Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

The Obsession Of a Sociopath! (my Experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Obsession Of a Sociopath! (my Experience) (621 Views)

The Obsession Of Always Wanting People To Regret Losing You Is Insane. / I Think My Gf Is A Sociopath / Who Is A Sociopath??? You May Be Living With One Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Obsession Of a Sociopath! (my Experience) by thanki410(m): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2020
N.b- A sociopath is one with an anti-social personality disorder

I took some time-off to the river-side...
This river had been a place where I seldom sit (alone) for hours without feeling tired. It was connected to the big Lagos ocean and its view was fascinating!
On this Friday, I went there to calm my head and get a newer energy. On arrival, I saw a lady who sat carelessly, having an unkempt hair. She seemed quite older than I was and had some flesh. It wasn't too odd to find her there, but her posture proved that she wasn't feeling too good, maybe emotionally. She seemed quite hunched and emotionally down.I took some distances from her and sat down on the sandy floor,brought out my phone and started enjoying my CHESS game as the wind hit my pores. After a while, I took a side view, only to see the lady crying. I turned my face away quickly, sat and contemplated on what to do, fidgeting like a rat that found itself in a new house. I resolved to speaking with her. ...so I found myself in the most toxic of bullshits life can give.
I walked-up and sat close to her [though I wasn't invite] and said, ''you look beautiful when you cry, but smile so I can check if nature served you a fine face.''
She looked at me and I saw the Mephistophelean catarrh that were present and runny from her nose! I insisted and inquired about the reason for the tears, only to find out that depression was babe's
Re: The Obsession Of a Sociopath! (my Experience) by thanki410(m): 11:34am On Apr 06, 2020
problem. After my SERMON, she wiped her nose and we introduced ourselves. I made her ''laughter'' and kicked a new wind of joy into her. I discovered that there wasn't any tangible reason or gargantuan problems that caused her the tears. At seven that evening, when I had to ''exit the building,'' she decided to leave too.We took a walk from the river to the main road, exchanged digits, I walked her to her car (She told me she brought her ride while we discussed.) We kept in touch after that day and from our convos, we had similar likes and dislikes. Since I kept a happy convo, she was always calling. Though it "burnt" my poor pocket at the time, I took her out and insisted that the bills were paid by myself. My aim was to restore her joy , her mind and finally bounce. I noticed that she had no friends or an interest in marriage but since I knew these lekki ladies and their feminism shit, it was rather normal to me. I became a ''father figure'' for everything she needed. She became a talkative person with me. Visitations were done countlessly and life seemed beautiful. I saw how happy she seemed and how young she looked in a short while. My only ''ish'' was her living her life for me. She would always call to know the kind of hairstyle to make , the kind of food to cook , what to wear and if to go out...
I was treated like a man,a father and an elder!
I also noticed how quick she frowned at any feminine gender that I came across. I waved that off and continued been a sweet
Re: The Obsession Of a Sociopath! (my Experience) by thanki410(m): 11:51am On Apr 06, 2020
obsession of a sociopath [My experience] 3
Friend. Five months into our FRIENDSHIP, she got TOO close to me that she would call every other persons by my name and was basking in the euphoria of her newly found friendship. One day, a female friend called me to complain that she got a call from a number, threatening that she stayed away from me. When I got the number and checked, nna, it was my formerly depressed friend o. I called her and shouted, raging and angrily promised never to see her again, then wahalai started. She placed 276 calls to my phone, came to my place and waited since I locked myself indoors, knowing very well that she Would want to come around!
I got texts upon texts, from threats to pleas, from cusses to depressed notes. The next day, I called her and asked that we meet in a cool bar I visit sometimes. She came around and we settled our scuffle. She hadn't eaten since the day before and her tears made me almost teary. We went to her house as she made us a meal.
Happy ever after was cut shut when a distance relative called again, telling me that a hidden number called threatening her to steer clear off me. I got really angry and called her, telling her that I wanted-out of such toxic friendship. The lady spoke "demonically", telling me how she was entangled to me and would not leave..., how she was going to kill my relative with a knife and how she would have to kill herself if she lost me. She spoke about getting me to impregnate her so she would tied me down. How she
Re: The Obsession Of a Sociopath! (my Experience) by thanki410(m): 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
The obsession of a sociopath [My experience] 4
She swore about how she would make my life a hell if I let her go. Thinking that she was bluffing, I let her off, only to find her at my door step, she broke my door at my refusal to open, came into the house to just sit and talk. I felt how sociopathic she was. Talking and holding me even without a reply. Already, news had hit home [to my mom] of a Lady that WS head over heals with me. I had to call mom , telling her that this "ducking" thing was not even a sexual relationship. The lady left because I remained silent even as she talked. I wanted to truly get off the toxic thing called friendship. My relative kept getting texts from this lunatic lady. Over 50 texts everyday for three weeks. She fell really ill in the forth week, I got a text that she needed help from her phone only to rush to her house, and found her, totally ravaged by illness. She had lost weight, seemed old, darker , broken lips, bulgy eyes and an unkempt hair. I had to take her to the hospital, after which she was directed to the physiatrist. I had to always visit according to the doctor's order. She got herself again and on discharge, she left back for the states. Though we keep a good communication, for her sanity, I ain't doing again...!
Local man cannot can!
Re: The Obsession Of a Sociopath! (my Experience) by ugolinze123(m): 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Clapping.....you write well. Interesting fiction love it
Re: The Obsession Of a Sociopath! (my Experience) by thanki410(m): 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
ugolinze123:
Clapping.....you write well. Interesting fiction love it
Thank you...
Re: The Obsession Of a Sociopath! (my Experience) by Freelane33(m): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
This one Na gbegeoooooooooo. All the same the lord is your strength

(1) (Reply)

. / I Don't Like Women / Why Do Couple Develop Facial Resemblance Some Years After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.