Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown (58215 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Pleads With Funke Akindele To Feature Him In "Jenifa's Diary" / 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz / Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Injera(f): 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
If it were so called ibo yeyebrities they will be crying tribalism

1 Like

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by eodavids(m): 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by 0m0nnakoda: 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
richidinho:
Which section of the law exactly are they relying on?
find out by your self sebi you go school?

GIYF

1 Like

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by freemi(m): 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
Funke akindele soon to be a convict?
lols
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by slashthroat: 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Release her you idiots!

Go release am yourself you idiot!

Person endanger other people lives yiu screaming "release her"
E be like say you chop tortoise shit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Sermwell(m): 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
hedonister:
While FUnke and her husband did not do well, i don't think there's any law that can convict them as they have not committed any crime.
are you ignorant of this new law or you don't know how to read??
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Ingriid(f): 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
Oh! I really placed this lady on a very high pedestal. I’m really disappointed. What will now happen to her Ncdc deals? sad
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by goaldynman(m): 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

It is people that beg for endorsement that one will freak now?.. Bode George will feed some endorsement company... There are yeyebrities that use endorsements to buy fuel... What do you mean by credible?.. How many companies in Nigeria can prove they are not shady?

Answer my question first. Which brand has endorsed Naira Marley as their Ambassador after being charged to Court by EFCC for Yahoo Yahoo?!

He may still be making a hell of money from music or yahoo-yahoo; but no credible company that will endorse him!

Yes there are Credible companies who will do anything to protect the name and reputation they have built over the years such as Nestle, Pz, Coca Cola, Beecham, Pfizer, etc!

There are also Shady Companies such as the ones floated by Ex Yahoo boys and Ex Drug barons!!
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by tokunbobo(m): 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
hedonister:
While FUnke and her husband did not do well, i don't think there's any law that can convict them as they have not committed any crime.

Ignorance is a disease. Have you not heard of the "Lagos Infection Diseases Regulations 2020 (the Regulations)" passed by the Lagos House of Assembly and signed into law by Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by rolams(m): 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
bedspread:
This is how Social Media Exposed and crippled many homes!!

Keep your things Private!! Stop all these unnecessary Competitions and show!

What is the Gain for Exposing your life??

I Just Hope she learns her Lessons

You said it all. The party would have remained successful till eternity if not their careless show off. They want people to see it and now they have seen it. See the result. Little thing will happen and before you know, everything is in the media. Why did she post the video on social media?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
isthatso:

there is a difference between a civil conviction and a criminal conviction. This I believe is a civil conviction....like driving without license.

Bro, what are you saying?

How can you say an offense again the state and society is a civil case?

Anyway, let me explain it to you.

Civil cases involve disputes between two or more individuals. This includes land cases, tenancy issues, debts, divorces, child custody. They always come in the forms of lawsuits

Criminal cases involve offenses against the state and society. They always come in the form of an arrest. Funke Akindele's offense was against the state because she broke a state law.

1 Like

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by goaldynman(m): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
Injera:
[s]If it were so called ibo yeyebrities they will be crying tribalism[/s]

Your small mind will never think beyond tribalism! Was it the Igbos that sent Funke Akindele to flout the law of the land? Go and rob nah, when you are caught, you blame your nemesis - the Igbos!!

Nonsense!!
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by edoairways: 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ajibel:
This should serve as a lesson to her fellow celebs that nobody is above the law in lagos state
It wouldn't. It would have been better they remove her as an ambassador to those firms. This alone would deter many from misbehaving

1 Like

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Justarandomguy: 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
Jobless mother fuckers. Don't find a way of making Nigeria great. Be sending someone that did party to court
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by modelsms(m): 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
tiredoflife:

The 100k is not the issue. They are now ex convicts if convicted So wont be fit to hold any political position
Not all offences prevents one from holding public offices.

1 Like

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by LaIabobo: 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
richidinho:
Which section of the law exactly are they relying on?

Dont you guys read at all??
They were arraigned for breaching the Lagos Infection Diseases Regulations 2020 (the Regulations) which prescribes a jail term of one month or N100,000 fine or both for persons found guilty of hosting gatherings or flouting the lockdown order.
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by brainworkng: 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
What happens to Tinubu that has his birthday too with people in his house?
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by gidoskiaustino(m): 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
Check contacts on the banner for more info

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by lilichi: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
They disobeyed the president order and had a party right?. Okay in that party were u there to ensure social distance?. A beg they committed a crime.... I like Funke but she Bleep up big time!.
hedonister:
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Samuels90: 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
Yenefer:
I’m seeing all the speculation and questioning of these NCDC guidelines and Buhari's lockdown and the one thing I do know, is that I don’t know!!
The sacrifice or inconvenience I am asked to make for a few weeks is to stay in and take precautions should I have to go out, think I can manage that, as the alternative may not be all that great!!
True this might be blown out of proportion and these professionals don’t know their head from a hole in the ground, but I am going to err on the side of caution and take their advice.
To each their own!!
This is an unknown and unpredictable illness so we are all learning as it continues.
I pray for all and hope there is good news in sight!
Until then let’s take care of our loved ones and ourselves, being patient for a few more weeks at least.
Meanwhile most Nigerians are hypocrite. I snap this pic today
Nigerians never disappoint, cool Exercise is not a bad thing, but should have been done separate... They too crowdy from the picture up there, the disease can spread easily If any is infected. We all should take caution!
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by shogsman(m): 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
hedonister:
Are you educated? If you are then it's safe to assume your education was a total waste of time and resources.
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by ignis: 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
Just #100'K?
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by 27Pushing30: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
koffsman:
Las Las na the 100k dem go collect but if it were to be no name person serious gobe
It’s 100k + 1 month imprisonment

Or 100k + community service
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by JVector: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
fjjc:
Not even the 100k but the endorsement from NCDC, Detol and among others opportunities. It shouldn't have been her and careless husband.

The stupidity of posting everything you do on social media landed them in this mess.
The gathering would have gone unnoticed.
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by goaldynman(m): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
Which Court?? I thought they said even Courts are on lockdown too!!!

Even when Court go on annual holidays between July and September, there are still Vacation Judges operating!!
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Chicastle: 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
sapientia:
Govt is right.

Let Nigerians learn.
Which Nigeria?
Light dey ?
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by AfroKnight: 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
Yenefer:
I’m seeing all the speculation and questioning of these NCDC guidelines and Buhari's lockdown and the one thing I do know, is that I don’t know!!
The sacrifice or inconvenience I am asked to make for a few weeks is to stay in and take precautions should I have to go out, think I can manage that, as the alternative may not be all that great!!
True this might be blown out of proportion and these professionals don’t know their head from a hole in the ground, but I am going to err on the side of caution and take their advice.
To each their own!!
This is an unknown and unpredictable illness so we are all learning as it continues.
Until then let’s take care of our loved ones and ourselves, being patient for a few more weeks at least.

Please where did you take this picture?
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Sermwell(m): 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

No mind am... Mandela and obj were ex con... How many people get level reach those two?
you are very funny!! do you know who obasanjo and Mandela were before they were sent to prison?? obasanjo was even already a head of state and Mandela was already a leading political bigwig before they went to prison. You can choose to be an ex convict and see if your life will be the same again!!
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by uchelouis45(m): 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
Yenefer:
To each their own!!
Your camera is dope. What phone do you use?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.