Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) (17231 Views)

Incest Sex Has Come To Stay / How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! / What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
Parisian:
How much does it cost to bed a guy? Zero naira. Men are free and as such cheaper.

grin
Re: See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
kalufelix:
jeez!...this one na upper cut to them girls...also most of them think is a faster way of getting and keeping a man...noon and evening newspapers desperately wants to carry a baby...sadly some of my homies are yet to realize their full worth as the seed carriers ....but bros indomitables na N60 sha..tamper justice with mercy bikocheesy

grin
Re: See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
Free sex is CHEAP but the consequences can be so GRIEVOUS.
I love sex but when it is too cheap, i back off.

It is only a FOOL that will defer his dreams for a max 30 mins COITUS.

1 Like

Re: See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) by Charlexart: 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
franchasng:
nonsense yamayama talk, do you know how many girls 2face ididia fvcked Do u know how many girls small Wizkid has fvcked and still counting as we speak

Do u know many ladies Bola Tinubu, Adams Oshiomhole, Rochas Okorocha, Jay Jay Okocha, Kanu Nwankwo, Short man El Rufai, Donald Trump, etc have fvcked

Why is it that only broke guys attribute their financial difficulty to their sex life, why why why, na only them de fvck ni

For your info successful men fvck more than broke men, so what happened

Who go poor go poor, who go rich go rich. Who no get better dream no go dream, who go dream, go dream. See life is que sera sera, whatever will be will be angry angry

Yes fvck responsibly, use protection to protect yourself from STIs and STDs that's all shocked
Brother you need to ask all this guys you just mentioned how they actually started. I was able to get an interview of wizkid, he said and i quote"i stayed clear from ladies when i was pursing my career, i never had time for sex" this was his statement years back before he got to where he was. So brother be wise and let stay clear from misplaced priorities. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) by crackkhaus: 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
stupidity:
tell you what. I had an experience with this lady last year.

She came to my place and brought this special water as she called it. Sprinkled it on my floor. And she bath with it, went to cook for us and brought for me to eat. Told her to cover it, that I'll eat at night. She begged me very well but I refused. Time for bed she took this special water and spent time in the bathroom again. She came back and Naqed. Come fvck" I said Noooo, not tonight. She slept off after much teasing and touching then I went to the kitchen to discard the noodles she prepared. Then left the plate in the kitchen sink like I ate everything. Morning came and she saw the plate and asked, did you eat the noodles I said YES. See the excitement on her face. grin

Instantly this lady billed me 120k to up money for house rent.

What happened next? grin
I don't even want to imagine it.

I'm already embarrassed for the marine spirit...
Re: See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) by Doyin400l(m): 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Pls take this op advise. It will definitely help you.
Re: See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) by Ablemax(m): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
sunshineV:
Okay bro but how do we fvck in the holy ways of thy lord

Anoint ur rod and the pussy
Before action
Re: See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ohh
Thank God am still a virgin sad sad
No one should quote me
Ain't feeling well
Re: See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
IamDavids:
I fvcking love pussy, I can't even get enough pussy.
Always you sad
Re: See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) by Sam2001: 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
Can you spend 1-3hrs daily online and you can be making at least 2k daily from your smartphone
Drop your WhatsApp number for info our WhatsApp number or join the group through the link below for full details.

� Are you short of cash. ?

I am teaching 50 of my viewers how to make � N10,000 daily using their same phone on a website.

Once 50 is reached. I wouldn't attend to anyone again.

This 50 viewers will get direct mentorship for a week.

https:///KKgXkpQc98vGDoFCznv7Dm
Re: See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) by odinga1of: 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
IamDavids:
I fvcking love pussy, I can't even get enough pussy.

Oga Shagamu Baba, shutup your smelling mouth
Re: See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) by Bamz(m): 12:39am On Apr 07, 2020
Stupidity,

I'd like to think your claims of spirituality and sex are not far from the truth owing to the reason that I'm from a Christian background. Yes, sex is cheap and Nigerian men are enablers. I was debating with a friend if he thought people of our age group could still be virgins and he laughed it off.

For a man, the test of money, women and power are very important. There are people that may appear great in our eyes even as they mismanaged either of the three (for instance, women as in Tuface's case) but I'm sure if they had to do things all over again, they'd do it differently.

1 Like

Re: See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) by IamDavids: 2:18am On Apr 07, 2020
odinga1of:

You this fvcking illiterate.

You wanna re-ignite another war of words, your dumb as fvck.
Re: See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) by DaddyRochie1642: 2:43am On Apr 07, 2020
stupidity:
tell you what. I had an experience with this lady last year.

She came to my place and brought this special water as she called it. Sprinkled it on my floor. And she bath with it, went to cook for us and brought for me to eat. Told her to cover it, that I'll eat at night. She begged me very well but I refused. Time for bed she took this special water and spent time in the bathroom again. She came back and Naqed. Come fvck" I said Noooo, not tonight. She slept off after much teasing and touching then I went to the kitchen to discard the noodles she prepared. Then left the plate in the kitchen sink like I ate everything. Morning came and she saw the plate and asked, did you eat the noodles I said YES. See the excitement on her face. grin

Instantly this lady billed me 120k to up money for house rent.

What happened next? grin

grin grin
Re: See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) by QueenDianaSch: 2:45am On Apr 07, 2020
Join one of the Hottest Love WhatsApp Group called ❤The Love Zone ❤
Click the link to join �
https:///DY7QPuwdfoGKCMJ4gKM61e

note: add "chat dot whatsapp dot com" after the two slash //

Or send a WhatsApp message to 08150292167 with the caption "Add me to the love zone group"
Re: See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) by odinga1of: 11:16am On Apr 07, 2020
IamDavids:

You this fvcking illiterate.

You wanna re-ignite another war of words, your dumb as fvck.

Now u see how it feels to ignite insult?

Mad man, Illiterates my fucking ass
Re: See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) by IamDavids: 7:38am On Apr 08, 2020
odinga1of:

Now u see how it feels to ignite insult?

Mad man, Illiterates my fucking ass

Nigga your a fvcking illiterate. It is obvious, don't be in denial motherfvcker.

Your a fvcking piece of shiit boy. You don't know nothing.

I don't fvck with dumbass, so ama tell you to go to school or go learn a trade.
Re: See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) by IamDavids: 7:43am On Apr 08, 2020
odinga1of:

Hey hater! I thought you'd laugh to a sarcastic comment motherfvcker. Do you even know what that means, Mr Illiterate!

nah and you brought out your stupidity again. That stupidity that runs in your family.

Stupidity kill you there!
Re: See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) by IamDavids: 7:47am On Apr 08, 2020
Preshieben:
Always you sad

Yeah always me baby, Like I'm Balotelli......
I'm always trending on Nairaland and on the telly....
Re: See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) by IamDavids: 7:54am On Apr 08, 2020
shedy03:

Doomed!

Go and suck a dick!
Re: See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) by shedy03(m): 8:09am On Apr 08, 2020
IamDavids:

Go and suck a dick!
lols, lols.
Lockdown shackin u for head.
Re: See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) by IamDavids: 8:13am On Apr 08, 2020
shedy03:

lols, lols.
Lockdown shackin u for head.

Lmao, your dumb as fvck!
Re: See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) by shedy03(m): 8:40am On Apr 08, 2020
IamDavids:

Lmao, your dumb as fvck!
Say more......
Re: See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) by IamDavids: 8:54am On Apr 08, 2020
shedy03:

Say more......

I didn't expect something sensible. Your dumb anyways
Re: See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) by shedy03(m): 8:58am On Apr 08, 2020
IamDavids:

I didn't expect something sensible. Your dumb anyways
More please
Re: See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 08, 2020
Hmm la cheap est girls Uest guñ vous mien eisteñ angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives / Alamomin Gane Masoyiya Ta Gaskiya / 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.