Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Corona Virus And 5G. Must Read. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Corona Virus And 5G. Must Read. (391 Views)

How I Survived Corona Virus And the Therapy that helped me to Survive / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? / Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona Virus And 5G. Must Read. by Amadioha02: 1:22am On Apr 06, 2020
*Before I share my knowledge on 5G network* and other types of knowledge, I want to say that the way fake news dominated social media this period is very sad. The action of the majority in this country have shown how people are irresponsible to their individual and cooperate responsibilities. I have also lost confident in some people who I tot should know better. Y am I saying this? You have an option of verifying and researching information sent to u regardless of the source, information you can verify with the device in your hands (Google/Wikipedia/others), but instead of verifying, u join the people who spread fake news. Can you see Nigeria problem is not our leaders, but the Irresponsibility of the majority. U see y this country will continue to b like this? Instead of asking the right questions, we accept wat ever comes our way. U think is by becoming the president or heading one office that u can make an impact? Then think again, u can effect people from whatever/whenever you find yourself.

The annoying thing about the 5G news (True/fake) is that Nigeria can't even produce a spoon, and if u ask them the meaning of 5G, they can't tell u, but they can join in destroying other people work.

I remember how China use to b 1 of d poorest in the world, but through objectivity and creativity, they overcame and now they are leading the world in terms of technology. You see that your phone u are using, it is most likely to b made in China, and u are here complaining of facemask/5G, common to verify news u see online u can't and u still think leadership is our problem�, pls look at d mirror and ask yourself some serious question o. I know this type of information I am sharing with u can't b promoted the way u promote fake news, I don't even want u 2 share it, I believe if I can affect at least 10 persons positively, that 10 affect others in d same rate and d circle continues, it enough

If I continue with my opening speech na, I fit talk wenti go make u vex. Be wise

I personally posted this on Facebook and Instagram...and it has been shared by enlightened people like me.
Re: Corona Virus And 5G. Must Read. by GamalNasser: 1:31am On Apr 06, 2020
Why don't you share your knowledge of 5g instead of this incoherent rant you posted ...Teach us about 5g , how it works , how safe it is , bring out research works that prove 5g is safe on lab mice or something else

3 Likes

Re: Corona Virus And 5G. Must Read. by Staphylococcus: 1:45am On Apr 06, 2020
GamalNasser:
Why don't you share your knowledge of 5g instead of this incoherent rant you posted ...Teach us about 5g , how it works , how safe it is , bring out research works that prove 5g is safe on lab mice or something else

Stop being a nuisance on this subject matter.

You have been schooled and re-schooled on this forum but to no avail.

Read what you composing, They should submit a research work or lab test to you.

You just doing this cos it's a faceless forum. You can't even do on Twitter.
Re: Corona Virus And 5G. Must Read. by GamalNasser: 2:01am On Apr 06, 2020
Staphylococcus:

I never knew typing the word 'gibberish & clown amounted to schooling me ... I have presented credible researches that suggest milimetre waves impair the immune system and you haven't provided a any single research that proves that 5g has no effect on immunity other than pretend you an expert .

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus And 5G. Must Read. by Staphylococcus: 2:09am On Apr 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

I never knew typing the word 'gibberish & clown amounted to schooling me ... I have presented credible researches that suggest milimetre waves impair the immune system and you haven't provided a any single research that proves that 5g has no effect on immunity other than pretend you an expert .

Okay, millimeter waves is your problem now.

You have cleared with Radio Antenna and Micro-wave transmission.

Is it only millimeter waves that your problem now. I don't want you to shift goal post once that is cleared.

Or just tell me you don't even understand the whole architecture who h am 100% certain that you don't.

You just googling, composing and defending gibberish you can't even relate.

Just tell me your major problem in the whole architecture.
Re: Corona Virus And 5G. Must Read. by bodejohn(m): 2:09am On Apr 06, 2020
Staphylococcus:

You want to explain 5G and it's relationship to a virus to people who still believe that a phone charger can cause electrocution?

Or explain to people that when their God of Men failed to provide miracles to heal the world from Corona virus they instead became scientists liking a pandemic to a new world order.

I figured out during this lockdown that one doesn't really need to win any argument online or anywhere, until such time when arguments begin to affect a bank account balance.
Re: Corona Virus And 5G. Must Read. by Staphylococcus: 2:20am On Apr 06, 2020
bodejohn:

You want to explain 5G and it's relationship to a virus to people who still believe that a phone charger can cause electrocution?

Or explain to people that when their God of Men failed to provide miracles to heal the world from Corona virus they instead became scientists liking a pandemic to a new world order.

I figured out during this lockdown that one doesn't really need to win any argument online or anywhere, until such time when arguments begin to affect a bank account balance.

At a point, you made alot of sense.

It's just very irritating.
Re: Corona Virus And 5G. Must Read. by gaddafe(m): 3:57am On Apr 06, 2020
Actually its a shame that majority believe that nonsense 5g crap.

(1) (Reply)

5G Controversy: Oyakhilome Makes U-turn, Cites Health Risks / Covid-19: 17 Countries With No Cases Of Corona Virus / How To Dye Your Hair Naturally (with Coffee)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.