Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

COVID-19 5G Connection And Conspiracy Theory Is Rubbish: Pastor Ashimolowo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19 5G Connection And Conspiracy Theory Is Rubbish: Pastor Ashimolowo (886 Views)

Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) / Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) / Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 5G Connection And Conspiracy Theory Is Rubbish: Pastor Ashimolowo by MuttleyLaff: 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
sinkhole:
His message was passed in a YouTube video below
h t tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpPjyjx1M3w

DriggityDre:
I do not support pastorprenuers but so far, he's the only one that has small sense.
Even Pastorprenuer Chris with his big head has joined them. He fall my hand.

iamDrRhymes:
Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, a brilliant man indeed. Well learned

jared007:
As usual he waves it aside without challenging the pastor's with proof that they are wrong.

kingxsamz:
How did you know?
Are you part of the team behind the 5g project?
How did u know all these? Smh. undecided

donnie:
Buy data and watch and stop pretending to be smart.

MuttleyLaff:
... Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, as usual, is just jealous of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. His, is a case of, if I didnt come out to say it first, you are wrong then.

That is why he's come out to slate and knock Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, coward, hiding behind "I am not a scientist, I am just a pastor" When you know you are just a pastor, why not just shut the foxtrot uniform charlie kilo up, keep quiet, be observing and not be shooting others down, just because you are unable to see the woods for the trees. Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, and his crab mentality angry angry angry

Many of them Nairalanders, who are ignorant and bereft of access to public domain info might have said no prophet saw it, but not yours truly MuttleyLaff. I keep tab on matters like this and so I have long come across online, content flowing about all these hustler self styled prophet charlatans and their prediction, but just kept interestingly watching with bemusement, I knew it will be a matter of time before someone like, especially you, as you usually do that anyway, will come out to try and celebrate their surprising piece of luck break, fortunate and unexpected turn of events and I have been waiting just patiently round the corner for such posters, like you to dare come out, so I can slam you with the surprising and unpleasant discovery that you are mistaken about those men

"And your prophets cover up for them by announcing false visions and making lying predictions.
They say, ‘My message is from the Sovereign LORD,when the LORD hasn’t spoken a single word to them.
"
- Ezekiel 22:28

"These foolish prophets see false visions, and their predictions don't come true.
They say, "The LORD said this." But the LORD hasn't sent them.
Then they hope that their message will come true
"
- Ezekiel 13:6

"Thus says the Lord GOD:
“Woe to the foolish prophets, who follow their own spirit and have seen nothing!
"
- Ezekiel 13:3

Thank you very much for admitting that, it is nothing other than predictions. Yeah, many prophets, jumped on the bandwagon and by providence, they had a lucky hit

The purpose of the thread to you is not to debunk any pseudo idea, but really is to celebrate mediocrity, celebrate men of straw, celebrate shysters and high level fraudsters at the pulpit.

Did you read how Prophet G.F Adetuberu, abysmally failed in his Lagos state politics, foreign exchange and national economy prediction, hmm? Ezekiel 13:6, straight right there, came to haunt him.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 5G Connection And Conspiracy Theory Is Rubbish: Pastor Ashimolowo by kingxsamz(m): 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
donnie:

YES!

And by credible you mean WHO and Ministry of health? You're doomed.

Buy day and watch jare

https://twitter.com/i/status/1246791417625743361?fbclid=IwAR22VaPdzn9NjPXAmVzS0nIbi3nnwjWb4JbCjJ9WxgljHeSte_LpuiQ7EGA

It's not my concern if you want to die in Ignorance.
That's solely up to you.
But spreading fake news just to suit your stupid conspiracy theories is what's annoying.
The 5g has been proved times without number to be non harmful to humans...
First of all, ya'll dumb theory was that, 5g causes Coronavirus. Later you changed it to, 5g is what is killing humans, not coronavirus. Due to your inability to prove that 5g and covid-19 are related, you guys are now claiming that 5g is harmful to human health and causes drastic side effects in the human system.
This has been debunked by verified sources.
If you cannot believe the information from verified sources, why then should I believe some video about some anti-5g scientists claiming that 5g causes whatnot? undecided
If you want to delve into some stupid conspiracy theory, that's your business. It's either you read and educate yourself, or keep dwelling in your ignorance.
Untill you provide verified proof of your claims, then I'll take you serious. Dummy! tongue

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 5G Connection And Conspiracy Theory Is Rubbish: Pastor Ashimolowo by donnie(m): 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
kingxsamz:

It's not my concern if you want to die in Ignorance.
That's solely up to you.
But spreading fake news just to suit your stupid conspiracy theories is what's annoying.
The 5g has been proved times without number to be non harmful to humans...
First of all, ya'll dumb theory was that, 5g causes Coronavirus. Later you changed it to, 5g is what is killing humans, not coronavirus. Due to your inability to prove that 5g and covid-19 are related, you guys are now claiming that 5g is harmful to human health and causes drastic side effects in the human system.
This has been debunked by verified sources.
If you cannot believe the information from verified sources, why then should I believe some video about some anti-5g scientists claiming that 5g causes whatnot? undecided
If you want to delve into some stupid conspiracy theory, that's your business. It's either you read and educate yourself, or keep dwelling in your ignorance.
Untill you provide verified proof of your claims, then I'll take you serious. Dummy! tongue

Stupid child... whoever said it causes coronavirus? Buy data and watch video you only know how abuse.
Re: COVID-19 5G Connection And Conspiracy Theory Is Rubbish: Pastor Ashimolowo by Commonsense99: 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
grin
They just try to propagate the 5G theory to explain their inability to scam people with a fake miracle on COVID-19, now that the whole world will be watching them..smart guys

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 5G Connection And Conspiracy Theory Is Rubbish: Pastor Ashimolowo by donnie(m): 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
kingxsamz:

5G was never designed to be safe. A 1977 study on millimeter waves shows clear biological damage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcF9Dve06eY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On God's Plan For Him To Become Nigeria's President / Will You Trust 2021 Predictions? / Is There Any Nigerian That Hears From GOD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.