Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown (112322 Views)

Coronavirus: Despite Lockdown In Lagos, See Heavy Traffic On Third Mainland Brid / COVID-19: Despite Lockdown, Lagos, Ogun Cases Rise By 100% In 11 Days; Abuja 150 / Mixed Reactions As Funke Akindele & Hubby Hold Birthday Party Despite Covid-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by franchasng: 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lizzy247:
Good, as much as I like her, she definitely got this one wrong. So unprofessional of her. Idiot
sHE is aH bIG sHEdiOt shocked angry angry
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by emilyone(f): 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
southernbelle:
Good, she should face disciplinary action. As a celebrity and a role model to several people, she should have known better.
She's also a barrister
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Kisjay21: 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
They are above the law.

Meanwhile bring all your Bitcoin for sale at a good rate.
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Zaikon(m): 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
ChaoHendrix:
Ugly dumb local bitch..
Very irresponsible.
She wasn't acting in "Jennifer's Dairy".
She's always been daft undecided

Your own don pass be kiaful ... watin hot like this ? I'm sure you have issues with her bfor now.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Slurity(m): 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
chefremy:
I dont get why everyone is angry about her having a party, its their lives naa, fine she went against what she preached so, was she the first person to do that? Besides who knows if there is even one coronavirus case in Nigeria.
I am afraid of your level of thinking, I don't know if to say I am amazed or shocked .
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by guiddoti: 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
Are these guys bigger than those of us that have abandoned everything for this CoroLock? Cele with no brains.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lizzy247:
Good, as much as I like her, she definitely got this one wrong. So unprofessional of her. Idiot
sorry, you liked the wrong person. Had you got close to her, you'd have apologised to your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by blowjohn(m): 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
wisdomkid:

It's the few people at Funke's party that will disrupt the world and crash it?
Please, I think that she should be 100% held for her irresponsibility, but you're making stupid sense.

The people in the market, streets, etc, those ones will endanger us the More. How many celebrities have you met in the past 5 years?
Now, how many common man have you meet, shake hands and others?

Stop that shitty hatred and think how to better your life.

For real
How many common man like u described them have u heard have the virus?
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by tareigns(m): 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
ademasta:
I just don't know how these so called celebrities think.

Little sacrifice to safe the world is now too hard for them to make undecided

Mtcheeeew

"Save" not "safe"
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by petertamtam6(m): 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
She wants to break record, See Aunty Wey Mumu grin
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by DarkJeddi(m): 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
ifeomabernard:
She already apologize what more do they want ....?
So when you murder someone and you apologize,the law should forgive and forget? shocked

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
ChaoHendrix:
Ugly dumb local bitch..
Very irresponsible.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Aremynart: 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
dannzy30:
Hw can a whole corona-dettol ambassador be arrested.
Pun intended

I wonder ooo
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by 0m0nnakoda: 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
Check this out

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-52171694

Human beings are human beings
Every where

Nigerians especially those that call themselves Christians are so bitter.

Any excuse to download their life frustrations onto another person
Did she do worse than Makinde in Oyo or those politicians that refused screening os those that imported the condition like Kyarri and Atiku?
She would pay the fine and I hope Dettol remove her as their fro t .

Dong hang the jacket of your life failure on her
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Happyfela(m): 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
Naira Marley. This guy go use another scandal chop money again.

Another hit loading titled Corona party
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Moneywirer: 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
ChaoHendrix:
Ugly dumb local bitch..
Very irresponsible.

Haba bros...... Person no fit follow you play?? grin
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by ademasta(m): 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
AkhereOkaka:

Some of them are dumb, imagine an Ambassador of Nigeria Centre For Disease Control or she did an advert for them on how to prevent Covid-19
Doing contrary to what she preaches
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by chiemmanuel(m): 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
vivavik:
Kai, you don't know how difficult it is to stay locked-down. She would have just held her party quietly without posting nothing, I'm sure they took some precautions.
forget about funke, but you have a very quarantined smile
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Successfullion1: 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
chefremy:
I dont get why everyone is angry about her having a party, its their lives naa, fine she went against what she preached so, was she the first person to do that? Besides who knows if there is even one coronavirus case in Nigeria.
You must be a fool for saying this. What if they has spread the virus at the party and one of the people that was there have come in contact with any of your family member
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
dannzy30:
Hw can a whole corona-dettol ambassador be arrested.
Pun intended
I wonder ooo. Dettol would definitely withdraw the contract hearing about thos nonsense.
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by blowjohn(m): 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Please they should isolate her after the arrest.
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
When all she knows how to act is Comedy

What else do you expect from her shithole brain
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by blowjohn(m): 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
franchasng:
sHE is aH bIG sHEdiOt shocked angry angry

She is a Pigeot
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by firo08(m): 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
Egungun don enter express
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
chefremy:
So, you support her misconduct shocked ?
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by illicit(m): 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
ifeomabernard:
She already apologize what more do they want ....?
her hubby made another video where he was bragging that heaven will not fall.... something like that
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by IamDavids: 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Naira Marley you are trending again. Ki lo run ni Marley shey?

Marlians gather here, hit the like button.
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Kunlexity(m): 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
Partying gone wrong.....she should face the full wrath of the law.
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by spiritmasquerad(m): 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
chefremy:
Bro are u ok?
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by ademasta(m): 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
wisdomkid:

It's the few people at Funke's party that will disrupt the world and crash it?
Please, I think that she should be 100% held for her irresponsibility, but you're making stupid sense.

The people in the market, streets, etc, those ones will endanger us the More. How many celebrities have you met in the past 5 years?
Now, how many common man have you meet, shake hands and others?

Stop that shitty hatred and think how to better your life.
[/s]
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by emilyone(f): 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
blowjohn:
This naira Marley eh, before the guy clock 40 yrs e for don visit police station like 30 times
Now this is hilarious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC / I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. / Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.