Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? (9326 Views)

A Girl Living With HIV Was Recently Raped By Close Friend, Shares Her Story / What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy / How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? by she(f): 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2006
please feloow niaralanders, is it possible for a boy and a girl to live together and not have sex?, some girl says she has meant a guy who has principle and has been living with him for a year and never had sex? do such pple exist
Re: Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? by gigitte(f): 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2006
yeah, highly improbable but still possible. i.e it is a possiblity but the probablity is quite small. just b/c one person cant do it, doesnt mean another person cant. its all about self control. tho i must say that living together surely tests that self control which is why the bible says flee from temptation
Re: Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? by mamaput(f): 8:02am On Sep 05, 2006
Are they boyfriend and girlfriend?

In Europe many students live together male and female in the same house with out having sex with each other.But they are not boyfriend and girl friend only housemates.

2 Likes

Re: Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? by adelewa(m): 8:12am On Sep 05, 2006
[b][/b]

yes , is possible for both to be living together without sex .it has to do with how you despline and choice.
Re: Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? by beyunce(f): 8:32am On Sep 05, 2006
Of cos. it happens. And such people do exist.

2 Likes

Re: Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? by gigitte(f): 10:44am On Sep 05, 2006
mamaput:

In Europe many students live together male and female in the same house with out having sex with each other.But they are not boyfriend and girl friend only housemates.

ppl like me! cheesy
Re: Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? by whitelexi(m): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2006
its either the girl is extraordinarily ugly or the one of them have a serious turn off for the other person. Maybe in my granpapa's days, but definitely not now! hell no grin
Re: Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? by clocky(m): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2006
no its not possible lipsrsealed
Re: Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? by iice(f): 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2006
gigitte:

yeah, highly improbable but still possible. i.e it is a possiblity but the probablity is quite small. just b/c one person can't do it, doesnt mean another person can't. its all about self control. tho i must say that living together surely tests that self control which is why the bible says flee from temptation

mamaput:

That explains it for moi grin
Re: Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? by mamaput(f): 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2006
Well i have slept on the same bed with men with out having sex with them.
And i have slept in mens houses without sex .
Not everybody is a dog,
Just because you sleep under the same roof means nothing.
I notice its only Africans that ask me for my phone nr just because i say hello to them on the road.
I mean what dose a hello have to do ith my phone nr.

2 Likes

Re: Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? by camara(f): 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2006
of course it's possible.
i live with 2 guys and ain't nuttin' neva happened'n' ain't nuttin gonna happen
Re: Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? by candylips(m): 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2006
maybe they are ur brothers lipsrsealed
Re: Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? by manakins: 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2006
Its Maturity at play.Highly disciplined people.Its possible
and sure does happen.
But maybe nowadays its just a doggy- dog affair so cohabitation
stinks of Sex.
Re: Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? by chikejude(m): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2006
Self control is key .Thanks

1 Like

Re: Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? by slej(f): 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin it is highly impossible. it is never possible to stay together without having sex. since to him you guys are going out. what the heck she is just lying. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? by hayprof(m): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2006
It is not possible in the Naija of today?
Sumthing must shele[happen] ah ah, wot r u telling me. shocked
Re: Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? by rotbog(m): 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2006
camara:

of course it's possible.
i live with 2 guys and ain't nuttin' never happened'n' ain't nuttin going to happen

Dont worry Its Just A Matter of Time. undecided
Re: Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? by Icejay(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2006
It's very possible but it's rare.It's takes 2  very disciplined and matured people with high level of self control however,temptations will come.A female friend of mine once lived with me for close to two months in my apartment and nothing happened; inspite of the fact that she confessed to me that she likes me I didnt take advantage of the situation.
Re: Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? by camara(f): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2006
rotbog:

Dont worry Its Just A Matter of Time. undecided
u think? undecided
Re: Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? by puker(m): 7:51pm On May 09, 2007
Look Poeple she said 'living together' therefore it is an every day thing. Pls all the chop chop every day where i go putam na. Na wao. Me i don mature pass that one may be small boyz fit manage.
Re: Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? by adelewa(m): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2007
i tink ispossible for both 2 live together without any matural problem , it all depend on individuals. hoooooooooooooooooo
Re: Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? by coolkaboom(m): 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2008
na wa 4 una on nairaland, why d f---k would i want to shag a babe that's already livin with me?there's no easy break-off in that plus my away-runs will be snookered.if on d other hand, we maintain a neutral pulse, i will not only be free to do as i please, i can even hit on her friends with reckless abandon without worrying about any wifey-drama.

on the ral though, its possible to pull it off, though your friends and neighbours willnever believe nothing de happen.its especially difficult if both hav solid relationships going on.i for one would never trust a bloke who is living in d same house with my babe.hummmmm, i no go find am funny sef.
Re: Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? by Esss(m): 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2008
Wow!! No be beans o, but it's possible.

I did it once and although it was tough cos the chick was fine and i was attracted to her sexually, i just could'nt do shit cos we were really close friends.

I dont advice ladies to try this with just anyguy but the answer to the question is yes it's possible but highly improbable.

1 Like

Re: Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? by uspry1(f): 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2008
Yes it is possible only for matured strictly Christians who are not bf/gf and does not believe in sex called HOUSEMATES in the name of expense sharing while going law/medical school or any hetric jobs not have time for social life.

I have seen lot of 2 women and one man or 2 men and one woman in the same living without intimacy to each other---HOUSEMATES!!!! I also seen 3 men and 3 women same living without intimacy---they are not bf/gf each other but have outside bf/gf that not live with them.
Re: Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? by opuro(m): 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2008
A BOY AND A BABE LIVING TOGETHER FOR 12 MONTHS WITHOUT SHAGGING?

WELL E FIT HAPPEN WITH ME IF THE BABE NO GET BOOBS
Re: Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? by vanstanzy(m): 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2008
ITS POSSIBLE THOUGH.BUT I ALWAYS SAY THIS,"DONT TEMPT TEMPTATION!"NO MATTER THE STRENGHT OF UR SELF-CONTROL,PLS DISCONTINUE THIS.THE DEVIL IS A LOT SMARTER THAN WE THINK.SPENDING MUCH TIME TOGETHER CAN LEAD TO INTIMACY AND , WE KNOW THE REST!
Re: Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? by koolsasy(f): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2008
its soo possible ,
Re: Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? by Esss(m): 11:51pm On Jan 17, 2008
From a womans stand point its possible, but a guys angle its difficult.

Even if you manage escape the physical contact, the guy don rape you for ehn mind.
Re: Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? by msanda(m): 12:12am On Jan 18, 2008
Been there, done that. . .
One full year, no sex. But we did get close a number of times. We used to cuddle together at night, (especially when it rained and was cold), and occasionally things got a lil' bit out of hand.
But we managed to stop on time.

So. . . yeah, doable. . .

. . . But what's the point?
Re: Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? by frankkydee(m): 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2013
Its not possible in dis nigeria. So,d best option is not to cohabit at all.
Re: Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? by claremont(m): 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2013
The guy is probably a closet g-ay and/or the girl may be frigid.
Re: Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 29, 2013
I have lived with many attractive girls without sex undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Huge Sea Lion Enters Into A Fish Market And Begs For Fishes. (photos) / Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] / The Sexual Health Benefits Of Odogwu Bitters - Obi Cubana Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.