Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

The Obsession Of Always Wanting People To Regret Losing You Is Insane. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Obsession Of Always Wanting People To Regret Losing You Is Insane. (845 Views)

How To Make Him Regret Losing You & Find Your Way To A Better Life / The Obsession Of a Sociopath! (my Experience) / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Obsession Of Always Wanting People To Regret Losing You Is Insane. by Stephen2324(m): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2023
The obsession of always wanting people to regret losing you is insane. You're not that speacial.

2 Likes

Re: The Obsession Of Always Wanting People To Regret Losing You Is Insane. by Fahvvy: 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2023
OP how far you na? grin...
Wetin happen? cheesy...

Come on, You can confide in us grin...
Re: The Obsession Of Always Wanting People To Regret Losing You Is Insane. by DonBenny77(m): 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
I don't regret losing anyone
I only miss the Puna
grin

5 Likes

Re: The Obsession Of Always Wanting People To Regret Losing You Is Insane. by Solofresh2: 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
grin
Re: The Obsession Of Always Wanting People To Regret Losing You Is Insane. by Kalatium(m): 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2023
Stephen2324:
The obsession of always wanting people to regret losing you is insane. You're not that speacial.
Gan gan gan gan
Re: The Obsession Of Always Wanting People To Regret Losing You Is Insane. by izonborn098(m): 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2023
It is immaturity and wickedness' what makes you think that somebody who didn't know you for maybe more than 20 or 30 years can't do well without you just because you spend some 5 or 10years with him..
If you think people can't survive without you then die and see the outcome from ur grave

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Obsession Of Always Wanting People To Regret Losing You Is Insane. by talented321: 1:20am On Sep 03, 2023
This mentality has spoiled and destroyed so many destinies, many people just go any length to show that they are doing better after they lose somebody or somebody abandon them..
Pls there is no competition, if you meet somebody better than goodluck'' if you meet somebody worst than me goodluck...
You are not anybody's oxygen and stop checking their profiles and how they are doing....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Obsession Of Always Wanting People To Regret Losing You Is Insane. by MrsTwrite(f): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
E be like say breakfast don land o😂
Re: The Obsession Of Always Wanting People To Regret Losing You Is Insane. by obinna58(m): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
Makes me remember someone, they feel they own you and can do whatever they want
Re: The Obsession Of Always Wanting People To Regret Losing You Is Insane. by izonborn098(m): 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
talented321:

You are not anybody's oxygen and stop checking their profiles and how they are doing....
Bro' take it easy o...
Re: The Obsession Of Always Wanting People To Regret Losing You Is Insane. by LalastiklaIa(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
Makes me remember a friend of mine who got dumped by a girl despite his money flaunting and gifts to her. Dude was pained and started flaunting tirelessly on the media. Started posting things like "no peace for the wicked" posts about registering your girlfriend mobile number to be getting your alerts.

I be like oga move on she saw all the money and stuff before she left and she has a reason she did leave so respect it. Showing how much more better you are doing just shows how unnecessarily childish and pained you are

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Obsession Of Always Wanting People To Regret Losing You Is Insane. by Evestar200(f): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
That's why I always say there are many people with fish brains.

2 Likes

Re: The Obsession Of Always Wanting People To Regret Losing You Is Insane. by Vinnie2000(m): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
This is the reason Many Nigerian Girls marry WRONGLY.😒

They always want to Prove to you, that their Husbands is Better than you. 😕

And end up marrying Ritualists, Chronic Wife Beaters and Drunkards! sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Obsession Of Always Wanting People To Regret Losing You Is Insane. by LalastiklaIa(m): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
Vinnie2000:

This is the reason Many Nigerian Girls marry WRONGLY.😒

They always want to Prove to you, that their Husbands is Better than you. 😕

And end up marrying Ritualists, Chronic Wife Beaters and Drunkards! sad

That's why I don't interfere when they come online to make noise about how their husbands cheat, stole or beat them e no dey concern me.

They saw that dude had all those bad qualities before marrying him but they wanted to show their friend and exes that they ended up with TDHW (Tall, dark, handsome and wealthy).

They complain about the man's bad habit and all sort in marriage. But still them go say them no fit marry pastor that will give them peace of mind. They don't want peace they want problems all the time.

4 Likes

Re: The Obsession Of Always Wanting People To Regret Losing You Is Insane. by Gentlesoul2021(m): 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
LalastiklaIa:
Makes me remember a friend of mine who got dumped by a girl despite his money flaunting and gifts to her. Dude was pained and started flaunting tirelessly on the media. Started posting things like "no peace for the wicked" posts about registering your girlfriend mobile number to be getting your alerts.

I be like oga move on she saw all the money and stuff before she left and she has a reason she did leave so respect it. Showing how much more better you are doing just shows how unnecessarily childish and pained you are

❤️ Mk he move on

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Ways To Make Her Fall In Love With You Faster Than Ever / Is It True Love, Lust Or Friendship? / The Difference Bettween Women And Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.