Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors (54222 Views)

Nurses Withdraw Services At Plateau Isolation Centre Over Hazard Allowance / Kano Govt Playing Politics With COVID-19 - NARD, NMA, AMLSN / 300 Medical Consultants Withdraw Services From UCH, University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by tonididdy(m): 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Romeo3:
Fools. We need all the help we can get

America just accepted 1000 ventilators from china
Boy... Are we America?
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Romeo3(m): 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
neeyor88:

Ode Ni e. Did you just hear yourself?
idiot. The bread your govt is sharing as a smoke screen would run out soon then the music will start
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by ismoney: 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
To avoid sabotage, it is better that the government either dialogue with the stakeholders or stick to their counsel. The services of this key frontline workers are essential not just presently but always.

God bless Nigeria and give our leaders wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Romeo3(m): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
tonididdy:

Boy... Are we America?
if they need help we do as well because we are unprepared
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by blowjohn(m): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Naughtysex:
a comment like this can only come from someone with free 5mega bite data

Next time think well before showing your ignorance publicly

Why didn't u say America just accepted 1000 doctors from china.
Very nonsense comment.
Infact the most stupid comment I have read this year on nairaland.
So ventilators and human beings are now the same thing.
It's like some comments deserve isolation on this nairaland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by ayamsuperstar: 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Romeo3:

Bros plz is ur brain paininng u...?
Can u read and comprehend at all?

3 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by CanadaOrBust: 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Romeo3:

So that’s where they should be going - US! That’s where the problem is. They know fully well we have no problem. It is from an African who recovered with chloroquine in his system that they found out that the drug takes away the power of the virus. They are coming here for experiments!

4 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by blowjohn(m): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
tonididdy:

Boy... Are we America?

Abi ventilators na human being?
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by SEGLIZ: 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Keep quite the Nigerian Drs are right

Did u by any means fail to gain admission to study medicine...you sound bitter and sad

if you're one of them, you all are useless. from childhood I don't like medicine let alone having a flare to study medical science.
I respect medical science as field but Nigerian doctors are bunch of mess with their archaic training.
science wasn't my interest even that I qualified for it back then I turned it down.
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Naughtysex: 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Romeo3:
i shouldn't listen to someone with a name like yours
if someone with such name (my name as you have pointed out) can put you right, then you are doomed for life

3 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Romeo3(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
ayamsuperstar:
Bros plz is ur brain paininng u...?
Can u read and comprehend at all?
bro, don't be sentimentally stupid
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by luvinhubby(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Romeo3:
i just told you how unprepared Nigeria is. I don't care about your lame insults

Total documented cases in Nigeria - A little above 200 with 5 fatalities

Total documented cases in China - Over 100,000 with over 3,000 fatalities

Who do think needs help?

5 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Rapmoney(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
ojuafact:
If u stop seeing my post just know I have sold my phone to buy food stuff

On a faceless forum? Nobody cares!

It's cold out there, dude.
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Romeo3(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Naughtysex:
if someone with such name (my name as you have pointed out) can put you right, then you are doomed for life
can anything good come out of the gutter? No.. So Keep moving
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by blowjohn(m): 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Keep quite the Nigerian Drs are right

Did u by any means fail to gain admission to study medicine...you sound bitter and sad

No mind the guy.
Na probably one of those guys wey fail anatomy or physiology for 2nd year and so could not continue with medicine
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by nijiatech78: 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
It shows there is a big disconnect between the Federal Ministry of Health and the Nigeria Medical Association. Good to see the NMA having small balls to confront these clueless politicians posing as Ministers and Special Advisers. The coming days will be crucial

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Romeo3(m): 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
luvinhubby:

Who do think needs help?
Nigeria is lying. The lockdown will be extended.
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Breadfruit: 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Whatever support they want to give should be done remotely. An e-conference meeting will suffice. Tenk.

2 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by luvinhubby(m): 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Romeo3:
Nigeria is lying. The lockdown will be extended.

China has been lying and is still lying. They told the world in January that corona virus cannot be transferred from human to human

1 Like

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Breadfruit: 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
luvinhubby:

Who do think needs help?
The numbers are not accurate. Some people claim they have friends who died of Coro at home. And who knows how many they infected? Though I believe Oluwa is involved in our case as Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Romeo3(m): 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
luvinhubby:

China has been lying and is still lying. They told the in January that corona virus cannot be transferred from human to human
8 mire cases just reported now. Nigeria will keep increasing it gradually . Open your eyes chief
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by biggy26: 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
Romeo3:

Ventilators and doctors ain't the same. They should send the ventilators and stay back.
Again, Nigeria isn't America. FOOL!!!! oh sorry!

5 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Bluffly: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
Romeo3:

How are they fools. Think. Let China send ventilators as well. Let them share whatever knowledge they have electronically or through WHO. They don't need to come here to do what. To give orders to our own doctors or what

2 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Illusioneffect(m): 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
luvinhubby:

And what type of help are they coming to offer?
see question
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Naughtysex: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
blowjohn:

Why didn't u say America just accepted 1000 doctors from china.
Very nonsense comment.
Infact the most stupid comment I have read this year on nairaland.
So ventilators and human beings are now the same thing.
It's like some comments deserve isolation on this nairaland
your stupid knows no bounds
A thousand of ventilators that was ordered by a state GOVERNOR in America is what you are referring to
You are doomed intellectually

2 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Doncento: 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
donbachi:
Total number of doctors in nigeria is 72,000 + and 250k nurses..in a populace of 200million..let assume over 80,000 persons are affected nation wide..what are the 18 chinese doctors coming to do?even if we share dem state by state,e no go make any impact...unless e get wetin d govt no want make nigerians know.
Nigeria govt is the worst smelly shit someone can match his or her legs on. I blame my yeloobaa brothers that re supporting these Fulani cows that that call themselves human beings
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by fearless247: 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Government doesn't care about you.
This is another plan to steal billions of cash in the name of inviting foreigners to help.
if they truly cared about us, they would consult our local doctors and share opinions, but they are in a hurry to bring foreigners so that in the end, they will say they have spent billions in inviting Chinese doctors to Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by blowjohn(m): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
highflyer012020:

you are the greatest fool romeo, our doctors are knowledgeable than you and they are doing their best and are getting result. New-york governor - a democrat is the one that place order for a Chinese ventilator. Trump is against any help from china. be wise

No mind that guy.
Na ventilators dey come visit us abi na chinese doctors.
Some people should be writing WAEC or NECO instead of commenting on nairaland and a prime example na that guy.
We dey talk doctors from china the bobo dey mention ventilators.

3 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by luvinhubby(m): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Romeo3:
8 mire cases just reported now. Nigeria will keep increasing it gradually . Open your eyes chief
Still a very very far shot from Chinese official figures.
So far, Nigeria is doing really well by global standards, we don't need Chinese assistance on it.

4 Likes

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by ayamsuperstar: 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
[quote author=Romeo3 post=88134815]bro, don't be sentimentally stupid [/quote Ur skull is full of shit.....not surprised
Bloody illiterate
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Doncento: 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
Romeo3:

O boy we re not Americans, stop saying sth that u don't know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) / How Do I Treat This Painful Lump On My Face / Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.