Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? (5546 Views)

Model Revealling The Spiritual Cage Of Jehovah, Allah And Other Religious Gods / Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady / Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by oyiluck: 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
OtemAtum:
After death here, we don't stay static in one afterlife. We explore except if you want to stay low-key to be ruled over and directed by some other beings. So if it pleases you, you can stay put in the afterlife of your religion without making explorations. It all depends on you. But as for me, I'll move from one to another.
wow i like ur boldness in speech, speaking as though u have dat dispensation of power to move in and out of realms. All i can say is dat thank GOD 4 His Mercies upon ur life
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by oyiluck: 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
OtemAtum:
After death here, we don't stay static in one afterlife. We explore except if you want to stay low-key to be ruled over and directed by some other beings. So if it pleases you, you can stay put in the afterlife of your religion without making explorations. It all depends on you. But as for me, I'll move from one to another.
wow i like ur boldness in speech, speaking as though u have dat dispensation of power to move in and out of realms. All i can say is dat thank GOD 4 His Mercies upon ur life
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 8:07am On Jul 17, 2020
It is 996 years 1 month, 1 week and 2 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Churches are still shut and eyes are opening gradually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2020
It is 996 years 1 month, 1 week and 1 day left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Churches are still shut and eyes are opening gradually.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 8:54am On Jul 19, 2020
It is 996 years 1 month and 1 week left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Churches are still shut and eyes are opening gradually.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 7:27am On Jul 20, 2020
It is 996 years 1 month and 6 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Churches are still shut and eyes are opening gradually.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 8:55am On Jul 21, 2020
It is 996 years 1 month and 5 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Churches are still shut and eyes are opening gradually.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 7:45am On Jul 22, 2020
It is 996 years 1 month and 4 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Churches are still shut and eyes are opening gradually.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 7:19am On Jul 23, 2020
It is 996 years 1 month and 3 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Churches are still shut and eyes are opening gradually.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 7:18am On Jul 24, 2020
It is 996 years 1 month and 2 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Churches are still shut and eyes are opening gradually.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2020
It is 996 years 1 month and 3 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Churches are still shut and eyes are opening gradually.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2020
It is 996 years 1 month and 1 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Churches are still shut and eyes are opening gradually.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 5:10am On Jul 27, 2020
It is 996 years and 30 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Churches are still shut and eyes are opening gradually.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
Jehovah is still in his spiritual cage

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 8:46am On Jul 28, 2020
It is 996 years and 29 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Churches are still shut and eyes are opening gradually.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
It is 996 years and 4 weeks left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Churches are still shut and eyes are opening gradually.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2020
It is 996 years and 3 weeks and 6 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Churches are still shut and eyes are opening gradually.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 9:53am On Jul 31, 2020
It is 996 years and 3 weeks and 5 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Churches are still shut and eyes are opening gradually.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 31, 2020
OtemAtum:
It is 996 years and 3 weeks and 5 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Churches are still shut and eyes are opening gradually.
I'm getting evidence that Christianity was really invented by the flavians;what do you have to say?.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
I'm getting evidence that Christianity was really invented by the flavians;what do you have to say?.
You are not being far from the truth. In the Book of Universal History, there was a record of Josephus Flavian collaborating with Paul the apostle to help Christianity.
Common Era 12: 43-56
43. Now Paul told Josephus about his religion, saying, the god whom I preach is the son of god Iesus Christus. He died on the crucifix for the sins of the world. This man committed no offence but he was killed.
44. Now when Josephus had listened attentively, he said, I have heard how some Romans testify this also, but I have not found any evidence that this god whom you speak about exists.
45. I have spent my childhood in Iudaea of the Romans, but there is no sign that such fellow existed. Now elder, if you tell me the exact truth about this god, I shall by my power let you go free from this prison, both you and your colleague.
46. But if you do not tell me the truth, I will let you remain there and get killed, even as it has been planned that you would be killed next month. Now Paul agreed to tell Josephus all the truth concerning his religion.
47. So Josephus, being popular among the wardens, bribed Simon, one of the wardens, saying, let these two go free. So Paul and Silas his counterpart who had been imprisoned were set free at night.
48. And Paul told Josephus everything about Christianity, saying, I pray you, tell this secret to no one. I have discovered the hypocrisy of Judaism and I thought to make a better religion.
49. Truly, Philo is involved in this, for he did put his effort in making up this god Iesus Christus before he died. Now if I will find favour in your sight, do everything in your power to see that this religion is believed by all.
50. Are you not an influential person? So it is within your power to do this.
51. Now Josephus said, even I am tired of Judaism. For the Saducees and the Sanhendrin did make it loathsome to me in my teenage years. And I sought how to begin another religion, but did not so till these days.
52. Now tell me how I can be of help to you and so will I do. I am he whom many look up to, therefore you can count on me to help your religion. For I will write histories of the Jewish people of which I belong.
53. And I may put as a sidenote something which will make this Christus seem real to the generations to come, forever and ever. But you will not get this for free, rather, you shall pay a sum of money and this will I do for you.
54. Now Paul and Silas his companion left the prison and the warden went about to tell lies to declare in tears that the prison opened by itself after a great shaking. And when the matter was reported to Nero, he said, this story is childish and senseless, for it seem to have come out of the mouths of fools who themselves think that everyone is a fool.
55. Now take the warden and cast him in prison, so that he could replace the prisoners whom he had set free. So the warden named Simon was imprisoned instead of Paul and Silas for telling a story which was not genuine in defending himself.
56. Now when Josephus had returned to Galilee with thirteen priests, the people of Yodfat and the whole of Galilee rejoiced and sought to make him their ruler.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by 0temSapien: 7:41am On Aug 01, 2020
It is 996 years and 3 weeks and 4 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Churches are still shut and eyes are opening gradually.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by 0temSapien: 7:22am On Aug 04, 2020
It is 996 years and 3 weeks and 1 day left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Churches are still shut and eyes are opening gradually.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by 0temSapien: 7:45am On Aug 05, 2020
It is 996 years and 3 weeks left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Churches are still shut and eyes are opening gradually.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by 0temSapien: 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
It is 996 years 2 weeks and 6 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Churches are still shut and eyes are opening gradually.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by 0temSapien: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2020
It is 996 years 2 weeks and 5 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Churches are still shut and eyes are opening gradually.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 7:21am On Aug 08, 2020
It is 996 years 2 weeks and 4 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Churches are still shut and eyes are opening gradually.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
It is 996 years 2 weeks and 3 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Churches are still shut and eyes are opening gradually.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
It is 996 years 2 weeks and 2 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage. Churches are still shut and eyes are opening gradually.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 10:41am On Aug 11, 2020
It is 996 years 2 weeks and 1 day left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage.
Re: How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? by OtemAtum: 9:40am On Aug 13, 2020
It is 996 years 1 week and 6 days left for Jehovah to remain in his spiritual cage.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Does Bible Says About Bribes And Corruption? / Don't Lose Confidence In Christ / Three Kinds Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.