Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care (56433 Views)

Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street / Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car / Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
Modikko:
See prayers on top prayers. He shall be well. But if na Nigerian politician it would have been curses upon curses, insult and death wishes. Our hypocrisy stinks.
Our politicians stink

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by dinachi(m): 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
AnonPoet:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-52192604
I know he will die. Trump is next. It is part of the evil conspiracy. Why Trump has not been infected is because of the prayer of saints in America.

If Trump is infected, it is all over, evil has won
Coming of Antichrist is near.
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by xcesspaschal(m): 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
God save Boris

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by rusher14: 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
GamalNasser:
Take him out of that 5g field to a place with zero 5g coverage and watch home recover in days

As that UK returnee that died in Ondo did abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by gassbee: 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
This guy might not make, dis stuff is really killing them overthere
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Nairalandmonika: 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
Emu4life:
This is serious. And the West thought it was a hoax initially??
The west abi Trump

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by EDOLUWA: 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
Jesus is coming indeed, it's time to be closer to God more than ever before. A word is enough for the wise.

tomzyELNINO:
REPENT!!!

THE LORD'S COMING IS AT HAND. JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU ALL. HE DIED FOR OUR SINS. LEAVE YOUR SINS AND RECONCILE BACK TO GOD.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by tonyzeal(m): 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
emeijeh:
NCDC tell them the secret na!

Boris must NOT die!

[img]https://media1./images/7cf5496978b667eca7501562b3bcf061/tenor.gif?itemid=15575812[/img]
�������
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by lebete3000: 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by rusher14: 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
dinachi:

I know he will die. Trump is next. It is part of the evil conspiracy. Why Trump has not been infected is because of the prayer of saints in America.

And you have children.

This is the nonsense you'll be teaching them.

13 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Chatflick(m): 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
No wonder GBPUSD just dropped big time

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
Gidah:
another real life scenario of vanity upon vanity.no long epistle needed, God im just prime minister of my house pls count me among the ones you are not going to forsake becos i know am a sinner .pls before u quote me and saying im blinded by religion pls keep your sermon to yourself ,my five time daily prayer never even complete .
shut up

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Btruth: 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
chatinent:
Ghenghen! I went to his Twitter handler and people were wishing him dead!
why now?
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by chatinent: 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
Btruth:
why now?
Dear, I really don't know why.
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by ajimotoke(m): 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
It is well with his soul

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by slimfit1(m): 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
I pray for healing in Jesus name. I hope I don't regret it like Bubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Gidah: 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
SAVEDBABA:
shut up
eran
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
Boris must not die oooh!!! Our ticket back to UK be this oooh!! Nigeria na yeye country

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Timoleon(m): 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
What if Ondo has 5g that we don’t know about? undecided
rusher14:

As that UK returnee that died in Ondo did abi?
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
u11ae1013:
God save the king!

I think the whole world should hold China accountable for this mass slaughter, from eating live mice, snakes, octopus, bats to having sex with chicken and fish.

I can never forget my experience working with a Chinese, I once caught a dog giving his wife a head, she poured milk over there and the dog was licking

for real? shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by rusher14: 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
Timoleon:
What if Ondo has 5g that we don’t know about? undecided

And you claim to be a genius.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by mipeesoft(m): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
God we need you, heal the world
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Bambarino: 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
chatinent:
Ghenghen! I went to his Twitter handler and people were wishing him dead!

u don min it undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by emmabest2000(m): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
u11ae1013:
God save the king!

I think the whole world should hold China accountable for this mass slaughter, from eating live mice, snakes, octopus, bats to having sex with chicken and fish.

I can never forget my experience working with a Chinese, I once caught a dog giving his wife a head, she poured milk over there and the dog was licking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Tech71(m): 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
dinachi:

Go and sleep somewhere, You dey talk arrant nonsense

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Timoleon(m): 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
Not everyone supported brexit
chatinent:

Dear, I really don't know why.
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by rusher14: 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
u11ae1013:
God save the king!

You are a LIAR.

Your likes disgust me.
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
Just intensive care unit and Boris Johnson has promptly detailed his deputy to be acting while the media is dishing out every piece of information about his whereabout to the masses. No cover up, no lies.

In my country, He will discharge his duties from a life support machine even in coma.

A corpse was flown into this country at night while the lights in the airport were switched off.
Need I say more?
It exemplifies the message I'm trying to pass across.

This country is a calamity.

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Harrynight(m): 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
A whole British Prime Minister they are updating the public about the situation of his health and where he is...

Come down to Naija a common chief of staff to the president they are playing hide and seek with his health and location.

What exactly are they hiding

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by TruthSpeaker: 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
LET GOD HIMSELF DECIDE WHO TO SAVE. THIS DUDE HAS RACIST HISTORY AND NATURALLY WILL NOT EVER WISH AFRICA WELL. OUR COULD BE RESERVED FOR OUR OWN PEOPLE.
SOME PEOPLE WISHING HIM A QUICK RECOVERY ARE PRAYING FOR OUR NIGERIA KYARI TO DIE SHARPLY.
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by mipeesoft(m): 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
slimfit1:
I pray for healing in Jesus name. I hope I don't regret it like Bubu.
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by lebete3000: 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
u11ae1013:
God save the king!

Nothing your eyes no go see for gate...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Presidential Election 2016 Results Updates / Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel / Valentine Strasser, From Ex-Head Of State To Pauper: Youngest West Africa Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.