Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care (56434 Views)

Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street / Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car / Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by GamalNasser: 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
rusher14:

As that UK returnee that died in Ondo did abi?

He must have had a co-morbidity
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by ensamy(m): 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
And an acting Prime Minister has been announced immediately. This is where government is at work. In Nigeria Bubu can go for sick leave and Osibanjo will never act until he returns even if he spends one year outside the country. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by rusher14: 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

He must have had a co-morbidity

As most who die from Coronavirus do.
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by sencekompis: 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
He could change his mind on Brexit after scaling through. EU 27 KOBOKO in action. FUNKEEEEE!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by SIRTee15: 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
I believe the loss of manufacturing capabilities in Europe and America is the main reason for their severe COVID-19 morbidity and mortality when compared to Asian countries....

They couldn't get the resources they needed on time....
Materials such as PPE, gloves, masks, test kits, Hazmat suits couldn't be sourced fast enough to counter the spread of the scourge....
They even had to depend on China for critical equipment like ventilators....

Western countries will have to think hard about the future their manufacturing industries....
And whether outsourcing for cheaper labour is a good idea on the long run...
All in the name of higher profit margin and better return on investment for few greedy capitalist....

Lenin already warned that capitalism will be the doom of western nations....
He said a capitalist will gladly sell u the rope with which to hang him.....
"When it comes to time to hang the capitalists, they will vie with each other for the rope contract"

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by mvem(m): 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

Carry your dull brain out of here ? No country uses 5g indeed .GTFOH 6g indeed
oga the tech is still in its infancy...Stop hearing shit and ask telecom engineers to explain it for you...what you hear are 5G trials and I think China is one of the few countries in the fore front of 5G and have partially implemented it...5G is very similar to 4G but they differ with antenna, beam forming antennas, edge cloud networks... Thats instead of using one mast they will have several femto cells...and it uses the mmwave of the radio spectrum, that's beyond 6Ghz...there is absolutely nothing that relates a virus to wireless Network deployment...una conspiracy is very baseless...If its about health implications like being carcinogenic, that has been a topic of debate even to the phone you are holding...EM wave effects on health is not a new topic and has been there for a while with no concrete proof on adverse health effect. Person wey no know jack about Telecom engineering will come and cook nonsense and you will swallow as gospel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
dinachi:

I know he will die. Trump is next. It is part of the evil conspiracy. Why Trump has not been infected is because of the prayer of saints in America.

If Trump is infected, it is all over, evil has won
Coming of Antichrist is near.

Can blind man open the eyes of a blind man? Nay! So, is your comment.

You think Trump is not part of the NWO game? Very funny! Jesus warned us to beware of false christ (i.e false christian or false saviour- an impostor/identity theft) in the last days.. Trump as a bonafide member of Jesuit cult of Roman Catholic in Vatican city, zionism cult, and also KKK cult, was groomed that way as an impostor imposed by his masters to deceive many Christians. Most major leaders are members too!

I believe a war movie where hero, villain and other casts are scripted, produced, & paid by the owner should tell you how the puppets run the scripted errands of the globalists. WHY DID TRUMP APPROVE MARTIAL LAW?

You will realise soon. Shine your eye
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Abbeylanre15(m): 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
Is UK Corona different from Nigeria own? Abi no be desame COVID-19 that Seyi Makinde treated for just 7days?
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
Get well quick
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Antichristus: 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
tomzyELNINO:
REPENT!!!

THE LORD'S COMING IS AT HAND. JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU ALL. HE DIED FOR OUR SINS. LEAVE YOUR SINS AND RECONCILE BACK TO GOD.

FOFF
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
mvem:
oga the tech is still in its infancy...Stop hearing shit and ask telecom engineers to explain it for you...what you hear are 5G trials and I think China is one of the few countries in the fore front of 5G and have partially implemented it...5G is very similar to 4G but they differ with antenna, beam forming antennas, edge cloud networks... Thats instead of using one mast they will have several femto cells...and it uses the mmwave of the radio spectrum, that's beyond 6Ghz...there is absolutely nothing that relates a virus to wireless Network deployment...una conspiracy is very baseless...If its about health implications like being carcinogenic, that has been a topic of debate even to the phone you are holding...EM wave effects on health is not a new topic and has been there for a while with no concrete proof on adverse health effect. Person wey no know jack about Telecom engineering will come and cook nonsense and you will swallow as gospel

Who taught you these?
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by incogni2o: 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
chatinent:
Ghenghen! I went to his Twitter handler and people were wishing him dead!

Liar.

Wishing you dead

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by lalax(m): 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
Get well soon John.
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by abbey621(m): 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
SIRTee15:
I believe the loss of manufacturing capabilities in Europe and America is the main reason for their severe COVID-19 morbidity and mortality when compared to Asian countries....

They couldn't get the resources they needed on time....
Materials such as PPE, gloves, masks, test kits, Hazmat suits couldn't be sourced fast enough to counter the spread of the scourge....
They even had to depend on China for critical equipment like ventilators....

Western countries will have to think hard about the future their manufacturing industries....
And whether outsourcing for cheaper labour is a good idea on the long run...
All in the name of higher profit margin and better return on investment for few greedy capitalist....

Lenin already warned that capitalism will be the doom of western nations....
He said a capitalist will gladly sell u the rope with which to hang him.....
"When it comes to time to hang the capitalists, they will vie with each other for the rope contract"

You've said it all! A whole America depending on China for ventilators and face masks. These greedy bastard American companies would rather outsource all the manufacturing jobs than to risk their profits and stupid lazy American citizens will never manufacturer anything themselves unless they're forced to, the thing tire me embarassed
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by NairaMaster1(m): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
gypsey:
that is why lies and propaganda trives in Nigerian goverment even when they tell the truth Nigerians still wouldn't believe them

Exactly
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by onadana: 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
emeijeh:
NCDC tell them the secret na!

Boris must NOT die!

[img]https://media1./images/7cf5496978b667eca7501562b3bcf061/tenor.gif?itemid=15575812[/img]

Which secret?Treatment for malaria and typhoid they are giving and discharging people. Our own corona come different.
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Unekwunice: 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
u11ae1013:
God save the king!

I think the whole world should hold China accountable for this mass slaughter, from eating live mice, snakes, octopus, bats to having sex with chicken and fish.

I can never forget my experience working with a Chinese, I once caught a dog giving his wife a head, she poured milk over there and the dog was licking

Lie lie

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by alexintech(f): 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
I don't know how we are going to survive this CORONA VIRUS. Each day it's increases. Check out the amount of death and increases from WHO server. COVID-9 LIVE UPDATE https://health.internhubng.com/coronavirus/
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
Modikko:
The followers too stink.
yea, a large chuck belong to those in support of this current terrorist administration
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Gkemz: 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
chatinent:

Could you imagine... as if those wishing him death have control over death or they are exempted from contacting coronavirus.
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by KosiGee(m): 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
sapientia:
Heeeee

Chances of him coming out is becoming slim.

Those asking him to handover power should wake him up.

So UK can't save their Prime Minister.

How far the Queen set?

Seems she is asymptomatic.

Where did you get this info from? Boris Johnson will regain his health soon....very soon. You can quote me on this.

He is much stronger than you think. Coronavirus can only weaken him but he will come out stronger.
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by foleskay(m): 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
And his wife is pregnant oo, she's also in hospital showing symptoms. She'd be traumatized by now. God pls heal him. Its so bad for him now

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by amaridigital(m): 11:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
u11ae1013:
God save the king!

I think the whole world should hold China accountable for this mass slaughter, from eating live mice, snakes, octopus, bats to having sex with chicken and fish.

I can never forget my experience working with a Chinese, I once caught a dog giving his wife a head, she poured milk over there and the dog was licking

Guys please let's stop this racial bias for now. People are dying everywhere. I'm certain that the Europeans, Americans and Russians are loosing their citizens to the pandemic and they are not dumb. I'm wondering why some Nigerians seems to be so sure that the Chinese are culpable for deliberately infecting the world including Chinese nationals with the virus. Do we know what the rest of the world doesn't know? Is there a solid evidence to support such claim?
Chinese citizens might deserve such treatment because of their discriminatory tendencies towards Blacks living in China but this is not the right time for reciprocity. The world needs message of hope and love right now and not hatred. Oh I miss MJ.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by skj1377(m): 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
AbujaBlue:
The 5g conspiracy theories are among the most dangerous spreading among the ignorant, vulnerable and uneducated right now.

ps. The UK has a working 5G network in many cities now.

The issue is not one 5g antenna or the wavelength on the electromagnetic spectrum, but the densification required to achieve indoor coverage.
1 soldier-ant can't kill a man, but if 100 soldier ants bite him for 8 hours every day for 1 month surely he will die.
If mtn has 20units of 5G antennas in computer village ikeja for good indoor coverage as well as glo, airtel, 9mobile and natcom that will be 100 antennas for all mobile operators for computer village cluster in Ikeja.
No matter how harmless you call the spectrum any human in those areas will die within a few weeks and any person driving through traffic jam in those areas will develops cancer of the blood.
As far as 5G technology is concerned they need to develop it further to reduce the densification requirement or else by the time people turn against the technology both 3g, 4g and 2g will be burnt to the ground.
Don't expect any scientific paper to expose it. Science is sponsored by industry. Industry will never report themselves to you.
Stop calling people ignorant because you don't know much about telecom because if you do you will not call anybody ignorant when it comes to harmful effect of any electromagnetic frequency.
Don't argue with me either am a transmission manager in a telecommunications company and am equally scared of that 5g technology.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Expresswriter: 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
u11ae1013:
God save the king!

Are you serious?

A dog giving your former boss' wife head?

Where did you catch her?
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by BENEAMATA: 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
u11ae1013:
God save the king!

ha ! chinko tori olohun !
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by johntolu: 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
grandlexuz:
This is sad. I don't see him coming out if this. I see him dying in four days. Unlike mr to be pessimistic but thats how I how see it.

You be witch, how you take know?
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by dplores(m): 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hmn. Make we never open mouth finish cos he was still performing his duties till date but where is ours?

NWTBF.
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by BENEAMATA: 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
skj1377:

The issue is not one 5g antenna or the wavelength on the electromagnetic spectrum, but the densification required to achieve indoor coverage.
1 soldier-ant can't kill a man, but if 100 soldier ants bite him for 8 hours every day for 1 month surely he will die.
If mtn has 20units of 5G antennas in computer village ikeja for good indoor coverage as well as glo, airtel, 9mobile and natcom that will be 100 antennas for all mobile operators for computer village cluster in Ikeja.
No matter how harmless you call the spectrum any human in those areas will die within a few weeks and any person driving through traffic jam in those areas will develops cancer of the blood.
As far as 5G technology is concerned they need to develop it further to reduce the densification requirement or else by the time people turn against the technology both 3g, 4g and 2g will be burnt to the ground.
Don't expect any scientific paper to expose it. Science is sponsored by industry. Industry will never report themselves to you.
Stop calling people ignorant because you don't know much about telecom because if you do you will not call anybody ignorant when it comes to harmful effect of any electromagnetic frequency.
Don't argue with me either am a transmission manager in a telecommunications company and am equally scared of that 5g technology.
brother pls enlightenvme more on this , cos i'm scared . how are ee sure even the 3g 4g concentration of antennas have not been doing damage to our health and wellbeing .
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by noisy45(m): 11:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
chatinent:

such is life
Re: Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care by Kutunban: 12:05am On Apr 07, 2020
But here in Nigeria our leaders who tested positive to COVID19 are healing miraculously and testing negative. Isn't Nigeria a marvelous country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Presidential Election 2016 Results Updates / Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel / Valentine Strasser, From Ex-Head Of State To Pauper: Youngest West Africa Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.