Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown (58183 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Pleads With Funke Akindele To Feature Him In "Jenifa's Diary" / 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz / Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by miqos02(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
hedonister:
While FUnke and her husband did not do well, i don't think there's any law that can convict them as they have not committed any crime.

The charge against them is made pursuant to the Regulation 8(1a &b) and S 17(1) of the State’s Infectious Disease Regulation 2020.

According to the regulation, anyone found guilty is liable to one-month imprisonment or N100,000.
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by joshimania44(m): 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Funke disppoint me..... I wish her well
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by blowjohn(m): 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
hedonister:
While FUnke and her husband did not do well, i don't think there's any law that can convict them as they have not committed any crime.

Their lawyer never talk say law no dey.
Na u come dey talk
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by seunlayi(m): 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
simplex2:

You guys dont knownthe implication; it's not about the 100k. She will become a convicted felon and will never hold any political office on this country. You know what that means? Not even an opportunity to be appointed special adviser to her state governor or state house of rep like most of her colleagues have become of recent.

It's a big dent, a very big one.

Yes, I know she did is more that the fine.
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Powerintoxicate: 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
isthatso:

there is a difference between a civil conviction and a criminal conviction. This I believe is a civil conviction....like driving without license.
you don't know jack about law. She just pleaded guilty. It's a criminal offence. Shes now a convict. This is not a civil matter.
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by 9jaRealist: 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
Yenefer:
I’m seeing all the speculation and questioning of these NCDC guidelines and Buhari's lockdown and the one thing I do know, is that I don’t know!!
The sacrifice or inconvenience I am asked to make for a few weeks is to stay in and take precautions should I have to go out, think I can manage that, as the alternative may not be all that great!!
True this might be blown out of proportion and these professionals don’t know their head from a hole in the ground, but I am going to err on the side of caution and take their advice.
To each their own!!
This is an unknown and unpredictable illness so we are all learning as it continues.
I pray for all and hope there is good news in sight!
Until then let’s take care of our loved ones and ourselves, being patient for a few more weeks at least.
Meanwhile most Nigerians are hypocrite. I snap this pic today

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11318501_img20200406114645_jpeg2c07953ed2aaecc361b630dc091ba286

Exercise is very important for physical and mental health during the lockdown - so long as folks observe distancing...
This is not only happening in Lagos or Nigeria, but in many other places lockdown (below are pics from California and Paris).
>

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Glink2018(m): 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
Wettoid123:
I said it earlier that they we be charge to court and one useless idiot @glink2018 was abusing his father drinking panadol on another man wife matter, I Don talkam say na devil go baptize u and ur generation @glink2018 cos I know talk to you when you begin curse your father.

You quoted me three times just to make meaningless points. What a shame!

The compulsory holiday has made you deluded.
Just like a proverbial dirty pig who is looking for who to wrestle with.
Funke and JJC is more than 100k fine that the court has asked them to pay for violating the restrictions order. If you like, enter lagoon because of Funke matter, Nah you sabi.

Bro.we ain't in the same league. Shoe get size
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by bilulu(m): 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
koffsman:
OBJ sef na ex con, Buruji kashamu na ex con infact most of naija leaders are ex con
How is Obj ex convict? Was he sentenced or only detained?
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Wettoid123: 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
Glink2018:

You quoted me three times just to make meaningless points. What a shame!

The compulsory holiday has made you deluded.
Just like a proverbial dirty pig who is looking for who to wrestle with.

Bro.we ain't in the same league. Shoe get size

You don't even have shoe how much small say size, what are your antecedent Mr shoe and size I was on my own because of funke akindele matter you started abusing ur Father did I talk to you initially what is the fate of them now were they not charge to the same court that make u to abuse ur father. @glink2018 avoid me oooo otherwise I go give you market buy ooooo na different human being dey this platform ooooo.thiunder go continue to dey fire u for that mad wey u say ur father dey mad.
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by freethesheeple(m): 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
Melezenawii:

https://punchng.com/breaking-lockdown-police-take-funke-akindele-husband-to-court/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

Yorubas and Party is like 5 and 6.
Take zombiesim and Madness out of an Average Yoruba guy;you can never take Party Away from him..
So if JJskilz doesnt celebrate his Birthday Party this Year;he will no longer be a man
I just but wonder ooooooo
Cant they Just waite
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by freethesheeple(m): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
Funke akindele soon to be a convict?

Yorubas and Party is like 5 and 6.
Take zombiesim and Madness out of an Average Yoruba guy;you can never take Party Away from him..
So if JJskilz doesnt celebrate his Birthday Party this Year;he will no longer be a man
I just but wonder ooooooo
Cant they Just waite
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by koffsman(m): 9:33am On Apr 07, 2020
grin
bilulu:

How is Obj ex convict? Was he sentenced or only detained?
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 07, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Bro, what are you saying?

How can you say an offense again the state and society is a civil case?

Anyway, let me explain it to you.

Civil cases involve disputes between two or more individuals. This includes land cases, tenancy issues, debts, divorces, child custody. They always come in the forms of lawsuits

Criminal cases involve offenses against the state and society. They always come in the form of an arrest. Funke Akindele's offense was against the state because she broke a state law.

i stand corrected, what I meant to say was that it is a misdemeanor not a felony.
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Insectkiller: 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
fairfora:
Na dat one pain me pass. That's millions of naira gone down the drain. I learnt she was so lucky to have been considered for the endorsement because the selection stages were rigorous. She slimy had an edge over others because of the United Nations sponsored educative programme of the those days aired on NTA titled I Need to Know, in which she actively participated. It was both health and educative programme and this gave her an edge over others. Even her father who played a great role in her selection that time in the late 80s was neglected by funke akindele who claimed she was busy in Dubai when her dad's lifeless body was waiting to be interred. The priest who anchored the burial programme was disappointed at funke for her absence. Anyway, she should deal with the shame which she had put her self into. When village people are after you, you just start misbehaving. What a golden opportunity!

....Even her father who played a great role in her selection that time in the late 80s was neglected by funke akindele who claimed she was busy in Dubai when her dad's lifeless body was waiting to be interred.

Now I know where her problems come from

I rest my case, so rest yours too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex'' / 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple / Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.