Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture (97557 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by QueenDianaSch: 11:52am On Apr 08, 2020
Join one of the Hottest Love WhatsApp Group called ❤The Love Zone ❤
Click the link to join �
https:///DY7QPuwdfoGKCMJ4gKM61e

note: add "chat dot whatsapp dot com" after the two slash //

Or send a WhatsApp message to 08150292167 with the caption "Add me to the love zone group"
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
True talk
Juell:
The guy is a block factory worker and not a bricklayer. The funny thing is people tend to look down on people who do such jobs, at the end I can tell you these people make much money, their only issue is that they don't have money management skills.
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by Nmeri17: 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
Plot twist: he's a high ranking board member at an offshore marine company, and this is his idea of a creative pre-wedding photoshoot

But either way, they look so happy together, their joy is infectious — a far cry from the smug smirk you see on couples with glamorous weddings. If it's not enough to carry them all the way, I wonder what will
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 09, 2020
Evercurious:

Doctors inclusive
Doctors are not inclusive. A medical doctor will certainly find a well paying job or create one for him or herself. On the contrary, lawyers are not well paid; if you're not well connected, law profession is no longer lucrative except for senior lawyers. In the case of doctors, new diseases are emerging, and people are looking up to them to do something. So, your comment is fallacious. I've done a bit of bricklaying before, and I'm a medical student now. So, I know what I'm saying.
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by Evercurious(f): 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mandeyy:
Doctors are not inclusive. A medical doctor will certainly find a well paying job or create one for him or herself. On the contrary, lawyers are not well paid; if you're not well connected, law profession is no longer lucrative except for senior lawyers. In the case of doctors, new diseases are emerging, and people are looking up to them to do something. So, your comment is fallacious. I've done a bit of bricklaying before, and I'm a medical student now. So, I know what I'm saying.

Thank God you said you are a.medical.student now. Be done with it and come face the real world. Then we can talk. Okay?
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
Evercurious:

Thank God you said you are a.medical.student now. Be done with it and come face the real world. Then we can talk. Okay?
I've told you the truth.
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by dollytino4real(f): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=segun18 post=88192323][/quote] n.a. so e jus be!
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by dollytino4real(f): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=segun18 post=88192323][/quote] n.a. so e be
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by dollytino4real(f): 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
stormborn28:
not just that... Those guys dey get money and their gbolas dey dey heavy
big prick without cash n.a. waste of muscles
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by Evercurious(f): 12:33am On Apr 10, 2020
Mandeyy:
I've told you the truth.

Lol.. YOUNG MAN WAKE UP.. OR GO FIND OUT FROM SITE OWNERS LIKE ROAD CONSTRUCTION HOW MUCH IS PAID TO CARPENTERS AND MAISON OR YOU THINK THEY ARENT AS IMPORTANT AS DOCTORS?

WHY BOTHER MYSELF. YOU ARE STILL A STUDENT.ABEGII GO READ BOOK FINISH BEFORE COMING TO TYPE HERE..I FORGET SAY NAA SMALL PIKIN I DEY TALK TO SEF
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 10, 2020
Evercurious:

Lol.. YOUNG MAN WAKE UP.. OR GO FIND OUT FROM SITE OWNERS LIKE ROAD CONSTRUCTION HOW MUCH IS PAID TO CARPENTERS AND MAISON OR YOU THINK THEY ARENT AS IMPORTANT AS DOCTORS?

WHY BOTHER MYSELF. YOU ARE STILL A STUDENT.ABEGII GO READ BOOK FINISH BEFORE COMING TO TYPE HERE..I FORGET SAY NAA SMALL PIKIN I DEY TALK TO SEF
I'm a grown-up man. This is my second degree. I graduated 13 years ago before venturing into medicine. I didn't say that they're not important. In fact, like every other professional, they're indispensable. But I must tell you the truth. As I said earlier, I've done a bit of that work, and I know how much they earn. Most construction companies that get contract easily prefer to employ carpenters and maisons. So, they don't pay them that much. Even when some companies use direct labour, they don't pay them that much. Some bricklayers, carpenters and maisons make money, but it's incomparable to that of medical doctors. That's what I'm saying. I've done menial jobs before. So, I speak based on the experience I have had. Besides, it saps energy.
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by Godsproxy: 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Apologies.
freesoul12:

Read well boss..Digest d content.. Any ways..I earn alot online . No one one has ever belittle d hardworking guy hustle... Don't be a bitter man
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by Emmaxy9(m): 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
successmatters:
Some bricklayers earn more than some doctors and lawyers.
Thank God you added that some
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by Benki003(m): 1:06am On Apr 26, 2021
successmatters:
Some bricklayers earn more than some doctors and lawyers.

if you do take the wisdom grass u won't be saying this crap

say yes to weed �

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.