Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,224 members, 7,867,581 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

Childfree In Nigeria? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Childfree In Nigeria? (2898 Views)

Being Childfree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childfree In Nigeria? by Hangulsaram: 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
bukatyne2:

Toor! cheesy
Hahaha! Some things are better not said.
Re: Childfree In Nigeria? by worworbabe: 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
You think you know more than God who said to go into the world and multiply?

Your pro-choice BS has brought the world to its knees as we speak. Plagues have always been a way of resetting the brains of mankind towards God. Now, your sorry asses who would do anything your shitty heads think, are now going back to God.

I am glad I started to learn Islam before this plague. I hope we don't all die before I fully embrace it.

Apart from people incapacitated in one way or the other Or people who would do more harm to children, than good, everybody married should have no problem deciding to have children. It's selfishness, in a bid to enjoy the world to the fullest without worrying about others that makes anyone think of not having children. And that's the same reason some of you would rather push your parents into care homes than take care of them.

You are starting this thread to enable more people embrace your foolish ways. Continue.
Re: Childfree In Nigeria? by purpinkx(m): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Anon9191:

What’s the worst thing you can think of to announce to a Nigerian mom or dad? “I’m pregnant!”

No, that’s not it but that could land you a one way ticket to homelessness or at the chemist for injuries sustained from being whipped.

You have one more chance. “I lost my virginity to…” I imagine your voice trailing off as you lose consciousness from whatever landed on your head. No, no, no.

There’s something else most people wouldn’t dream of telling their parents and that’s their decision or choice to never have children. Your blank stare confirms this.

The idea of a fertile young man or woman voluntarily choosing to be childfree is as unlikely as me waking up in the morning to find a billion naira beside me with a note saying this is for you. Why is this so?
Click on the link for the full article.

https://cfnaijagirl./2020/03/20/childfree-in-nigeria/

Hello Anon9191, interesting topic you have there.

I couldn't read it here because of the spacing and I thought it would be different on your site, but the format was the same.

Please learn to space your work, try writing in blocks of 3-4 sentences depending on the length of each sentence. This way, a reader can quickly scan the write-up for the parts they want.

I'm saying this because, I don't read everything in a text, especially those areas where, for lack of a better word, you ‘beat around the bush’ (it's actually called ‘fluff’). Many people on the internet skim through to the important part.

Without those spaces, you'd lose lots of readers. I hope you take this as constructive criticism and improve your writing.

Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Childfree In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
purpinkx:

Hello Anon9191, interesting topic you have there.

I couldn't read it here because of the spacing and I thought it would be different on your site, but the format was the same.

Please learn to space your work, try writing in blocks of 3-4 sentences depending on the length of each sentence. This way, a reader can quickly scan the write-up for the parts they want.

I'm saying this because, I don't read everything in a text, especially those areas where, for lack of a better word, you ‘beat around the bush’ (it's actually called ‘fluff’). Many people on the internet skim through to the important part.

Without those spaces, you'd lose lots of readers. I hope you take this as constructive criticism and improve your writing.

Thank you!

Thanks for the feedback! I needed that.
Re: Childfree In Nigeria? by donjazet(m): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
Very interesting topic.
Re: Childfree In Nigeria? by LucemFerre: 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2021
crackkhaus:
There used to be one female here who was always talking about how she never wants to have kids.

I've always wondered if people who make that choice actually have the ability to make kids but are just using the excuse of never wanting kids to cover it up.

It's surreal to imagine how a perfectly healthy individual would choose not to have a child.

Shows what you know
Re: Childfree In Nigeria? by Gemma66(f): 2:31am On Jun 24, 2022
What’s the worst thing you can think of to announce to a Nigerian mom or dad? “I’m pregnant!” No, that’s not it but that could land you a one way ticket to homelessness or at the chemist for injuries sustained from being whipped. You have one more chance. “I lost my virginity to…” I imagine your voice trailing off as you lose consciousness from whatever landed on your head. No, no, no. There’s something else most people wouldn’t dream of telling their parents and that’s their decision or choice to never have children. Your blank stare confirms this. The idea of a fertile young man or woman voluntarily choosing to be childfree is as unlikely as me waking up in the morning to find a billion naira beside me with a note saying this is for you. Why is this so?

https://cfnaijagirl./2020/03/20/childfree-in-nigeria/

Being childfree is not strange. I'm a childfree woman living in Nigeria. I've never wanted kids.
Re: Childfree In Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 3:29am On Jun 24, 2022
T here’s something else most people wouldn’t dream of telling their parents and that’s their decision or choice to never have children. Your blank stare confirms this. The idea of a fertile young man or woman voluntarily choosing to be childfree is as unlikely as me waking up in the morning to find a billion naira beside me with a note saying this is for you. Why is this so?
Unlikely? I think not. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My People, Sapa Made Me Very Creative. Please Rank My Creation. Pisho Inclued / Wives, Girlfriends, Partners Please Tell Me You All Have Experienced This Too. . / Why Are There More Landladies Than Landlords in Edo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.