Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Lockdown Wahala: I'm So H*rny, I Want To Fvck My Gateman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lockdown Wahala: I'm So H*rny, I Want To Fvck My Gateman (4865 Views)

Help! I Mistakenly Fvck My Neighbor's Mom / Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) / If You Cheat On Me, I Will Fvck My Own Back – Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown Wahala: I'm So H*rny, I Want To Fvck My Gateman by MarlianJoint: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nigerian Lady who said on her Twitter account that the lockdown got her h0rny and she wants to be on bed with her gateman.

See full gist =>

https://marlianjoint..com/2020/04/lockdown-wahala-i-want-to-fvck-my.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Lockdown Wahala: I'm So H*rny, I Want To Fvck My Gateman by EmekaBlue(m): 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
Her gateman no see d tweet?! make he attack her punny sharp sharp
Re: Lockdown Wahala: I'm So H*rny, I Want To Fvck My Gateman by xcabczyxabczzzz: 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Person talk something for twitter you carry am come here, if I talk wetin dey my mind she go see am. Omoh bros no dey carry gossip come here abeg.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown Wahala: I'm So H*rny, I Want To Fvck My Gateman by ChristineC: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
and?
Re: Lockdown Wahala: I'm So H*rny, I Want To Fvck My Gateman by lilfort(m): 12:37am On Apr 06, 2020
wen she get styphilococcuusgonorrheaHIVtis her puna will lose and head will open

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown Wahala: I'm So H*rny, I Want To Fvck My Gateman by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 06, 2020
MarlianJoint:
Nigerian Lady who said on her Twitter account that the lockdown got her h0rny and she wants to be on bed with her gateman.

See full gist =>

https://marlianjoint..com/2020/04/lockdown-wahala-i-want-to-fvck-my.html?m=1

Wey d tweet
Re: Lockdown Wahala: I'm So H*rny, I Want To Fvck My Gateman by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 06, 2020
Some people are using this quarantine to claim they are Hot, some are claiming they need novels and movies to make them feel alive, some have been masturbating their lives blaming it on the lockdown but in reality if we have to check many of this notice me lives, many of them have been on lockdown and isolation due to lack of jobs.

Corona is here, almost every one is claiming lockdown and posting nonsense just for attention.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown Wahala: I'm So H*rny, I Want To Fvck My Gateman by Randy100: 7:27am On Apr 06, 2020
If your story is true, please share the kpekus to this hardworking gateman. Your reward is in heaven.
Re: Lockdown Wahala: I'm So H*rny, I Want To Fvck My Gateman by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 06, 2020
Gateman work don dey sweet me grin

(1) (Reply)

What Did Weston Mckennie Do With Christian Pulisic's Sister In USMNT Hotel? / Must Love Get To This Extent(photo) / Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.