Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) (39386 Views)

How I Was Molested By Our House girl Years A Ago, My Only Regret Is That / E-money House Is Learning Work See My Fine House - PHOTOS / Caught My House Girl Peeping While I was having sex with My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) by SultanOfAbia: 4:20am On Apr 07, 2020
Evercurious:

Lolzzz. Lie lie boy.. See as you dey lie like small pikin. Sorry I just remembered that you are a KID.
LOL
My House Girl for Life!!!! grin grin
Leave me alone ooo
I'm not into Village Girls Like You
So please get back to scrubing the toilet and make sure you carry out the dust bin.

Tell your mother,
Her Application for House Girl Number 2 is available

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) by SultanOfAbia: 4:22am On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
shogotermies:

Firstly I am not poor neither my father is, I guess the little change your father has is making you tipsy..
I will repeat myself, if your family isn't on Forbes list or mentioned among Africa's richest or Nigeria's richest family, then I give no damn about it.
And everyone knows you are a poor boy forming rich, and if truly you are a singer go to your lobby and write songs that can make us know you, your father and your family in general. That kind of song is called a hit song.
I pity whosoever will get married to this low life pervert, someone who doesn't know where his life is going.
So go smash the cheap pusy, that is meant from cheap people like you.
And if you ever mention me again you will get banned.
[/s]
E PAIN AM grin grin grin

Blame your father for bringing you into a cursed poverty striken family..
I'm not your father, Go and direct all that energy towards that failure you call your daddy cheesy
I know your mumsi condition is worst than your dad. But I pity her the most

2 Likes

Re: Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) by SultanOfAbia: 4:33am On Apr 07, 2020
Goldmaxx:
. She is such an ugly lass. Anyone with her is just managing. From her dp, She is an old, frustrated evening paper.
I saw her profile pic and I have been laughing since then... grin grin grin
grin Ugly Girls No Dey Shame
I'm angry that I was going back and forth with this ugly ass thing
I pity any man that will date this transgender looking girl..

4 Likes

Re: Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) by Goldmaxx(f): 4:37am On Apr 07, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Look at this blind he-goat, is this how much you were trained as a child?
Even if you had no opportunity to be trained, why not help yourself. The world of mingling with idiots is phasing out already, don't you get it. Quoting me because of an undignified topic. Spit!!!

Modified: just scrolled through your profile and I even got disappointed with myself for stopping to respond to a nonentity.
bastardized ugly slüt of a carcass! Your father shouldn't have F your mom because I'm sure you got your appalling gene from her.

3 Likes

Re: Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) by Igetmyown247: 5:13am On Apr 07, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

HIV is no longer scary, Coronavirus kills quicker than HIV..

You sound dumb. Coronavirus can be treated and yes people are recovering from it.

3 Likes

Re: Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) by SultanOfAbia: 6:08am On Apr 07, 2020
Igetmyown247:

You sound dumb. Coronavirus can be treated and yes people are recovering from it.
People that are recovering are still carriers of the virus just like HIV.
The fact they recovered means the Coronavirus has a low viral load
Those that are positive have high viral load
It's basically the same with HIV
If you get corona it stays with you 4ever
So go and do some reading before spewing trash
Re: Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) by SultanOfAbia: 6:14am On Apr 07, 2020
Goldmaxx:
bastardized ugly slüt of a carcass! Your father shouldn't have F your mom because I'm sure you got your appalling gene from her.
grin grin grin grin
Chaiii God you have finished this girl oo
Bruh I don't know where these ugly girls get confidence these days..
Her name says is Ode ,you know what that means in Yoruba? grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) by Igetmyown247: 6:36am On Apr 07, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

People that are recovering are still carriers of the virus just like HIV.
The fact they recovered means the Coronavirus has a low viral load
Those that are positive have high viral load
It's basically the same with HIV
If you get corona it stays with you 4ever
So go and do some reading before spewing trash

Yeah coming from someone who is spewing more trash.

3 Likes

Re: Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) by ChizzyBuna(m): 6:48am On Apr 07, 2020
Goldmaxx:
shocked shocked shocked
Take am easy nahh..
It's not a crime to be Ugly
Re: Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) by ChizzyBuna(m): 6:49am On Apr 07, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Post your own pic fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) by ChizzyBuna(m): 6:52am On Apr 07, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Look at this Ugly Ass Man Looking Thing grin grin grin
You look like an ugly ass transvestite
See this man under women clothing undecided lipsrsealed..
grin grin Guy You WICKED!!!! grin grin grin grin
Una no go kill person with laugh this early morning

2 Likes

Re: Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) by Evercurious(f): 6:58am On Apr 07, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

My House Girl for Life!!!! grin grin
Leave me alone ooo
I'm not into Village Girls Like You
So please get back to scrubing the toilet and make sure you carry out the dust bin.

Tell your mother,
Her Application for House Girl Number 2 is available

Lol... Ten tongues.. CHRONIC LIAR..
Re: Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) by placeofallure(f): 7:14am On Apr 07, 2020
Okeytus:
so many hypocrites on nairaland, some have done worst than him and will still do more but they are forming responsible here, even those that are struggling are forming rich. leave the nigga alone, he is being real, you can advice him but don't judge him.

Did you follow the thread? Have you been following? It's people like you that are Nigeria's problem. You are alleging that he's being judged, did you see all the tantrums the kid has been throwing the way of people who tried to tell him the truth? He started with OdefaGirl. Then the list continued. A kid who'd barely left his mother's tummy behaving so irresponsibly.

Think of the greater good. We're all clamouring for a better Nigeria and it starts from you and me. If a little, spoilt, irresponsible brat will wake up and post such infirmity on Nairaland and think we will endorse and applaud him, Taaaaaa! It's not going to happen.

For you, Stop being an asslicker! And for your friend, He should stop being such a monumental disgrace.

Nigeria is counting on you, we can still make it.

Modified: You don't have to be rich to correct societal ills.

4 Likes

Re: Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) by FeliciaOja(f): 7:22am On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
placeofallure:

Did you follow the thread? Have you been following? It's people like you that are Nigeria's problem. You are alleging that he's being judged, did you see all the tantrums the kid has been throwing the way of people who tried to tell him the truth? He started with odefagirl. Then the list continued. A kid who'd barely left his mother's tummy behaving so irresponsibly.

Think of the greater good. We're all clamouring for a better Nigeria and it starts from you and me. If a little, spoilt, irresponsible brat will wake up and post such infirmity on Nairaland and think we will endorse and applaud him, Taaaaaa! It's not going to happen.

For you, Stop being an asslicker! And for your friend, He should stop being such a monumental disgrace.

[/s]
Abeg lock up jare, you don't speak for everybody here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) by SultanOfAbia: 7:26am On Apr 07, 2020
Evercurious:

Lol... Ten tongues.. CHRONIC LIAR..
Honestly it's been fun playing with you peasants for fun...
I never expected this post to cause much buzz..It's just sex with house girl not a big deal.. but you poor folks just love complaining
Nothing makes me more happy than making poor people wail and complain..
It's so much fun tbh..
Re: Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) by placeofallure(f): 7:26am On Apr 07, 2020
FeliciaOja:
[s][/s]

Yeah! I can't speak for everyone.

When I said "All" I meant "All the right thinking ones"

Thank you.

For the records, it feels good (for whatever it's worth) to be involved with your first post on Nairaland grin
You know debut quote grin

4 Likes

Re: Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) by SultanOfAbia: 7:28am On Apr 07, 2020
FeliciaOja:
[s][/s]
grin grin grin My Dear Finish her ooo
She Dey drink garri for anoda man matter
Bunch of jobless tools..
Re: Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) by FeliciaOja(f): 7:42am On Apr 07, 2020
placeofallure:

For the records, it feels good (for whatever it's worth) to be involved with your first post on Nairaland grin
You know debut quote grin
Well Thank you
BTW I'm not in support of him
But i don't see any wrong he did
He just sound cocky that's all
Rich people are cocky and spoit by nature
Re: Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) by FeliciaOja(f): 7:55am On Apr 07, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Whyyyyyy cry cry
This hurts so bad.. why do such a thing to a lady.. I'm not even in her shoes and I can feel her pains already..
What if she has a medical condition??
It's not funny

1 Like

Re: Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) by SultanOfAbia: 7:58am On Apr 07, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Whyyyyyy cry cry
This hurts so bad.. why do such a thing to a lady.. I'm not even in her shoes and I can feel her pains already..
It's not funny
Are you blind
Didn't you see all the trash she was writing here..Abegi because She is a female I should not respond abi??
Let it Pain That Ugly THING well well
I will bath in her tears grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) by SultanOfAbia: 8:01am On Apr 07, 2020
I'm done with y'all
Re: Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) by shogotermies(m): 8:01am On Apr 07, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
[s][/s]
E PAIN AM grin grin grin

Blame your father for bringing you into a cursed poverty striken family..
I'm not your father, Go and direct all that energy towards that failure you call your daddy cheesy
I know your mumsi condition is worst than your dad. But I pity her the most

Lol, coming from a blogger who's seeking attention. Mr man, better keep saving so you can finally open your blog and start begging us here on how to go about Google adsense. If you mention me again you will cry
Re: Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:33am On Apr 07, 2020
Goldmaxx:

I checked your profile like I said and was disappointed, what do I expect from a drop out....to you your world is all about sex..... but I wish to disappoint you, no amount of rotten words you use can describe me because you've got no idea of me.
I've met people from here outside NL and to tell you that they are bunch of news readers is underestimating....high profile intellectual people that are reasonable. Don't always assume that this place is an arena for you and your playmates to display stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) by Okeytus(m): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2020
placeofallure:

Did you follow the thread? Have you been following? It's people like you that are Nigeria's problem. You are alleging that he's being judged, did you see all the tantrums the kid has been throwing the way of people who tried to tell him the truth? He started with OdefaGirl. Then the list continued. A kid who'd barely left his mother's tummy behaving so irresponsibly.

Modified: You don't have to be rich to correct societal ills.

what do you know it's the truth? He is matured enough and knows the outcome, you just give him an advice and move, not try to look more righteous than him.
you calling me an asslicker shows you have a problem and you only see other problems.
I am not commending him but I hate it when people feel they are more cultured than others because theirs are done in secret.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) by skylane: 10:36am On Apr 07, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Are you blind
Didn't you see all the trash she was writing here..Abegi because She is a female I should not respond abi??
Let it Pain That Ugly THING well well
I will bath in her tears grin cheesy
abeg guy leave all this fight nak us tori,howfa she later come your room for midnight?
Re: Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) by Ablemax(m): 10:45am On Apr 07, 2020
[quote author=OdefaGirl post=88138414]

You should focus on learning simple things in life like spelling of "cobwebs" before writing that piece of shit..... so we should praise you and give you a pat undecided undecided
Well I expect less from you, you still a kid bro... you've got nothing to worry about.[/quo

For e mind e don Bleep
Leave the small dude jor
Atleast we thank God that he can Bleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) by Ablemax(m): 10:47am On Apr 07, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Your dumbass should know that I was typing fast, just letter b was missing and now you forming English Lord and you are still stuck in poverty.. Only poor people get time to check spelling
Abeg let Rich people enjoy their life jare
Not everyone is poor and miserable as you are.

Guy u dae vex ohhh
Please u need another roundS of that Bleep so as to cool your anger....

Goan Bleep MORE ma GUY

2 Likes

Re: Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) by Ablemax(m): 10:49am On Apr 07, 2020
foleskay:

Lmao.. And you opened to read it. Naija girls sha

No mind them.confuse set of people
Re: Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) by SultanOfAbia: 11:04am On Apr 07, 2020
I Destroyed that Ode girl
Even her fellow woman dey beg me to stop grin grin grin I have been laughing since morning
FeliciaOja:

Whyyyyyy cry cry
It's not funny
Ablemax:

Guy u dae vex ohhh
Please u need another roundS of that Bleep so as to cool your anger....

Goan Bleep MORE ma GUY
Re: Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) by dazzlingd(m): 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Dumb girl, you really poor so you don't know rich lifestyle is..
Go and check #Rich Guys of Instagram
Rich people love to show off okay
You are poor so even if I explain 8 times you will still not understand..
Being poor is a curse, you should go and hide your face in shame.
Why I'm I even talking to a broke fool on nairaland I need to stop mingling with poverty agents like you. Be gone!!!

grin laff one tear my belle, this guy got a screw loose in his head.....thread carefully brother, lifes sweet but thread carefully.
These things can happen;
She can start catching feelings for u, and serious jealousy may creep in when she sees you with classy girls....hell hath no fury like a woman's scorned.
When shes scorned and leashes hell out, she can poison u, expose u to the whole family
2. She can have STDs
3. You say your pull out game is strong, she can still get pregnant....

Thread carefully
Re: Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
I Destroyed that Ode girl
Even her fellow woman dey beg me to stop grin grin grin I have been laughing since morning

You are still crying because of me.....Lai Lai Mohammed..
How many monikers did you open that day just to get 2 likes?.....or you think I wasn't checking?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over / Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) / Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.