Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH (8204 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
Rukkydelta:
This is why it's advisable for a girl to close her legs. If the place too scratch you, cucumber never finish for market. Cucumber won't use and dump you

The girl is dumb though, you told you have a girlfriend has she still went ahead to sex you. If she continues like this she will have up to 20 body counts before marriage because out of 10 guys that will show interest in a girl, only 1 will have a good motive

Op tell her you have a girlfriend and want nothing serious
I like your sense of judgement. smiley
Re: MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH by Eberechi24(f): 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
pryme:

i keep hearing women saying this, will a woman not give a guy the insults of his life if the guy tells the women upfront that he is just in it for the sex?

You deserve not only insults but hard kicks if all you want from a woman you are not committed to is Sex.

How hard is it to visit whores house.

2 Likes

Re: MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH by Georgekyrian(m): 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
Biglittlelois:
You should have stated what you wanted from her from the very beginning which is sex, if you did, she wouldn't have asked where the relationship was leading to, that is what you did wrong.

Biglittlelois shocked
This your name sweet me
Re: MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH by thunderfirebubu: 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
Eberechi24:

So in order to drag a lady to your bed, you lie about it huh. You are a weakling if you play that game.

Why would a lady yield to your sex demand on your first meeting? Is she a intimacy gadget or don't you see brothels to empty your balls?

you still didn't answer my question, I repeat again if I walked up to you nd requested sex from you would you give in? Your answer will determine my response
Re: MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH by cybriz82(m): 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
Erediauwa:
Fireboy, Joeboy and Sarz are truly gifted...

Especially Fireboy, dude will go far and the rest they say is history.

M telling u fireboy is fucking good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH by Eberechi24(f): 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
thunderfirebubu:
you still didn't answer my question, I repeat again if I walked up to you nd requested sex from you would you give in? Your answer will determine my response

And I reply again, why would I give in. Am I a Sèx object?
Re: MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH by Intrepid01(m): 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
missimelda01:
Op would it kill you to tell this babe what you really want from her? You have a girlfriend but you still decided to lead another girl on... What goes around comes around.

When things go the other way, make sure you don't come to Nairaland to cry.

Hi dear, can I send a pm?
Re: MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH by pryme(m): 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
Eberechi24:

You deserve not only insults but hard kicks if all you want from a woman you are not committed to is Sex.

How hard is it to visit whores house.

not all whores are in whor.e houses.
Re: MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH by thunderfirebubu: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
Eberechi24:

And I reply again, why would I give in. Am I a Sèx object?
Madam I schooled in Romania nd over there u don't have to be in a rship with anyone b4 u get laid, u meet a student u tell her u want to hv sex with her if she's interested boom dats it. On hw many occasions did girls approach me 4 sex there but can we say the same about naija girls? This na sumtin both of us want no need pretending.
Re: MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH by Michelle55: 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
donbachi:
so eating a man's money without commitement is called what?maybe,shea butter.
It's called bear bear bank (bank of no investment returns? cheesy
Re: MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH by donbachi(m): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
Michelle55:

It's called bear bear bank (bank of no investment returns? cheesy
ok oo.
Re: MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH by Toseenlove: 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
Realtalk20:
Why are there so many idiots on this forum?

Parents please try all you can to give your kids an education in a foreign country in Europe or north America so you don't end up with idiots like this OP.

Just read what this idiot wrote up there

Rubbish

Nigeria Is a very filthy miserable place for Mad and Mentally Unstable Fooools lol.....

Re: MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH by Michelle55: 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
pryme:

i keep hearing women saying this, will a woman not give a guy the insults of his life if the guy tells the women upfront that he is just in it for the sex?
Really? Insults for being real? I don't think so.
If she's interested, she would agree and if not, she will politely decline.
Better to be truthful from the onset than to lie just to lead someone on.
Honesty pays!!
Re: MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH by Harshreality: 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
Michelle55:

Honesty pays!!

People should stop talking from both sides of the cheek.
If they meet a woman who would agree to sex with no strings they'll still use that same mouth to say she's cheap and a prostitute.

Would anyone marry a woman who they heard has sex anyhow with men?
Re: MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH by Superwave: 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
Biglittlelois:
You should have stated what you wanted from her from the very beginning which is sex, if you did, she wouldn't have asked where the relationship was leading to, that is what you did wrong.
in essence she put her on cart before the horse or why can't she ask from the beginning ?
Re: MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH by kcowen(m): 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
Bro, the world is facing more serious and bigger problem at the moment. We do not have time to waste on your question
BUT as an adult you are solely responsible for your actions
Re: MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
Erediauwa:
Fireboy, Joeboy and Sarz are truly gifted...

Especially Fireboy, dude will go far and the rest they say is history.
Yes bro. I wonder why Rema isn't called Remaboy. Rema sounds like Rhema. Lemme hit Don jazzy up to apply for a 'Change of Name' on rema's behalf.
Sarz reminds me of the dreaded disease, SARS and FSARS. He should also change his name to Sarzboy.
Re: MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
justnock:

Yes bro. I wonder why Rema isn't called Remaboy. Rema sounds like Rhema. Lemme hit Don jazzy up to apply for a 'Change of Name' on rema's behalf.
Sarz reminds me of the dreaded disease, SARS and FSARS. He should also change his name to Sarzboy.
grin
Re: MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH by iceybux(m): 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Biglittlelois:
. How old re you? Is she a kid... Someone told u he had a girlfriend who is serving in music and u gladly open Ur leg to Shag.. then comin back to ask where the relationship is leading to.. how dumb can this be? Even u sayin he should have told her what he really wants even sound more let me not say sha..
Re: MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH by iceybux(m): 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
missimelda01:
Op would it kill you to tell this babe what you really want from her? You have a girlfriend but you still decided to lead another girl on... What goes around comes around.

When things go the other way, make sure you don't come to Nairaland to cry.
was she not aware he had a gf from the Instance.. abi him force her open leg they scream ouch ACH.. foolish girls every where
Re: MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH by iceybux(m): 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
Eberechi24:

So in order to drag a lady to your bed, you lie about it huh. You are a weakling if you play that game.

Why would a lady yield to your sex demand on your first meeting? Is she a intimacy gadget or don't you see brothels to empty your balls?

So who forced her to yield if she didn't want it herself too... Mimi girls

Re: MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH by pryme(m): 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Michelle55:

Honesty pays!!

Well someone here thinks not only should the man get the insult of his life, but he should also be kicked in the butt, for suggesting a no strings attached sex.
Re: MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH by evil1: 4:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
I won't judge you. But you are wicked shaa.
You just took advantage of the poor little vulnerable status.
I once met a girl that confessed her love to me, we kissed though but I tell u she has big bass but I turned her down because you know why at that tym she just broke up with her Bf.

Women are more vulnerable in their state of broken emotions
Re: MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
You didn't go wrong anywhere. You're on track. Carry on. If she gets too clingy, go recharhe your phone at the recharge center. Dem plenty.
Re: MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH by 24kmagic: 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
Eberechi24:

How does that make him a weakling hanty?
Aside rape, anything a man can do to get a woman laid is very allowed.

1 Like

Re: MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH by Kennedy001(m): 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
Rukkydelta:
This is why it's advisable for a girl to close her legs. If the place too scratch you, cucumber never finish for market. Cucumber won't use and dump you

The girl is dumb though, you told you have a girlfriend has she still went ahead to sex you. If she continues like this she will have up to 20 body counts before marriage because out of 10 guys that will show interest in a girl, only 1 will have a good motive

Na d same thing na.... instead of using cucumber y not call d nigga anytime u are Hot Atleast u will know he is a friend with benefits
Re: MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH by Elbizzcklinz(m): 4:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
kia88:
MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH

Following the spread of corona virus around the world and Nigeria in particular, Rivers state government order a total lockdown in Port Harcourt. Some how I got caught up in the #stayathome coz I leave in PH and work with one of the multi national companies...

I decided to take my chances with this damsel I met in a phone charging kiosk one evening. After dropping some funny & cocky lines she gave me her number. She said she is a graduate of biology and teaches with one of the secondary schools in the area. So we agreed to hang out on schedule.

DAY ONE: Thursday
We agreed on date in my place by 10:am. I did not hear from her until 2:00pm by this time I was tried of waiting. I had to call off the date but she insisted she was coming. Finally we had to agree on another date the next day.

DAY Two: Friday
I changed tactics and it worked. I invited her to a very popular joint in the area. She showed up by 11:30am and we had a nice time together talking about the past and her NYSC experience in Jos while sipping chilled bottles of beer and pepper meat. Finally she said she had to leave, while I was seeing her off, it rained heavily and we had to look up for shelter around for the rain to subside, but it never did. I had to look around for where to borrow an umbrella. By this time we were very close to my apartment so I convinced her and she indulged. We went to my place by this time I was in control and the rest they say is history.

DAY THREE: Saturday
She had called me by 8am in the morning to ask what my schedule would be, me I told her I would be in-door for the lockdown and was all hers. She showed up by 10:am and said she will be in my place till 6:pm and it was really fun Nairalanders.

She invited me to her church the following day. I had no problem with that if the church respects the social distancing and they were not more than fifty worshippers per service. But before that she said she had a surprise for me and will not let the cat out of the bag. After much persuasion she told me that the dad was the pastor of the church.

But then, I really wanted to make her happy by honoring this invitation, which I did.
It was more of a family church, her dad the pastor, her mum the Sunday school teacher, while she is the song leader. It was just me and her family in the church, at least the joy of having a new convert.

DAY FOUR:
I told her she had to come over and compensate for the boring service which she did and like I said the rest is history Nairalanders...

This is where the problem is, she called me last night to ask me where this relationship was heading to , and that she is beginning to feel I was just in for the fun and she feel used, bla bla bla. I woke up this morning to her SMS that I should prove I love her if we should continue with the lockdown

I remember telling her I was in a relationship and that my partner was serving her NYSC in Cross Rivers before the lockdown for the corvid 1-9. Where did I go wrong Nairalanders
I have similar experience. Girls are eager to be in a relationship once you have a stable job and your own place.
Re: MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH by HMarshal(m): 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
Rukkydelta:

I wander wat kind of man wuld ask a lady u find interest in,wat her body count is.if she tells u the truth,uld either not believe her or scorn her.why bother? Slong as she's got good character,brains, beauty& loyalty basically, clean the slate & move forward
Re: MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH by Biglittlelois(f): 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
iceybux:
. How old re you? Is she a kid... Someone told u he had a girlfriend who is serving in music and u gladly open Ur leg to Shag.. then comin back to ask where the relationship is leading to.. how dumb can this be? Even u sayin he should have told her what he really wants even sound more let me not say sha..

It seems you have assimilation and comprehension issues, read the Op clearly, and next time, when you feel like insulting anyone anyhow, do not quote this moniker.

2 Likes

Re: MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH by Biglittlelois(f): 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
thunderfirebubu:
Madam if I just met you nd told you I wanted having sex with you, would you yield even if you wanted it? We know hw Nigerian girls are, too fuccking pretentious.

Maybe the girls you've been with cos not all girls, especially Nigerian girls, are pretentious,

The problem with you dingos is that you assume too much, learn to tell a lady what you want in the relationship so that she can either leave or stay, or do you prefer the one the one that will do the unthinkable just cos you lied just to get laid? You guys don't like rejection, that's just the ish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH by Brunicekid(m): 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
kia88:
MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH

Following the spread of corona virus around the world and Nigeria in particular, Rivers state government order a total lockdown in Port Harcourt. Some how I got caught up in the #stayathome coz I leave in PH and work with one of the multi national companies...

I decided to take my chances with this damsel I met in a phone charging kiosk one evening. After dropping some funny & cocky lines she gave me her number. She said she is a graduate of biology and teaches with one of the secondary schools in the area. So we agreed to hang out on schedule.

DAY ONE: Thursday
We agreed on date in my place by 10:am. I did not hear from her until 2:00pm by this time I was tried of waiting. I had to call off the date but she insisted she was coming. Finally we had to agree on another date the next day.

DAY Two: Friday
I changed tactics and it worked. I invited her to a very popular joint in the area. She showed up by 11:30am and we had a nice time together talking about the past and her NYSC experience in Jos while sipping chilled bottles of beer and pepper meat. Finally she said she had to leave, while I was seeing her off, it rained heavily and we had to look up for shelter around for the rain to subside, but it never did. I had to look around for where to borrow an umbrella. By this time we were very close to my apartment so I convinced her and she indulged. We went to my place by this time I was in control and the rest they say is history.

DAY THREE: Saturday
She had called me by 8am in the morning to ask what my schedule would be, me I told her I would be in-door for the lockdown and was all hers. She showed up by 10:am and said she will be in my place till 6:pm and it was really fun Nairalanders.

She invited me to her church the following day. I had no problem with that if the church respects the social distancing and they were not more than fifty worshippers per service. But before that she said she had a surprise for me and will not let the cat out of the bag. After much persuasion she told me that the dad was the pastor of the church.

But then, I really wanted to make her happy by honoring this invitation, which I did.
It was more of a family church, her dad the pastor, her mum the Sunday school teacher, while she is the song leader. It was just me and her family in the church, at least the joy of having a new convert.

DAY FOUR:
I told her she had to come over and compensate for the boring service which she did and like I said the rest is history Nairalanders...

This is where the problem is, she called me last night to ask me where this relationship was heading to , and that she is beginning to feel I was just in for the fun and she feel used, bla bla bla. I woke up this morning to her SMS that I should prove I love her if we should continue with the lockdown

I remember telling her I was in a relationship and that my partner was serving her NYSC in Cross Rivers before the lockdown for the corvid 1-9. Where did I go wrong Nairalanders
OP, nice cooked story. And, the rest is history.
Re: MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH by thunderfirebubu: 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Maybe the girls you've been with cos not all girls, especially Nigerian girls, are pretentious,

The problem with you dingos is that you assume too much, learn to tell a lady what you want in the relationship so that she can either leave or stay, or do you prefer the one the one that will do the unthinkable just cos you lied just to get laid? You guys don't like rejection, that's just the ish.
Madam if only you could read you would have seen where he said he told her that he has a girlfriend. See who is talking about rejection, who fears rejection more than you lots? A girl would love a guy but can never say and be dying in silence nd you are talking about rejection here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boss And I / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant…part 6(SEX STORY) / After Cumming, What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.