Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown (58170 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Pleads With Funke Akindele To Feature Him In "Jenifa's Diary" / 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz / Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Hypnotise: 12:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
So much hate
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by babyfaceafrica: 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
ochiosa:
People don't know that little things like this can put u out of business, especially their kind of business, if government go against you all promoters will take off as well, no endowment and sponsors. Play along to remain remain relevant.

Is naira Mailey out of business.. Is bode George out of business?.. This is Naija!!

1 Like

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Lexusgs430: 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
They need to make examples of the goats, that refuses to listen.......

3 Likes

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
is it not police
funke will settle them
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by OChimex: 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
[quote author=koffsman post=88150845]Las Las na the 100k dem go collect but if it were to be no name person serious gobe [/quote

Of course that is how it is in the Wester world, you are only fined for breaking civil laws. e.g you speed,you no park well, etc they ticket you. in that way it pains you to cough out in minutes your hard earned money wey took you days or months to make. You learn sense by force.

1 Like

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by ThinkB4mention(f): 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
Audio

1 Like

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
In the beginning it will be to them like it is all jokes, no be Nigeria?

Gradually it is getting clearer to them that shit is real.

3 Likes

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Wettoid123: 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
I said it earlier that they we be charge to court and one useless idiot @glink2018 was abusing his father drinking panadol on another man wife matter, I Don talkam say na devil go baptize u and ur generation @glink2018 cos I know talk to you when you begin curse your father.

3 Likes

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by ednut1(m): 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
A 43 years old agbaya could not do without posting video

6 Likes

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Opiletool(m): 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
bedspread:
This is how Social Media Exposed and crippled many homes!!

Keep your things Private!! Stop all these unnecessary Competitions and show!

I Just Hope she learns her Lessons

That guy will be her undoing. Too internet-freak. Pregnancy, he will be the one to post, baby, he will be the one to post, miscarriage, same thing.

6 Likes

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by todaynewsreview: 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
fairfora:
Na dat one pain me pass. That's millions of naira gone down the drain. I learnt she was so lucky to have been considered for the endorsement because the selection stages were rigorous. She slimy had an edge over others because of the United Nations sponsored educative programme of the those days aired on NTA titled I Need to Know, in which she actively participated. It was both health and educative programme and this gave her an edge over others. Even her father who played a great role in her selection that time in the late 80s was neglected by funke akindele who claimed she was busy in Dubai when her dad's lifeless body was waiting to be interred. The priest who anchored the burial programme was disappointed at funke for her absence. Anyway, she should deal with the shame which she had put her self into. When village people are after you, you just start misbehaving. What a golden opportunity!

When village people are after you, you just start misbehaving.

Hmmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Cotton(m): 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
hedonister:
While FUnke and her husband did not do well, i don't think there's any law that can convict them as they have not committed any crime.
There will be a law under which the police are acting. Emergency powers have been invoked by the Federal Government and basically it is as if we are at war without the violence. She could be termed a saboteur, flaunting emergency regulations or something like that, but trust me, there will be a valid charge. A lot of us think that we don't have laws in Nigeria but we do. It is the enforcement that is lacking and once the law is enforced albeit sparingly, people are surprised.

8 Likes

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Emmasnoop(m): 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
bedspread:
This is how Social Media Exposed and crippled many homes!!

Keep your things Private!! Stop all these unnecessary Competitions and show!

I Just Hope she learns her Lessons

Show show people every small thing they do they won show the world

3 Likes

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by emperorlaqrin: 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Seriously if I were the judge ,I would have given them a strict compulsory community service that would last for a month.

1 Like

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
People and their need for attention and applause. If only they kept their occasion within the family and off social media

1 Like

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by petitejolie(f): 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
I think that of David was before the govt order. But this mama habaaaa she fall hand. A whole lawyer, Ncdc ambassador and advocate for stay home, social distancing. They were not in their right senses.
PureGoldh:
100k is like normal monthly Fuel money to Dem na.....they will soon be out of police net

I heard Davido held a party abi show recently..that dude get better connection.

7 Likes

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Christmasdon(m): 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
10YEARS IMPRISONMENT ABEG GIVER. 5YEAR FOR HUSBAND .5YEAR FOR FUNKE+N800,000 BKOZ SHE BE AMBASSADOR. MUMU GIRL.
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by OdefaGirl(f): 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
See as his birthday turned out to be problems for them....

5 Likes

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by bedspread: 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
Opiletool:

That guy will be her undoing. Too internet-freak. Pregnancy, he will be the one to post, baby, he will be the one to post, miscarriage, same thing.

This show off stuff is not ordinary! It shocks me how people Expose themselves and their homes on Social media..

And a whole lot of them are living sad and in depression...

3 Likes

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
Funke akindele soon to be a convict?
there is a difference between a civil conviction and a criminal conviction. This I believe is a civil conviction....like driving without license.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Adekdammy: 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
100k fine. Finish
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Stillthebest: 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
kiss

And she ended up being ridiculed, abused and advised by the people she wanted to oppress and impress on their movie industry for uploading the event on the social media..

1 Like

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by kolaaderin: 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
PureGoldh:
100k is like normal monthly Fuel money to Dem na.....they will soon be out of police net

I heard Davido held a party abi show recently..that dude get better connection.
the money is not the issue here, you don't know what it means in a sane society to be a convict by the court rule. That is a dent on her person if you know you know.
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by tiredoflife(m): 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
koffsman:
Las Las na the 100k dem go collect but if it were to be no name person serious gobe

The 100k is not the issue.
They are now ex convicts if convicted
So wont be fit to hold any political position

1 Like

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Wettoid123: 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
Smartchoiices:
Very applaudable.

No one should flaunt the order of the nation in a bid to seek attention.

Thank you my brother for your comment I said same thing and one @glink2018.rain curse on his father not me.
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by richidinho(m): 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
FGonline:
u stupid pass Dem ooo

Instead of you to quote the law here you are insulting me,,,,typical Nigerian kid
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by ashybabs(m): 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
new meme loading

3 Likes

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by ibkayee(f): 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
Even if this doesn't have much of an effect on her in the long run, I'm glad they're making an example out of her

Idiots

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by goaldynman(m): 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
fjjc:
Not even the 100k but the endorsement from NCDC, Detol and among others opportunities. It shouldn't have been her and careless husband.

If found guilty, they will become Ex-convict and will not be eligible to contest for any political post!

1 Like

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by TempleHouse: 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
What of Bishop Oyedepo
This is double standards and a cheap publicity to scare people from enjoying their hard earned money.
Why would they make her a scapegoat with no threat to any life in a private party ?
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by goaldynman(m): 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

Is naira Mailey out of business.. Is bode George out of business?.. This is Naija!!

Which (Credible) brand is endorsing Naira Marley and Bode George as their ambassador?

3 Likes

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
This is the problem with our laws. Options of fines are usually too little compared to the crime. The consequences are not high enough to serve as deterrent. In US, driving without valid liscence. If caught, the consequences are so much that people just have to comply by not breaching the laws.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son / Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) / Burna Boy's Mum, Grandma And Grandpa At His 28th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.