ever Gotten From Your Gf(s) by jeph19(m): 3:38am On Apr 06, 2020
CORVID19:
In the course of our over 2years Relationship.
She only surprised me with One packet of Singlet and One packet of White Handkerchief one day.I bin no know until the day I just seatdon dey check wetin she don buy put for my house since.Nothing,not even a new bedspread.I just Taya.
Incase u must know, Bought her BBStorm,Swatch wristwatch,70k to complete her house rent,50k to start her so called Beads and culture business.
Na her Stinginess make me finally run far
Fear stingy girls bro some won't even buy ordinary NIVEA deodorant for themselves, be sweating on their armpit.
Have a course mate like that.. For 3 years we've known, she hasn't bought SHINGBAIM for any guy in the department
Stingy girls are worst than Corona, they can actually watch their kids wear rags all in the guise of 'I'm saving' or 'their dad hasn't given me money for upkeep'

away from her.
Re: Guys, What's The Biggest Surprise You've Ever Gotten From Your Gf(s) by unibenakpos(m): 7:55am On Apr 06, 2020
Nigerian girls no dey tire for boxer and singlet
Re: Guys, What's The Biggest Surprise You've Ever Gotten From Your Gf(s) by Ekakamba: 9:30am On Apr 06, 2020
ednut1:
Clipper is 5k. But you are saying she sent 150k.are we kids here

Lol.... That ain't literal man. grin tongue

See How To Know Cheap Girls / This Girl From The Caribbean / Name One Thing You Learnt How To Do Without Being Taught.