Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) (107829 Views)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Stillthebest: 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
kiss

See as they were paraded like small kids? They even feel so ashamed. Party gone wrong. Scape goats!
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by DEmejioba1: 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
I think the party organised is something else because I can't believe someone in the calibre of Funke Akindele could just deliberately contravene the social law that everybody knows it is important at this tym. Maybe there is something hidden that we don't understand, must they organize party? even Tinubu postpones his own
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by jeudasky: 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
Just a bit confused, was it not same woman who was paid to do the AD on staying safe?
Why is it she didn't take her advice? Such hypocrisy that characterize our very being in this country.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
This is becoming more like an humiliation. They should temper justice with mercy. She has apologised and admitted her mistake. Nobody is above mistake. sad
But that's the thing it's not a mistake they knew the risks before they threw the party sad
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
godkiller:
What a good way to start the week for disobedience.

I hope she get's locked up in jail for pride and arrogance or better still, let her share money to Nigerians for her stupudity.
the offense is a bail able offense and it attracts #100000.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by styless(f): 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
E don do abeg
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by deltateam: 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
This is becoming more like an humiliation. They should temper justice with mercy. She has apologised and admitted her mistake. Nobody is above mistake. sad

She didn't apologize. She claimed to have been with everybody there including Naira Marley for 2 weeks.

Maybe Naira Marley was washing plates for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaVVxhfrFic
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
Since what they did was a house party ( inside their house)
what should be asked is how many people attended it?
How large is the crowd?
The lock down didn't say you shouldn't pull a party pls.......
But few people should be there if possible only those in the house with you there...
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by chiedozie198100: 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
soo even with the serious issue on ground, JJC still felt the need to guard his wife's A$$ with his left hand? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by templeRun20(m): 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
I wish corrupt politicians are easily taken to court in this manner.

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by akanbiaa(m): 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
My concerns is the number of people at the court premises and inside the court without any social distancing just a sneeze or cough by a corona positive person will infect all.

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by middlebelter(m): 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
dawnomike:
I really think this is going too far... It is too much of a reprimand at this stage!

#MyOpinion

Your opinion is against public interest. Do you know how much it cost to take care of an infected person? Do you know how many people could have connected the disease through her stupidity? Are you aware she is expected to be a role mode an opinion leader?
If the Government did not come down hard on her many u discerning members of the public will follow the bad example without taking into consideration the implications of their actions.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Coronavirus84: 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
Evercurious:

Amebo elemu. No allow frustration kill you on top another people life
Thanks so much baby, I just need to voice out my mind. Let's meet at the courtyard please
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Stillthebest: 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
kiss

When a man os forcing himself to please his woman.

I have noticed them In parties and Red carpets, the husband always looks/looked like a 'handbag' like 'na follow I follow come"
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by enomakos(m): 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
Juell:
grin all the mosques that held jumat prayers in kano and bauchi state last week, what happened to them? There's even Muslim cleric that dared the Plateau state government and has been holding jumat prayers, and nothing happened.
that place is not Lagos,animals do not lives in lagos
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by iretiolu92(f): 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
johnkey:
oloshi government! na where no dey important they dey flex muscle. ordinary food una no fit share give masses, what's the difference between the courtlroom and the birthday party now?
abi o
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Easyboy18: 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

maybe they should go to all prisons and release all the prisoners cus they all made a mistake and they've apologized already......
idiotic fellow
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by ISellAll01: 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
Which court. Courts are being shutdown too so is this a marine court?. Look at the crowd sef in the video. I don't trust the video.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Liposure: 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
Last last dem go release dem. All dis one na show,
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by kenmaro: 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
Is there no Corona virus in court?
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Volks86(m): 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
[code][/code] naija I hale thee
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Injera(f): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
I smell envy and embedded pull me down syndrome in the comments so far

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by pansophist(m): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
johnkey:
oloshi government! na where no dey important they dey flex muscle. ordinary food una no fit share give masses, what's the difference between the courtroom and the birthday party now?

Abi o. Its the same social gathering.

But how about the non celebrities in the party? They should be arrested too. Its only fair that way.

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by LegacyB: 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
I do not support this act of Funke but I ‘m yet to see a pastor or imam in court as well.

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
johnkey:
oloshi government! na where no dey important they dey flex muscle. ordinary food una no fit share give masses, what's the difference between the courtroom and the birthday party now?

If they no prosecute, una go say the law is for the poor. If they do, una go say na misplacement of priority. E ti mad.

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Bobbyfreshhh: 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
ednut1:
A 43 years old foolish husband that could not control the urge to post online

Shhh posting online is not a crime if they were like say 10 did you think they could have been arraigned .

They broke the law and have to face the penalty

You don't like social life doesn't mean others shouldn't post Thiers

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by LivingSage: 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
No one is above the LAW. If that's how law works, no one will ever be sanctioned cause they'll keep apologizing. Law must take its stand
Note: I also feel for her but she should be a scape goat for others
AtikuNetwork:
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Ooye12: 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
See this rubbish government , What is the mean of all this
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by Rexnegro(m): 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
likewise the law ...see I like her gan but what can I do, nothing cos the law bigger than all. she and her husband suppose know better bro
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by banhammy: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
godkiller:
What a good way to start the week for disobedience.

I hope she get's locked up in jail for pride and arrogance or better still, let her share money to Nigerians for her stupudity.

Share money for you?.
Is she the Buhari that put you in your present condition?
Please check the next door for your deliverance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire / Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) / I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video)