Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) (51030 Views)

Dr Satmak Gideon Found Dead In Neighbour's House In Jos Six Weeks After Wedding / 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by envoymedia: 8:23am On Jun 12, 2023
A man identified as Hussaini Lawan and his pregnant wife were found dead in their apartment in Abuja, IGBERETV reports.

One Salim Sani said the incident occurred in the early hours of Saturday, June 10, 2023, a few days after the couple returned to Abuja from Kano.

"Innalillahi wainna ilaihi rajiun, our brother hussaini lawan & his beloved wife found dead in their matrimonial home in the early hours of today. please include them in your beautiful prayers, may allah swt forgive their shortcomings and grant them aljannatul firdaus. aameen,” he tweeted on Saturday.

https://twitter.com/SaliimSanii/status/1667548559246340097?t=h376SGeKdncfO5JDQ3-UFQ&s=19

The cause of their death has not been confirmed at the time of this report. However, some people are claiming the couple died of suspected food poisoning.

https://igberetvnews.com/1446592/man-pregnant-wife-found-dead-abuja-home-photos/

4 Likes

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by envoymedia: 8:24am On Jun 12, 2023
More

1 Like

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by ramdris(m): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2023
May their souls RIP... Investigation should be conducted ASAP.

8 Likes

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by princeade86(m): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:26am On Jun 12, 2023
the couple died of suspected food poisoning. God will continue to keep us from enemies that disguise as friends.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 8:32am On Jun 12, 2023
Instead of conducting autopsy to determine the proximate cause of their death, they're blaming innocent wall gecko.

God rest their souls.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by jaeyking(m): 8:38am On Jun 12, 2023
May their souls find rest

4 Likes

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 8:55am On Jun 12, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
the couple died of suspected food poisoning. God will continue to keep us from enemies that disguise as friends.
and what if it was wall gecko? undecided
May God Almighty grant their souls eternal rest.

4 Likes

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by finallybusy: 9:58am On Jun 12, 2023
No two ways but food poisoning. No foul play suspected on my end. All I'm doing now is admiring her beauty during the wedding. Marriage added to both their frames. He acquired a potbelly while she gained weight. That was a happy young marriage.

Like it happens in Yorubaland, I suspect undercooked beans, mouldy corn or something toxic mistaken for edible.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:12am On Jun 12, 2023
Wall gecko?
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Lawly: 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
Food poisoning is becoming a serious silent issue in Abuja. That's how one Yoruba woman poisoned me with her akara. I told her to tie akara #200 for me that I would return back to collect it as I wanted to buy something else. I returned back to collect it. I went home to eat the akara and the akara was having a mischievous taste. I couldn't finish eating the akara I started vomiting and threw the remaining ones away. I was critically ill for almost a week. But God intervened and I recovered. She and the other Yorubas on the street that knew what she did were scared when they saw me back on my feet healthy.

When in Abuja, be careful of tribalistic neighbors, jealous neighbors and haters, and be careful where you eat your food. People are too wicked these days. Morality and conscience keeps falling everyday in this country.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by bro4u: 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
Food poisoning angry

Watch your enemies close,,, but watch your friends closer- Anonymous

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by SleekyP(m): 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
shocked
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
So sad sad

R.I.P to the departed souls.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
Lawly:
Food poisoning is becoming a serious silent issue in Abuja. That's how one Yoruba woman poisoned me with her akara. I told her to tie akara #200 for me that I would return back to collect it as I wanted to buy something else. I returned back to collect it. I went home to eat the akara and the akara was having a mischievous taste. I couldn't finish eating the akara I started vomiting and threw the remaining ones away. I was critically ill for almost a week. But God intervened and I recovered. She and the other Yorubas on the street that knew what she did were scared when they saw me back on my feet healthy.

When in Abuja, be careful of tribalistic neighbors, jealous neighbors and haters, and be careful where you eat your food. People are too wicked these days. Morality and conscience keeps falling everyday in this country.

Do you have to get tribal with this?

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by PussyKing(m): 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
Islam sad
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Bobotic(m): 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
Anything wey go take my life untimely Papa God I reject am o

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by ShaqFu: 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
The girl looks underage.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by makindeAZ(m): 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2023
Chai rip

Bring your PayPal Funds,Bitcoin,Gift cards,Cashapp,Zelle,venmo,Neteller for instant payment

Just call or WhatsApp me

Paypal : 640 PER USD

Venmo : 500 PER USD

E-Transfer : 320 PER CAD

Zelle : 600 PER USD

ITunes card : 500 PER USD

Amazon card : 520 PER USD

Ebay gift card : 500 PER USD

Steam wallet : 620 PER USD

Google play store : 550 PER USD

Amex gift card : 570-580 PER USD

Bitcoin : ASK FOR RATE

Pi coin : 300-350 PER 1

Core : 850-900 PER 1

Usdt : ASK RATE

OTHER CARDS & FUNDS CAN COME IN

Just call or WhatsApp me
CHECK PROFILE OR SIGNATURE FOR CONTACT
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by PHZADDY1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2023
Things dey xup I swear
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by OneCandleAway(f): 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2023
Lawly:

What area in abuja was this.
Also are you sure she is yoruba? Other tribes also sell akara.

4 Likes

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by dalaman: 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2023
Autopsy is what will determine the cause of death, but Muslims don't like that.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by HugeElephant(f): 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2023
jaeyking:
May their souls find rest
Where ? It's not a natural causes na
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Labdi69: 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2023
Is wall gecko capable of causing food poisoning?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by money121(m): 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
Sad news
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by MightySparrow: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
Beautiful couple. Death whatever the cause, you are wicked.

RIP

1 Like

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2023
I feel terribly cold
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by jeffizy(m): 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2023
May their souls rest in peace. Beautiful couple.

Some toxic guy up there said they poisoned him because of his ethnicity. How silly.
Whatch what you eat always.
Hygiene level is important when you choose what goes into your system.
Stale akara will make you purge.

Same way hausa fruit sellers use a lot of unhealthy means to preserve their fruits even after exposing it to elements by the road side and people still queue up to buy the fruits.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help / 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind / Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.