Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture (97613 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by wisdomkid: 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
DominusPrime:
I still don't see what's wrong with ladies wanting the best of men in terms of finances. Why must they always label them gold diggers for wanting security for them and their children? Same way a woman who marries an artisan isn't foolish. She must have seen something in him.
The only exceptions to these are those who should marry a poor man but say no cos he is poor and those who should marry a rich man but are blinded by what they feel for the poor man. My sisters just know what is destined for you and you will be fine.
Don't be like the ugliest lady in her click who wanted a fine man cos all her friends married fine friends which made her standard become so high. Unfortunately for her the very fine men she wanted never gave her face cos no one wanted to be termed foolish for seeing fine girls and picking the ugliest of them all.

Don't mind these idiots. May all their daughters marry the scums of earth, the poorest guys in the world. The seed they are sowing, let them reap it. Let their daughters taste suffering and let them be alive to witness the pain. Wanting to marry wealth is now bad.q
It's only poor men that hates women with dreams and ambition to marry wealthy people.
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by TheMubaraqS: 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
Contentment is more than wealth and that's what most youth these days lack

1 Like

Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by usah4(m): 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lucky you bro, I hope other girls are seeing this
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
I read some comments about bricklayers earning much money or not. For a single bricklayer with limited responsibility, a day wage can last him 3 days. But the problem is that the work demands eating a lot of food. So if a bricklayer earns 3k in a day, he can spend #500 on food that same day besides other expenses. But for a bricklayer contractor, there is more gain. I used to work as a labour on sites with #1700 wage. I can save #5000 in a week if I work through out that week. I think that's quite much
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by iPOOPinURmouth: 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
this guy makes more money than 80% of you broketards in this comment

1 Like

Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by bluefilm: 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
iammo:

I know it must be an Ibo man.. tufiakwa for you... better change your mindset and let innocent kids make their own choices

Igbo gbukwee gi dia.

You are the one with a very dirty mindset.

Onye ara.

Nonsense. sad
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by Ezehillary(m): 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
did you know that mechanical engineers, brick layers, folk, okada people, tricycles riders earn more than our home base footballers , ladies be wise , just the facts thank me later
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by OlawaleBammie: 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
Vulcan24:

before I got married after flexing my salary on cinemas and popcorn and home accessories n gadgets

these guys are my friends ; carlenters, bricklayers mechanics who worked for my aunt and I treat them well whenever they come arround

anytime am broke, within seconds they give me cash and one amazing thing is if they wear that rag and they dip their hands into their pocket, money must come out

fast forward to married and corporate life, av seen plenty well dressed corporate guys with fanciful wallets but empty and empty bank accts ..... only time they av money is on the 24th or when company pays big allowances.

a small a d steady income when properly managed is worth a billion (worth not equate)

regards

Lol, dis is funny bt true

1 Like

Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by back2sender: 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
Yxxx:

How?
So you don't know?
An average of 5000 for 20 days 5000*20, gives you 100,000 un taxable income.
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by Realfrankie(m): 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sammy07:

Pls stop lying

You don't know
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by OlawaleBammie: 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
SocialJustice:
Big fucking lie. No block moulder earns more than N2k daily.

Ignorance.... do u ink we are in 2007??
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
iammo:

I really don't know. but often enough for them to have multiple wives and drink recklessly
Lolz...... This one touch me
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by Sammy07: 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
Some people just dey confuse factory block worker with bricklayers...

Except if bricklayers ain't those building houses.
I still maintain, bricklayers ain't earning more than doctors.
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by Sammy07: 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
Realfrankie:

You don't know

There is difference between block moulder and brick layer
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by Sammy07: 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
back2sender:

So you don't know?
An average of 5000 for 20 days 5000*20, gives you 100,000 un taxable income.

There is difference between block moulder and brick layers
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by sprints1: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
Stupidity is when u knewwl for a girl in the name of proposal u lost your diginity and pride as an African man... Why should u kneel for a woman to marry u.. Beg her to marry u trash.. See it is very funny but have u ever seen a classy bae falling love with brick moulder or a princess dating a guy that barely feeds himself.. Is just like saying evssofficial will date fatherdmw something that will not work... This world where we live There is Gold silver and bronze and others
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by bodeogunyomi: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
iammo:
cool
There is DIGNITY IN LABOUR,i like your courage man

bricklayers, and other artisans are rich.... I watched my vulcanizer make so much money while he repaired my tire that I felt I was in the wrong line of business

Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by SocialJustice: 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ignorance.... do u ink we are in 2007??
Nobody who moulds block makes above N1k daily self. Maybe you're referring to the business owner, I am talking about the labourer who moulds the block.
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by mechanics(m): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
The guy is hardworking and I believe he will make it in life, that's how one will know his life partner.

1 Like

Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by freesoul12: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
gotnel:

Who said that a man who is making building blocks is not a potential rich man?
Our prayers should be that whatever work we are engaged in doing, Almighty God should bless it.

Our problems here is that we values a graduate with degree who is earning 50k as a salary at the end of every month than a field worker who is earning around 100k from his hustling every month.

The secret of being wealthy is to know how to make money and manage it accordingly.
So, nobody should look down on a man who is dealing on building blocks as a business.
It's a great example of taking responsibility as an entrepreneur.

Boss ure on point..Nobody is looking down on anyone..
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by AlexJustin(m): 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
Which location is this? Is this real?
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by deco22(m): 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
Designerdollars:
these are the real women that deserve high quality men. cheesy
Not all these over entitled parasites wey full everywhere sad sad

Petyprincess won't like this grin
Not accepting to marry a poor man doesn't make women over entitled, it means they are smart and only following the natural order, most men also want beautiful women when are financially stable so doesn't that make them gold diggers too? If you are poor, you should focus more on making money than looking for a woman to add to your poverty.

1 Like

Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by senatepresido: 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
successmatters:
Some bricklayers earn more than some doctors and lawyers.
It's a lie, even if true, earn with respect
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by Champneys: 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by ifiokjohn(m): 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
ednut1:
majority of lawyers in Nigeria earn less than 40k. There are also doctors on 50k salary. Some bricklayers make more than that. Those doing blocks sometimes own 2 trucks
I agree with you. For example, if a Bricklayer earn an average of 5k per day daily and say he work for 6 days, that is 30k. for a month it is 120k. Sorry how many educated Nigerian earn such amount of money in Nigeria?

Not even Govt level 8 officers earn such
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by freesoul12: 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
Godsproxy:
Which one is block maker? I'm sure OP doesn't have a job. Africans like despising any work that's not white-collar. We need to change our mindset. Kudos to the hardworking guy God bless his hussle.

Read well boss..Digest d content.. Any ways..I earn alot online . No one one has ever belittle d hardworking guy hustle... Don't be a bitter man

1 Like

Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by back2sender: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sammy07:

There is difference between block moulder and brick layers
To mold one bag is about 800, some of them mold more than 10 bags a day. This 800 figure is as at 2 years ago when I molded blocks.
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by annyz: 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
PureGoldh:
See eh...some bricklayers earnings in a month pass that of some "White collar job monthly earners"

It depends on the season u know?

Rainy season is not a high pay time for them.
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by Longman8: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
Love has always been said to have been grown in an unexpected places.

1 Like

Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by Gilbertman(m): 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Folks don't get the gist. This coronavirus period is the best time to do any marriage related stuff. Search, propose, marry, wed.
Most girls will accept proposals this period and weddings will be cheap since crowds are prohibited and some will not even want to attend cos of fear.
I think young men should not miss this opportunity
Aftermath nko?
well good to be optimistic sha.
Re: Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture by Churchill6767: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
mofedamijo:
Some of you are comparing artisans to professional workers, yes they make money, I mean the artisans, but let us be sincere, bring the highest-earning bricklayer right now, and bring the highest-earning doctor or nurse, and let us see if the bricklayer stand a chance......don't be comparing because Nigeria is bleeped up.....One thing you forget to know about a professional worker is that, at any point in time, he can get an offer that will feed 100 artisans, Koffi Annan, Ngozi, ban ki-moon and the likes made it to the top, no matter how hard a bricklayer works, the pinnacle of his career is to get a contract, who gives him the contract, The Koffi Annan's.

Some of you have forgotten that most bricklayers building houses today are actually building for white-collar workers, am not saying artisans are not making it, but dont compare a big boy artisan to a big boy manager......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / Nigerian Girl Blasted For Sharing After Sex Video With Boyfriend In Bed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.