Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,244 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown (58216 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Pleads With Funke Akindele To Feature Him In "Jenifa's Diary" / 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz / Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by demborise: 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
Any kind of vpn like pia, nord, hma, vpn911 and rdp available
Pof, match ourtime Mate1 etc available at cheap
Whats/App : +1 567 342 1167
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by babyfaceafrica: 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
Sermwell:

you are very funny!! do you know who obasanjo and Mandela were before they were sent to prison?? obasanjo was even already a head of state and Mandela was already a leading political bigwig before they went to prison. You can choose to be an ex convict and see if your life will be the same again!!

Abeg.... You that you are not an ex con... How many endorsement or money dey ur bank account
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
the 100k is nothing.

for her and her husband to be taken to the court for violating the rules is enough a disgrace. and that's what I am happy about.

we blaming the illiterate ones since all this while, now see what the literate couple did.

I still dey vex for the police for not arresting all the attendees at the party. cos they all have broken the rules.

serves them right.

1 Like

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Sermwell(m): 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

Abeg.... You that you are not an ex con... How many endorsement or money dey ur bank account
just imagine your reasoning!! so only ex convict have money in their account?? please don't compare yourself with me oh!! if you don't have money in your bank account, I do!!

1 Like

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by kunletexs: 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
Let them also arrest the northern mosley who went to Mosque in Friday and prosecute them

1 Like

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Legendguru: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
ye
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by guy222: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
Melezenawii:

https://punchng.com/breaking-lockdown-police-take-funke-akindele-husband-to-court/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true
some people dont know the damage this girl has done to her career and image, for God sake she is an ambassador of ncdc and dettol in respect of fighting this virus and creating awareness to the entire public and nigeria at large. It same thing as someone who is an ambassador of anti malaria drugs coming out to say anti-malaria drugs is not effective in fighting malaria. What do you think will happen? She will force to return every penny they paid on her and immediately taken to the court. What is wrong is wrong but when the wrong is coming from the right person it becomes absolutely wrong and foolishness at it peak

1 Like

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by JBL316: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
richidinho:
Which section of the law exactly are they relying on?

THE COVID-19 SECTION!

2 Likes

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by sundayoluwatimi(m): 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
hedonister:
While FUnke and her husband did not do well, i don't think there's any law that can convict them as they have not committed any crime.

The Lagos State Assembly passed a law last month on this issue. It is in the news.

1 Like

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by simplex2: 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
seunlayi:
No need of wasting the judges time, just pay the 100k

koffsman:
Las Las na the 100k dem go collect but if it were to be no name person serious gobe

You guys dont knownthe implication; it's not about the 100k. She will become a convicted felon and will never hold any political office on this country. You know what that means? Not even an opportunity to be appointed special adviser to her state governor or state house of rep like most of her colleagues have become of recent.

It's a big dent, a very big one.

1 Like

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by bilulu(m): 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
koffsman:
Las Las na the 100k dem go collect but if it were to be no name person serious gobe
Paying the fine also means yoy have been convicted and now an ex convict.
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by babyfaceafrica: 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
Sermwell:

just imagine your reasoning!! so only ex convict have money in their account?? please don't compare yourself with me oh!! if you don't have money in your bank account, I do!!

Audio

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Airoflaw(m): 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
Yenefer:
I’m seeing all the speculation and questioning of these NCDC guidelines and Buhari's lockdown and the one thing I do know, is that I don’t know!!
The sacrifice or inconvenience I am asked to make for a few weeks is to stay in and take precautions should I have to go out, think I can manage that, as the alternative may not be all that great!!
True this might be blown out of proportion and these professionals don’t know their head from a hole in the ground, but I am going to err on the side of caution and take their advice.
To each their own!!
This is an unknown and unpredictable illness so we are all learning as it continues.
I pray for all and hope there is good news in sight!
Until then let’s take care of our loved ones and ourselves, being patient for a few more weeks at least.
Meanwhile most Nigerians are hypocrite. I snap this pic today
they are doing exercise no mask, no glove, i pity them

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by suremanpatriot: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
grin yu mean say psn no fit hav fun again inside em own palace?
Abeg let d couple be! coro dey fear rulers and looters who no wan die leave their loot for poor man to chop.THEM DEY FEAR TO DIE NDI OSHI NATIONAL TREASURY
many states up north no lockdown na south here yu ppl are alarmist to create nonsensical panic.WATIN SEYI MAKINDE and BALA MOHEMMED DRINK TO RECOVER FR CORO,LET EVERYBODY DRINK IT TO PREVENT THIS RUBBISH VIRUS WEY POLITICIANS IMPORT. Is high time naija ppl get sense tht this coro is treatable but there is somethin ya rulers are hidin to cause fear and panic. YU NOTICE SAY YA PRESIDO NO DEY WEAR MASK FOR FACE?
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by babyfaceafrica: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
simplex2:

You guys dont knownthe implication; it's not about the 100k. She will become a convicted felon and will never hold any political office on this country. You know what that means? Not even an opportunity to be appointed special adviser to her state governor or state house of rep like most of her colleagues have become of recent.

You guys dont knownthe implication; it's not about the 100k. She will become a convicted felon and will never hold any political office on this country

And so what?... Na everybody go hold political office?.. Abi she will not be successful again..

1 Like

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by DrMuzungu(m): 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
Tmb78:
Will you people die if you don't mention afonjas in a day?

What's wrong with calling afonjas AFONJAS, calling developers developers, and calling ab0k1s AB0k1S?
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by bilulu(m): 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
PureGoldh:
100k is like normal monthly Fuel money to Dem na.....they will soon be out of police net...Village people at work sha

I heard Davido held a party abi show recently..that dude get better connection.

I also heard The marlians president is on the run too
It seem you guys don't know what the option of fine mean.... even if she pay that 100k right there in court after the judgement, she has already been convicted and has become an ex convict. She will lose all those endorsements deals.
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by surgical: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
hedonister:
While FUnke and her husband did not do well, i don't think there's any law that can convict them as they have not committed any crime.
when you don't know,you keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by lastclaire4(f): 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
seunlayi:
No need of wasting the judges time, just pay the 100k

It is not about the 100k fine. It is a big deal for Funke cos she is an ambassador of NCDC. She is supposed to be a role model. Then the stigma attached of being found guilty. I don't if that will pass for an ex-convict. If it does she cant hold a potical office again.
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by 0m0nnakoda: 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
guy222:
some people dont know the damage this girl has done to her career and image, for God sake she is an ambassador of ncdc and dettol in respect of fighting this virus and creating awareness to the entire public and nigeria at large. It same thing as someone who is an ambassador of anti malaria drugs coming out to say anti-malaria drugs is not effective in fighting malaria. What do you think will happen? She will force to return every penny they paid on her and immediately taken to the court. What is wrong is wrong but when the wrong is coming from the right person it becomes absolutely wrong and foolishness at it peak
When there is life there is redemption.
If she gets the right advice she can make amends
She is guilty of foolishness not malevolence.
She should be penalised, punished and we move on.
Enforcement officers went to a mosque last week and were attacked in the same Lagos. No one was arrested. That is a more serious infringement
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by suremanpatriot: 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

You guys dont knownthe implication; it's not about the 100k. She will become a convicted felon and will never hold any political office on this country

And so what?... Na everybody go hold political office?.. Abi she will not be successful again..
Funke read law she knws beta b4 now tht statute is diffnt fr executiv order not ratify by assembly .They wil neva qualify as excon because is a case of mere civil disobedience or tantrum. If na briton is no case.
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by koffsman(m): 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
OBJ sef na ex con, Buruji kashamu na ex con infact most of naija leaders are ex con
bilulu:

Paying the fine also means yoy have been convicted and now an ex convict.
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by koffsman(m): 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
Seems u don't know majority of our leaders are ex con abeg say something else
simplex2:

Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by koffsman(m): 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
In the country you live you believe she will serve a month jail term why do you guys always have hope on things that won't happen
27Pushing30:

It’s 100k + 1 month imprisonment

Or 100k + community service
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by boladez(m): 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
tokunbobo:

Ignorance is a disease. Have you not heard of the "Lagos Infection Diseases Regulations 2020 (the Regulations)" passed by the Lagos House of Assembly and signed into law by Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu?

Thank you sir.

Most black people and especially we nigerians dont read at all not to talk of reading productive materials. The same people like to speak with the loudest voice.

The events of the last few weeks, requires the government to set up a Centre for Ignorance Control!
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by cr7lomo: 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
fairfora:
Na dat one pain me pass. That's millions of naira gone down the drain. I learnt she was so lucky to have been considered for the endorsement because the selection stages were rigorous. She slimy had an edge over others because of the United Nations sponsored educative programme of the those days aired on NTA titled I Need to Know, in which she actively participated. It was both health and educative programme and this gave her an edge over others. Even her father who played a great role in her selection that time in the late 80s was neglected by funke akindele who claimed she was busy in Dubai when her dad's lifeless body was waiting to be interred. The priest who anchored the burial programme was disappointed at funke for her absence. Anyway, she should deal with the shame which she had put her self into. When village people are after you, you just start misbehaving. What a golden opportunity!

Women generally don't appreciate sacrifices... They are quick to dump all u ever sacrificed to make them happy they moment that evil mindset of theirs sets in... Never considerate
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by onyxo76(m): 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
somehow i find this rather stupid, you do party during lockdown, come film the whole thing and post am for social media...wetin you wan achieve sef
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Moscodee1990(m): 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
How to make Face mask at home ideas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uisMQJBUFLQ
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
cr7lomo:

Women generally don't appreciate sacrifices... They are quick to dump all u ever sacrificed to make them happy they moment that evil mindset of theirs sets in... Never considerate
so sad. I perfectly concur
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by maasoap(m): 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
hedonister:

The one you read up there, have you confirmed it not to a law? Just asking
Re: Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown by yabatown: 2:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
Why are dis people wasting our time. Instead of to pursue criminals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son / Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.